Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

A Day out

I think it was the sound of water dripping that woke me. I felt groggy and sore. My head was pounding like a bitch. My wrist felt raw and constricted. My feet, which were bare, felt as if they were on fire. All in all, I felt like shit.

I groaned as I tried to sit myself up. I looked around, vaguely noticing that I wasn't in the motel I had previously been in. Confusion set in my mind as I tried to comprehend what exactly was going on here. What happened? Were Sam and Dean alright? And more importantly, where the hell was I?

I slowly leaned against the wall, my hands, uncomfortably, restricted behind my back. I gently banged my head as I forced myself to remember just what exactly had happened. At first nothing seemed to come. I just continued to draw a blank. It was as if my memory had just been wiped clean.

That is, until I spotted it. It was laying crumpled on the floor, not too far away. I held back a whimper as I stretched my leg to try to grab it. It was further away then I had expected to it took awhile before I was able to drag the paper back to me. I bought it as close as possible before I steadied myself on my elbows.

I struggled for a while to grab a hold on the paper. My body felt as if it had been used has a boxer's punching back. Every fiber within me, was screaming in pain as I forced myself to reach the piece of paper. Once, I was finally able to grab a hold of it, my breath was caught.

As soon as my fingers touched the thin sheet of a dead tree, everything came back to me like a tsunami wave.

*+*+*+*+*+*

A few Hours Ago

"Dean, that's disgusting." I complained as Dean shoved another mouthful bite of burger into his mouth.

He gave me a grin and continued chomping away. I rolled my eyes as Sam walked back to the table. He smiled at me as he slid me my chocolate shake. I smiled back as I took a sip of my shake. After the whole I'm-not-human ordeal had blown over, the boys seemed to have kept themselves bust on cases.

I know they were just doing their job, but it had meant me having less time with them, which was something I was not so thrilled about. Especially since they had left me to tell Bobby everything by myself. It had to be one the hardest things I had ever done. Bobby had just about exploded when I told him I wasn't human.

He called John every name in the book, claiming that John had knew this and refused to tell him. It had taken a awhile for his anger to calm down. Once he had calmed himself, he went and locked himself in his study. He had sworn to me, he would find out as much as he could about why I was who I was.

Now, the boys had gotten back from another case and we were out eating breakfast. Sam was busying himself looking for another case while Dean was..well, Dean was being Dean. I sighed.

"Oh, c'mon, Ellz, live a lil." Dean said.

"Ha, life is such a big party." I mutter, sarcastically.

"Seriously, what's up with you?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm just a bit annoyed."

"About?" Sam asked, not looking up from his laptop.

"Exactly what you're doing. Looking for another case. that's all you guys do lately and since you two absolutely refuse to let me go with you, I'm stuck in a shitty motel by myself for hours on end!" I ranted.

"Sorry, Ellz, but what do you want us to do? Stop hunting?" Dean asked.

"That would be a great idea!"

"You know we can't."

"I know. And that's what frustrates me more. I wish that for once, we could just go somewhere and relax! You know, maybe stay in and watch movies, or go out to a club and get hammered. Just do something, that didn't involve hunting things or me being stuck in a motel room."

"I wish we could do that too, Ellz, but we can't. We do our job because if we don't, people will die."

"They're going to die regardless." I muttered.

"Why are you being so stubborn about this? You've never had a problem about this before."

"Dean, I've always had a problem about this. Why won't you just let me help? Maybe if I'm there we can get things done faster!"

"Absolutely not!" Sam and Dean whisper/shouted together.

I groaned as I banged my head against the table. I felt like I was a freaking child. These boys were way too overprotective. Sam went back to looking through the Internet while Dean went to get another slice of pie. I sighed as I thought about what i could do to get the boys to change their minds.

Then it hit me.

"I know a way I can help, without me being in any danger." I exclaimed as Dean sat back down.

"How?" Dean asked, looking at me, suspiciously.

"Well, I'm not exactly human, right?" I asked, whispering a bit.

"Uh huh."

"I can use what powers I know about to help out. Like, when I touch a picture with our victim, I can see exactly what were dealing with."

"You can?"

"Yeah, it's part of why John had me with him so much." I said, "Not only can I track demon demons, I can also see what destruction they caused."

Sam and Dean looked at each other as if having a silent debate. I sighed as I watched them. I know that in reality it was Dean's call. he was the oldest which, in his mind, meant that he got to decide what I could or could not do when it came to the case.

It would always piss me off that he would dictate what I could(n't) do. It would always remind me of John. But after a while, I just learned to ignore it. There was no winning with Dean. It was always so much easier for me to get my way with Sam, cause he always caved.

"Well?" I asked.

