Status: Should be undated at least once everyday.

This Is Halloween

The Kidnapping of Brendon Boyd Urie

"Why does your alarm go off so early?" William growled the next morning, pulling a pillow over his ears.

"Because I don't want a cold shower" I answered and gave him a nice push out of my bed. "besides the early bird catches the worm, maybe you shouldn't sleep in"

I made it to the bathroom before anyone else was even awake. I smiled to myself and slipped inside, locking the door behind me. Thank God Gabe had stopped sleeping in the bathtub. It had been impossible to get him to wake up and get his skinny ass out of the bathroom without waking everyone else up.

By the time I had finished my shower and gotten dressed, teeth brushed, etc I was being hopeful that the day was going to be nice and calm, no one had yet to start banging on the door demanding use of the bathroom.

I knew I was wrong when I opened the door and found half a dozen of my friends dressed up in all black holding rope, a grappling hook and gag. I looked around at Heaven, Tarra, Gabe, Adam, Mike and Sisky worried that they were planning to use the supplies on me.

"Morning" I squeaked out trying to smile but my body had tensed up too much.

"Calm down Witty" Tarra smiled "we aren't tying you up this time."

I relaxed "Thank you God"

"Don't thank me" Heaven smiled "the Panic boys are taking too long to get here"

"I thought their plane was landing today" I answered confused.

"Oh it is, but they are planning on staying at a hotel until the party" Sisky shrugged.

"...and that's....bad?" I asked slowly. I thought it was a great thing, I was having a hard enough time buying food for the idiots who had already taken over my apartment, let alone four more of them.

"Yes! They should be staying here with us!"

"So they can be hyper little monsters like the rest of you?" I smiled.

"Exactly"

"Alright" I rolled my eyes trying to keep back a smile but failed "Let me go get some black cloths from my room and change"

"And the ski mask!"

"Alright Gabe"

"Tell William he is coming with us" Heaven smirked.

I pouted but went to my room none the less. William was sleeping again, now taking up the entire bed. I walked over to him and slapped my hand across his bare back as hard as i could.

"Holy shit" he groaned and fell off the bed once more. "What the fuck did you do that for?"

"Get up and get dressed in all black"

He looked at me curiously "Why?"

"We are kidnapping Panic according to Heaven"

"Yes ma'am" William smiled saluting me.

I grabbed the cloths I need and went back to the bathroom to change. By the time I was done, complete with some black smugges on my cheeks, everyone was ready to go including William.

"Move out troops!" Heaven yelled.

"Yes Ma'am" a group of voices answered.

William and I smiled at each other and we all marched out to a van Heaven somehow got her hands on. That was one of the things I loved about Heaven, when she plotted something she went all out.

"Alright" Heaven smiled in the back while I drove. "The plan is to take Brendon down and leave a ransom note. The rest of the boys will follow when they see our note."

"What note?" I asked looking back.

"Eyes on the road!" Adam yelled.

"Shut up Lazzara" I shot back and looked at the road again.

"This note" Heaven answered setting a piece of paper on the steering wheel.

I glanced from it to the road a few times. It looked like a bunch of stick figures running around like idiots.

"Yep" I smiled "Ryan and the boys will know you drew that"

"I will punch you in the throat" Heaven warned.

"No you won't" I smiled "I'm driving and you love me too much"

"Fine, but I will get back for that"

I smiled "I would expect nothing less"

We got to the hotel and the eight of us go out and creeped in the back door. It wasn't hard we did it all the time when someone was in town and decided the hotel would be better to stay in. I was surprised we hadn't been arrested yet.

"Someone call Brendon and make sure he is here"

I pulled out my phone and located Brendon's name in my contacts. "I got it" I smiled before pressing send. There were three rings before a sleepy voice answered.

"Hello?"

"Brendon!"

"Why are you so loud?" I could hear the pout in his voice.

"Was someone up drinking last night?" I asked smirking.

"Shut up"

"So why aren't you staying at my place?"

"Because I am in a hotel"

"See you soon"

"What?"

I hung up without another word.

"He is here and it sounds like he has a hangover"

"Perfect" Heaven smiled "This will be easier than I thought"

It was pretty easy too. Brendon seemed to be waiting for us when we got to the room. He was sitting on the couch, his bags packed and waiting next to him.

"Took you long enough" he smiled.

"Shut up. You're still getting handcuffed and gaged"

Brendon smirked "Mind handcuffing me to Tarra's bed?"

Tarra's face turned red with a blush. The two had dated a few years back and even though the break up had been mutual Brendon never stopped hitting on her and always enjoyed making her blush.

"I'm locking my door" she mumbled.

By the time we got back to the apartment Ryan, Jon and Spencer were eating pancakes with the boys from Taking back Sunday.

"Took you long enough" Ryan said through a mouthful of pancake.

"Oh shut up" Heaven smiled uncuffing Brendon and pushing him at Ryan "here is your singer back"

"Did you get to use your grappling hook?" Alex asked joining the rest of us in the kitchen.

"No" Heaven pouted.

Alex smiled and pulled her into a hug "Well go find a tree you can swing it at and use it to climb to the top of the tree"

I yawned "Well I'm sick of the lot of you already. I'm taking a nap"

Adam pouted "You don't mean that"

I smiled "No I don't, but I do need a nap"

"Nice seeing you" Spencer smiled.

"Yeah whatever Smith" I smiled back "See you all in a few hours"

I walked back to my bedroom and collapsed on my bed without changing. I wasn't really that tired, there were just a lot of people in the house. I would rather skip the whole 'attack the new guys' thing until everything calmed down.

I sighed and closed my eyes. The peace and quiet didn't last long, I opened my eyes again when I felt someone lay down on my bed and found myself stareing into the deep brown eyes of William Beckett.

"You don't know what stay out of my bed means do you?" I asked smiling a little.

William smiled back "Not really no, you can be rid of me after Halloween but until then this is my bed too so you're stuck with me."

"So what are you doing in here? It's not exactly bed time"

"I thought you might like someone to talk to"

"About what?"

William smiled again "Tell me about you"

"Why?"

"Because in high school I was best friends with Heaven and you were best friends with Mike but we never knew each other existed until right before graduation and even then never talked. Then I start a band with your best friend and you move in with my best friend but we never meet. Why is that?"

I shrugged "I don't know"

William looked at me for a moment as if looking for something. "Alright" he smiled again "What is your favorite color?"

I gave him a funny look "Why?"

"Because I want you to tell me about yourself"

"Why?"

"I already told you, now answer my question"

I rolled my eyes "Black but if you try to say it's a shade than red"

It went on like that for a few hours, with William asking me random questions and not giving up until I answered. I don't know when I fell asleep but when I woke up, William was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two. So far I am doing well at updating everyday like I said I would. lol