Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Gazardiel

"We'll see you tomorrow, then." Sam said, as he let me go.

We were standing at the door saying our good-byes. The Winchester's were going home for the night. And by home, I mean a crappy motel. Masen had walked in before I had a chance to answer the boys. I felt slightly relieved about that. I had already betrayed these boys once. I didn't know if I could do again.

Dean looked at me with meaningful eyes as I gave him a hug. I shook my head and lightly kissed his cheek. "Try to stay out of trouble."

"No promises." He smirked, as he let me go.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that it was nearly impossible for Dean to be good. Sam smiled at me. They both gave me a slight wave as I shut the door. I sighed in relief as Masen walked to the room. He was quiet, which was never a really good sign. I walked to our room and grabbed my nightgown. Masen just watched as I shut the bathroom door.

I quickly stripped and jumped in the shower. My head was seriously about to bust. There was way too many things on my mind right now. The nightmares, Masen, Sam and Dean, our past, and worst of all, John. John Winchester was the main reason why I left the boys. Why I let go all that we had.

Sam and Dean were the world to me. If John hadn't been there, I probably would have stayed with them. We always had so much chemistry. Most people would have thought our relationship was wrong, but we didn't care. It just felt so right with us. There was no jealousy. No fighting. Just constant bliss and happiness. But John was the reason I high tailed it from the life I once lived.

He was such a dictator. There was no reasoning with him. He used me countless times. And when I was sore and weak, he pushed me even harder. I was used as bait and treated like trash. And all for what? For the damn ability I possessed? Now he's missing and I'm supposed to drop everything to jump on the bandwagon to finding him? No thanks.

Dean face flashed through my mind and I groaned. He wouldn't take no for an answer. I knew he wouldn't. But I had to get rid of these boys now before he found me again. I shuddered just thinking about him. About the bastard who started all this torment for us. The Winchester's called him 'yellow eyes,' but i knew him better than they did. I knew who he really was.

Azazel.

The rotten bastard from hell who would make my life with the Winchester's a living nightmare. If he found me again, I would never live the life I had now. I would lose everything I had built up for myself. And I couldn't go through that again.

A knock on the door startled me from my thoughts. I quickly rinsed myself off and shut off the water. I jumped out the shower, wrapping myself in a towel, as I hurried to answer the door. I came face to face with a worried looking Masen.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I lost track of time." I mumbled, tightening my towel.

Masen smirked as he eyed me, hungrily. I rolled my eyes as he pulled me into his arms. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. I slowly sunk into the kiss, momentarily forgetting my worries. Masen pushed me against the door, his kiss becoming more urgent. His lips trailed down my chin to my neck.

Images of Dean and Sam filled my head. Memories began to flood back into my brain as Masen tried to pull the towel away. I jerked back and pushed him off me. I felt my cheeks heating up at the bold memories playing in my head. Why the hell was I thinking about them now?

Masen looked at me, a hint of disappointment on his features. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just not feeling to well." I said, grabbing my underwear. I quickly changed and walked past Masen.

He groaned as I climbed into bed. "Babe, come on. Please, I'm dying here."

"Well, I'll be sure to send flowers for your casket, then." I snapped, sarcastically.

I shut off my light and snuggled into my pillow. I heard Masen muttered curses under his breath as he slammed the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes and tried to concentrate on going to sleep.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Hello, this is Elleanor Campbell, with the Wildlife Reserves, speaking. How may I help you?" I asked, as I rearranged files on my desk.

The customer started ranting about some animal that got loose from our reserve and I sighed. My job wasn't the best in the world, but it was easier than my last one. All I had to do was answer complaints or attend meetings about the animal's we save. It was better than hunting and killing things. Of course, like my previous job, I couldn't use my real name. Not completely at least.

A knock on the door brought me back to reality. The door opened and my assistant peeked her head in. "Sorry to disturb you, Ms. Campbell, but you have visitors."

I motioned for her to let them in and she nodded. She opened the door wider and allowed Dean and Sam in. She walked out and shut the door behind her. I held up a hand to the boys, telling to hold on a second.

"Mmhm. We'll I'm sorry you feel that way, ma'am, but state law clearly states that no animal under Wildlife protection can be harmed and without proof that our wolf attacked your sheep, there's not much we can do." I stated, calmly.

