Status: Should be undated at least once everyday.

This Is Halloween

Why Are You in My Bed?

When you grow up being the little crack pot that believes in goblins and watched The Nightmare Before Christmas every single day, Halloween is easily your favorite time of the year. I often found myself trying to convince my friends we should dress up every Holiday like it's Halloween. A few times I was able to get Pete, Gabe, Tarra and Heaven to go along with but they soon grew bored of the game.

Once again Halloween was upon us and somehow Pete had manged to get our friends and a few extra bands from Fueled By Ramen to take time off tour and come to the party. Pete being the ass that he was had also told everyone they could stay at mine, Heaven and Tarra's apartment and sent them all copies of our key.

I had been fine when I found Adam and the rest of Taking back Sunday sleeping in my living room. Even waking up and seeing Gabe sleeping in the bath tub had been okay. Waking up to a tall skinny boy I didn't know sleeping in my bed, however, was not.

"Why are you screaming?" Heaven asked peaking into my room.

By that point I had kicked the man out of my bed and had pressed myself against the opposite wall. I didn't answer, instead I pointed at the groaning heap of my floor, tangled in my blanket.

Heaven smirked "Morning William"

William pulled the blanket off his head and pouted at Heaven "I thought you said this was your room"

"What?" I asked, turning a glare on Heaven, knowing this was her fault. Then again i shouldn't have been surprised. Heaven and William had been close friends all through high school and I had avoided his like the plague, I was never really sure why.

"It's a room in my apartment" Heaven shrugged.

"I got my ear screamed in and shoved onto the hard floor" William continued to pout.

"Whatever" Heaven smirked "Beckett meet Nicole. Nicole this is William, play nice"

"He was in my-"

My sentence was cut off by Heaven shutting my bedroom door. End of conversation I guess. I looked back at William whose gaze had shifted to me. William was one of the few Fueled By Ramen boys I had yet to meet and this was not the way I liked meeting new people. I attempted to press myself closer against the black wall and slipped past my dresser, feeling for the door knob. Without taking my eyes off William I manged to open the door and quickly run away.

"I like the outfit" Gabe smirked and smacked my ass as I walked into the kitchen.

I had forgotten I was wearing only a low cut tank top and booty shorts.

I turned and glared at him. "Tu as une tete a faire sauter les plaques des egouts"

Gabe laughed "So you've told me many times. Te amo"

I smiled back "Je t'aime"

Half the time I yelled at Gabe in french i don't think he understood me, but just accepted whatever I said. It was pretty much the same when he talked in Spanish.

"What did you say to him?" Adam asked, half a pancake hanging out of his mouth.

I smiled "What would be the point of talking in a different language if I just ended up translating for you?"

Adam smiled "Because you love me"

I smirked "Keep thinking that Lazzara"

"Hey squish"

"Mike" I yelled standing up and tackling him. "When did you get here?"

"About midnight, Are there any pancakes left?"

I glared at him "I haven't seen you for months and all you want is pancakes?"

"Please squish" he pouted.

I rolled my eyes and started going through the cupboards, trying to find more pancake mix. I swear I was going to make Pete pay our food bill when all of this was over. These boys ate more than cows.

"Pancake mix" I smiled holding it up.

"Who hasn't eaten yet and wants pancakes?" Tarra called.

"And who wants eggs?" I added.

Six or seven boys appeared in the kitchen smiling. Why I didn't make the buggers cook their own food I don't know. They would probably burn down the kitchen, but so would I. I set to mixing the pancake mix while Tarra cooked eggs and toast, both of us cursing Pete under our breath.

"Here you go" I smiled setting a plate down in front of the last boy. He looked up at me and smiled back, it was William. The guy who had been in my bed that morning. My smile fell a little and went back to my former task of pancakes. I was pretty sure all the food would be gone by noon and I was right.

"Where are you off to squish?" Mike asked as I wrapped a black and white scarf around my neck.

"Store, you boys ate all of my food again"

"How far away is Halloween?" Heaven asked, pulling on her coat.

"Two days, ten hours, fifteen minutes and twenty-three seconds" I smiled.

"Jeeze"

"She always does that" Heaven smiled "she starts counting the day after Halloween"

"I love Halloween" I shrugged.

"Mind if we come with you guys? It's boring around here" Mike asked.

I looked past Mike to see who we meant and saw William and Alex Deleon. I glared at William and before i could say no Heaven answered.

"Sure" she smiled, "There should be enough room in Ranger"

"There isn't" I growled as we left the apartment "he only has four seats"

"I'll sit on someones lap in the back then" Heaven smiled, knowing i was just cranky because I didn't want to be near William.

Sure enough somehow I stuck with William sitting in the passenger seat of my truck while I drove us to the store. Heaven had some evil plot in her head and I was scared.

"We need candy" Mike smiled shoving at least sixty bags of snickers in the cart.

"Yes because fifteen boys living in our apartment isn't bad enough. They need to be hyper as well"

"Isn't that what Halloween is all about?" Alex smiled.

"No" I snapped turning around to look at him "It's about having a night to be anyone you want and watching scary movie until your heart stops from fright and of course making a graveyard in your front lawn. It's the best day of the year"

"I'm going to guess it's your favorite Holiday" William chuckled.

"That is an understatement" Mike smiled using my head as an arm rest.

"Screw you Carden" I smiled shoving his arm off me.

"Oh, you love me"

"What else do we need?" Heaven asked. looking at both sides of the list.

"Pete's wallet"

"Oh I stole that yesterday" she smirked. "he had $800 in cash"

"I love you" I smiled hugging her.

"You don't have a choice" she smiled back "You're stuck with me if you like it or not"

"I'm aware-marsh mellows!"

"One track mind" William noted with a smile.

"Smores tonight?" Heaven asked.

"And the original Halloween movies" I smirked.

--------------------------------

"Adam you can stop hiding in my shoulder" I laughed "I know you're not really scared."

He smiled "I could be. Micheal Myers is a creepy bastard"

"But you are not twelve and should know he isn't real"

"Real or not, he is still creepy"

I smiled and shook my head "Whatever. I'm off to bed. Night everyone."

"Night" a few dozen people answered.

I didn't bother turning on my light as I entered my room. I reached in my dresser drawers and pulled out a pair of booty shorts and a tank top. I changed in the dark and crawled into bed. I was almost asleep when I felt an arm brush against my back. I turned on my bedside lap and glared at the boy who had once again invaded my bed.

"What are you doing?" I growled.

William glanced at me "Will you turn out that light, it's kinda bright"

"Will you get the fuck out of my bed, you're kinda a jackass"

William smirked "You don't even know me, so you can't say I'm a jackass. Besides, Heaven said i could sleep here, so I'm going to"

"It's my bed"

"and I'm sleeping in it" he smiled "goodnight"

I glared at him a moment longer before grabbing the extra pillow and shoving it between us.

Jackass