The Dance of Thieves

Operation: Halloween Plans

-Location: Mesquite, Texas Date:October 21st, 2010-

Aubern woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Her sisters always woke up first.

"Fucking early risers.", she mumbled as she lazily got up from her bed. She stumbled to the door, fumbling for the handle. She finally found it and opened the door.

"ABOUT TIME YOU'VE WOKEN UP!", Eve exclaimed.

Eve was beautiful, she had black hair, had sky blue eyes, tall and slender. But Aubern and Summer were identical. Both were, too, tall and slender, but they had brown hair and green eyes.

The three sisters were born on October 31st, 1989. They were triplets but Eve was fraternal.

"Hey! I'm not an early bird, like SOME people.", Aubern smiled.

"Well Aubern,", Summer smiled sweetly, "maybe you shouldn't stay up so late."

Aubern growled and sat down at the table,"So what's for breakfast anyways?"

"Eggs, bacon, potato's, and biscuits in gravy. Why?", Eve replied.

"I'll have everything but eggs.", Aubern smiled big.

"Naturally.", Summer smiled back.

"So, what do y'all want to do for Halloween?", Eve asked as she piled food on to plates.

The two identicles looked at each other,"Well,", Said Aubern.

"How about-", said Summer.

The identicals looked to Eve, "WE GO TRICK-OR-TREATING!!!"

Eve laughed, "Aren't we a bit too old for that?"

"Who's too 'too old' to go Trick-or-Treating? I mean Party City sells adult costumes don't they?", the i denticals said in question.

"Well........."

"PRETTY PLEASE EVE!?"

"Oh alright. I guess you're only as old as you feel.", Eve giggled.

"YAY!", the identicals exclaimed in excitement.

"So? What should we do today?", Eve questioned as she stuffed potato's in her mouth.

Aubern swallowed a mixture of food, "Well, we should go get our costumes before all the good ones are gone."

"OH!", summer exclaimed, "We also need to drop off Mom's gift."

"Oh yeah...", Aubern and Eve admited.

"Well, let's do it now....", Aubern smiled, "After we get ready of course."

After the three sisters ate they got ready to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, My Darlings!", their mother greeted them.

"Hi, Mom! Happy Birthday!"

"Thank you lovelies. Come inside quickly, I have something to show you."

The three girls came inside and sat on the couch. Their Mom brought them a picture that had three girls that looked identical to them. They were dressed in black masks with red glitter swirls. Their dresses were black, floor length ball gowns that had red underneath.

"Wow, who are they? They look JUST like us!",Eve exclaimed.

"Of course they do. They're your great grandmothers. The one in the middle is Anastasia, the one on the far left is Mortisha, and the one on the far right is Melevelance."

"Why are they dressed in all that masquerade stuff?",Eve asked as she pointed to the picture.

"Have you ever heard of The Great Masquerade Bandits?"

The sisters nodded, "Well they were your great grandmothers."

"NUH UH! REALLY?!", the sisters exclaimed, "Do you have anything of theirs?"

"As a matter of fact, I do have their masks and dresses in the back. I even have an old trunk they would keep their belongings in.", their Mom arose from the couch and walked to the back storage room of the house.

She opened the chest, "Huh? I could have sworn they were just here!"

She scrambled to the door of the closet, "Nope, not here ether. Where did I put those?" She looked all over the house and didn't find them. "Well there's one more place they could be."

"And where's that mother?", Aubern asked. Their Mom opened her bedroom doorand walked to the nightstand and tore the off the back cardboard slab.

There they were, "WOW! A secret compartment!", Summer exclaimed, "Was that theirs too?"

"Yes, it was. They'd use it to hide their dresses and masks in.", their Mom said, pulling out the dresses and masks.

"I think it's about time i pass these down to you girls."
♠ ♠ ♠
HAI HAI!
Sooooooo how do you guys like the new stories?
Comment/Subscribe!!
X3
Laters!