The lady replied with angst and rudely hung up the phone. I rolled my eyes and place my handset back into the receiver. I looked up at the boys and saw Dean chuckling and Sam fighting back a smile.

"Can I help you boys?" I asked, all business.

"Wow, Ellz, never thought I'd see you behind a desk doing paperwork." Dean smirked.

"Is that all you really came for? I don't get paid to socialize, Dean." I said, half annoyed.

Dean rolled his eyes as Sam spoke up. "We came for your answer. We can't stay here too long and we really need you, Ells."

"I can't, guys. It's not like I can just up and leave. I have a life here now. And i sure as hell am not going to throw it away for someone who never gave a flying biscuit about me." I snapped, sighing.

"Dad cared about you as much as he cared about us. You know that better than anyone." Dean growled.

"Balls! He only cared about what I could do for him. And I'm not about to get dragged back into that life again!" I said, trying to keep from shouting.

"What about yellow eyes, huh? Are you just going to let him go?" Dean pushed.

I sighed. "Dean, our mothers' are dead. Gone. And they're never coming back. Going after him will accomplish nothing. Call me a bitch, but I'm not wasting my life chasing after someone for a mother I never even knew."

Sam looked at me with soft eyes. "What about your dad, Ells? Doesn't he deserve some justice? Yellow eyes got to him, too."

I felt my anger starting to snap inside me. Sam knew he was playing with fire bringing up my father. I shook my head as I looked them both in the eyes.

"I'm finally happy. I finally found my peace. Why can't you just let me be? Why?" I asked.

Sam and Dean's face softened as my words hit them. Sam shook his head as Dean looked at me, blankly.

"Sorry to rain on your parade, buttercup, but you'll never be happy. Even if it's not us, some way, somehow, you wont ever have peace. They'll find you. Just like we did. They're always going to come after you. That's just the life of a hunter." Dean said, not even showing a trace of guilt.

I growled at him as I jumped from my chair. "I'm not a hunter anymore! Get that through your thick skull. What happened in the past was in the past! I'm a new person now."

"You may have changed how you look on the outside, Ells, but you'll always stay the same on the inside. We know you better than that." Dean spat in my face.

"You don't know me half as well as you think you do. I've changed. I'm not the same girl I used to be." I snapped.

"Oh really?" Dean challenged, as he pulled me closer to him.

His lips were inches from mine. I felt my breath hitch as I looked into his eyes. My knees started to feel like jello. Dean's lips looked so tempting. I felt myself being sucked in again. I couldn't even concentrate. All I saw was Dean. He started to lean closer. Our lips were just about to touch, when I heard my phone began to ring.

I groaned in frustration and anger. Frustration because the phone rang. Anger because I almost fell into Dean's trap and kissed him.

"What?" I snapped into the phone.

"Um, you have a call on line two." My assistant's timid voice said.

I switched over to line to and in a calm voice, said, "Elleanor Campbell, how may I help you?"

""Ellie, it's so good to hear your voice." His toxic voice purred.

"You." I snarled.

"It's been too long, wouldn't you agree?"

"Hardly. How did you get this number?" I snapped.

Dean and Sam looked at me with suspicion in their eyes. I ignored them.

"It was quite easy. I've known where you were the whole time. Did you really think you could escape me so easily?" He taunted.

"Of course not. What the hell do you want? Since when do demons use phones?" I asked, sarcastically.

"Very charming, dear. But you're right. I called to give you a message. It seems you've lost something rather important to you. Or should I say someone." He chuckled, darkly.

My eyes narrowed. "What are you talking bout?"

"Oh, you know, your precious little boyfriend. He's here with me. He's quite the looker, too. But you always did know how to pick 'em. We're going to have such fun together. Ciao!" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

My heart stopped as the line went dead. No, this couldn't be. This couldn't be happening. Azazel had Masen. I doubt he'd still be at the apartment. Azazel's probably long gone by now. I racked my brain, trying to figure out what to do. I needed to track him down before he hurt Masen.

I looked to Sam and Dean and sighed. I knew I was sealing my fate, but this was really the only choice I had. The Winchester's rose an eyebrow as I looked at them with dead seriousness.

"I'll do it." I said. "I'll help you find your dad."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay two in a day again!

I know said I would like more than three comments, but darkfallenangel's comment made me really happy so I updated again.

And referring to what you said about Castiel. He'll come into the story a bit sooner that you think. Enjoy!:)