Dean looked at me, defeated. "As long as you're not putting yourself in danger."

I nodded, happily. "Okay, I promise I won't!"

*+*+*+*+*+*

"Alright, Ellz, we got it. We're on our way back." Dean said into the receiver.

"See didn't I tell you things would go faster this way?" I chuckled, feeling a bit smug.

"Shut up." Dean chuckled, hanging up the phone.

I smiles as I laid back on the bed. Turns out using my powers like I had suggested, helped the boys track down this demon quicker, saving more lives and giving me more time with them. I was happy my suggestion was working out. Bobby was a little peeved about it, though. He kept saying for me to be careful because we didn't know what I was playing with.

I felt fine, aside from the headache I usually got. I knew Bobby was only worrying for me, but i didn't exactly see what the problem was. i mean, I was half demon so shouldn't these things be natural for me?

I shook my head as I walked over to the restroom. I was determined more than ever to get the boys to have some fun with me tonight. I quickly changed into this. I left curled my hair slightly and decided to go with just eyeliner and some light lipstick. I wasn't really one for make up.

I sighed, satisfied with how I looked. I heard the door knob jiggle and i smiled. It looked like they were just on time. Dean opened the door and walked in tossing his jacket on the bed. Sam followed behind him shutting the door.

"Ellz?" Dean asked, as I walked out the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I held back a smirk as they guys looked at me, shocked.

"What are you all dressed up for?"

"We're going out." I said, handing the guys a bag with clothes each.

"No, we're not. It's late and we're exhausted." Dean said.

"I don't care. I wanna go out so either you go get dressed and come with me or I'm going out by myself." I snapped.

Sam and Dean groaned as they both took their bags. Sam got the restroom first and then Dean. Once they were both ready, we all piled into the Impala. I could literally feel myself jumping with excitement. I hadn't been to a club in ages. Dean rolled his eyes.

I was way too excited to let Dean ruin my good mood. Sam chuckled as we pulled up to the first club Dean had spotted. Sam opened my door for me. I smiled as I got out. Sam and Dean both wrapped their arms around my waist protectively as we walked into the club.

Music filled my ears as we walked towards the bar. Dean sighed dramatically, causing me to roll my eyes. I knew Dean would have to have a couple of drinks before he would go and dance with me. Sam, on the other hand, just shied away from dancing. He always said he had two left feet, which was a lie.

I smiled as my favorite song started playing. I grabbed Sam and Dean and pulled them to the dance floor. Dean groaned while Sam looked at me, awkwardly. I just continued smile as i let me body move with the music. Dean rolled his eyes as I grabbed Sam by his collar.

I started to slowly grind myself against Sam. Sam stood there, awkwardly as I laughed at him. He was so cute. I let the lyrics move me as I danced against Sam. Slowly, Sam's shell began to crack as he danced along with me.

Girl please excuse me If I'm coming too strong
But tonight is the night We can really let go
My girlfriend is out of town And I'm all alone
Your boyfriend is on vacation And he doesn't have to know


I laughed as i turned to face Dean as the chorus played. Dean smirked at me as He grabbed me around my waist. I felt him move his leg in between mine. I giggled as i started to dance against Dean. It felt so seductive and wild. My body moved in sync with Dean's.

Girl please excuse me If I'm misbehaving, oh
I'm trying keep my hands off
But you're begging me for more


I smiled, having a great time with the guys. We danced and drank almost the whole night. It was a little after two in the morning before we had finally left the club. Sam was the only one who had stayed sober so he could drive us back. I laid my head on his lap as we drove off to the motel. Dean had passed out on the back seat.

When we had reached the motel, Sam had to drag Dean into the motel. I giggled, drunkenly, as I watched him struggle with his brother. Little did i know that when I awoke, my life would change dramatically.

*+*+*+*+*+*

Now

I groaned as i fumbled with the restraints. Well, that explained why my head was pounding. I had a hang over. But why was my body in so much pain? I just couldn't seem to remember anything else after wards.

A sudden noise caused me to snapped my neck in the another direction. It sounded like someone had just opened a door. I kept my guard up as I heard footfalls come closer towards me. Who the hell was it?

"Ha, my dear sweet, Ellie. I'm glad to see you're awake." A familiar voice greeted me.

I felt my heart stopped as i looked up at the man i had seen die with my own two eyes.

"Dad?"
♠ ♠ ♠
How was that for another comeback chapter? xD Plus, it's longer. See how much i love you guys!

Sorry things have been so slow lately. I just moved into my own place, had some unpacking to do, and I had a huge writers block! But it's out now! Sorry if the club scene sucked. I'm not really good at writing those!

Well, add my facebook page to stay updated guys! trust me it's easier and faster.

I ask for two comments before i update again.