Status: Comments=Updates

Fatal Attractions

Nakir

There's no money, there's no possessions.
Only obsessions, I don't need that shit.
Take my money, take my obsession.

I just want to be heard, loud and clear are my words.
Comin' from within man, tell 'em what you heard.
It's about a revolution, in your heart and in your mind.
You can't find the conclusion.

life-style and obsession.
Diamond rings get you nothing but a life long lesson.
And your pocket-book stressin'.
You're a slave to the system, working jobs that you hate.

For that shit you don't need.
It's too bad the world is based on greed.
Step back and see, stop thinking about yourself.
Start thinking about,

There's no money, there's no possession.
Only obsession, I don't need that shit.
Take my money, take my possessions.
Take my obsession, I don't need that shit.

Cause everything is nothing and emptiness is in everything.
This reality is really just a fucked up dream.
With the flesh and the blood that you call your soul.
Flip it inside out, it's a big black hole.

Take your money, burn it up like an asteroid.
Possessions they are never gonna fill the void.
Take it away and learn the best lesson.
The heart, the soul, the life, the passion.

There's no money, there's no possession.
Only obsession, I don't need that shit.
Take my money, take my possessions.
Take my obsession, I don't need that shit.

Money, possession, obsession.

Present yourself, press your clothes.
Comb your hair, and clock-in.
You just can't win.
Just can't win.
The things you own, own you.

Take my money, take my possessions.
Take my obsession, I don't need that shit.
Fuck your money, fuck your possessions.
Fuck your obsession, I don't need that shit.

Money, possession, obsession.
I don't need that shit.


I sighed as the music finished playing. I got up as the song changed. I was bored out of my mind to say the least. It's been almost six hours since Dean left. He called a couple times to check in on me, but that's about it.

I didn't like being all alone. It gave me too much time to think. My mind was filled with the nightmares I've been having, Sam and Dean, and Masen. Azazel was hurting him. I could feel it. I I could hear Masen's cries for help. I heard it all in my head. Sometimes, I could even see it. I could see the torment through his eyes. And I hated it. I never knew why I had these abilities. I never questioned them.

John always told me that I was just born special. That my abilities were a gift, not a curse. That was a load of bullshit. It was a curse and it had always killed more than enough people. I didn't need to add another life to that.

I felt guilt course through me as that thought passed through my mind. Masen. He was going to die for nothing. Azazel was going to kill someone who I didn't even love. Not fully, at least. Yes, I cared about Masen, but to tell you I was in love with him would be a lie. I cared about Masen like I care about Clara or Gregg.

He was more of a friend then serious boyfriend/husband material. The only reason I ever got with Masen was because he made me feel like a normal person. He wasn't a hunter. He didn't chase things that were not supposed to exist. He wasn't a killer. He was just a normal, boring guy with an average job.

I shook my head as I my phone rang. I looked at the screen and sighed. It was Sam calling.

"Hello?"

"Ells, have you been able to reach Dean?" Sam asked, worry in his voice.

"No, not really. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just have a bad feeling. I keep calling Dean and he won't pick up."

"Maybe he's busy on the case still." I mumbled, starting to feel a bit worried myself. Dean would always answer his phone, regardless if he was upset or not.

"I don't think so."

I sighed. "I'll try getting a hold of him, ok? Just relax. I'm sure he's fine."

"Yeah, well I'll call you later, then."

Sam hung up and I quickly dialed Dean's number. His phone rang four times before I got his voice mail. I tried a couple more times, but I got his voicemail each time. I felt worry seep into my mind. What if something was wrong? It wasn't like Dean to ignore me and Sam. I hated that he had me locked in this motel. I hated not knowing if he was okay.

I flopped back on the bed and tried to sleep. Maybe sleeping would kill the worry for a while. I had no such luck. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep. My mind was working in overtime as more worries about Dean flowed through my brain.

******

After nearly two hours of endless torture, I heard the door click as it was being unlock. The door opened and Sam walked in with Dean and some petite looking blond behind him. I smiled as I saw Sam and nearly jumped into his arms. I was so glad that he was back with us. Sam chuckled as he hugged me back.

I heard a cough. I let Sam go and looked at Dean. He held his arms open for me to hug him. I walked closer to him and growled. I smack him hard across the face. Dean shouted profanities as I glared at him. The blond looked at me in shock. I just ignored her as I looked a pissed off Dean in the eyes.

"What the hell was that for?!" He snapped.

"You couldn't pick up the damn and call me?" I shouted.

"And tell you what? 'Oh, sorry for not calling, but some crazed, pagan worshiping towns people had me locked in a cellar to be used as a sacrifice and they took my phone!!'Excuse me!"

"Well, you could have at least let me know what you had found out or called me when you were safe again! Do you know how fucking worried I've been all night?!" I shouted back.

Dean opened his mouth to say something, but shut it just as fast. His eyes softened a bit as he looked me in the eyes. He pulled me into his arms and gently stroked my hair.

"You're right. I'm sorry." He mumbled.

I stayed frozen and stiff in his arms. I was a little surprised by this reaction. Something was seriously off about Dean. I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable around him. I looked to Sam for help, but he just shook his head. Dean let me go and I looked to the blond.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"This is Emily. Emily, this is Ellie." Sam smiled.

"Hi." She muttered.

"Rough night?" I asked, faking concern. She'd probably been through enough hell. Why add more by being a bitch?

"You don't know the half of it."

I nodded and looked at Dean. He shook his head. "Long story. I'll fill you in later. I just want to take a shower and crash."

I rolled my eyes as Dean disappeared into the bathroom. Sam and I sat on one bed and Emily sat on the other. We all had light conversation while they all took turns bathing. I had had enough showers to last me awhile. I took a total of eight showers while I was waiting for Dean. Yes, I was bored.

Once everyone was showered and satisfied, we all decided to turn in for the night. Emily laid on the bed by herself, I was on the other bed with Sam, and Dean had the couch. Sam and I talked about different things for a while. We were as tired as the other two were. I told Sam more about my life the four years we were separated. He told me about college and how he loved it.

I felt my eyes starting to get heavy. Sleep was slowly entering my brain. Sam chuckled as he saw me forcing my eyes open. He caressed my cheek and gave me a light kiss on the lips. He turned over and within seconds was sound asleep. I smiled to myself as I shut my eyes. I felt the bed dip beside me and looked over.

Dean was climbing into the bed with us. I lightly giggled as I made some room for him. Dean gently kissed me good night and turned over as well. I smiled to myself again. It felt so right to be here. Somehow, I always ended up in caught in the middle of them.

I just hoped that that wouldn't become a bad thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay it's out!

I know it's late, sorry! Hopefully i can update tomorrow, what with it being halloween and everything.

The song I used was Between Angels and Insects by Papa Roach. It's a good song. You should check it out if you haven't heard it.

Comment please! Every comment helps me become a better writer =] Oh also, I'm not sure if you guys would like to read R rated scenes between Ellie and either Winchester boy. Please comment and let me know. I have scenes in my head, but I wouldn't want to offend anyone by posting them.

Hope you enjoyed!!