Mindless Machinery

1/1

You've slapped me on the hand one to many times. Pulled the strings of my skin so tight that I couldn't breathe. You've controlled me.

______________________________________________________________________ Broken me.

You've designed me. Pulled me apart and built me back up over and over again in an attempt at perfection. You've abused me.

______________________________________________________________________ Ruined me.

You disgust me. You're a sick minded fool that gets off on seeing me trying to hide my pain. You frighten me.

______________________________________________________________________ Horrify me.

With all the stress of my life stacked tight like the tiles in a glitching game of Tetris I'll begin to fall apart. I'll cling to what little sanity I have left with vulgar words and chaos leaving bloody trails behind me. Rage is all I know now, a constant wreckage of twisted emotions is all that's left of me. Sinful desires, desperate needs, crippling hate, unfounded fears, misplaced or nonexistent trust. I'm a fucking mess.

_____________________________________________________ Take a look at me, god dammit!

Spare me a glance for once in your self satisfied life and see what the hell is wrong with me. Which rusted cog has fallen out of place in the machinery of my mind? Oh I'm such a fucking mess.

_____________________________________________________________ You don't even know.

I'm stepping out of the slowly slipping strings of my skin.

________________________________________________ I'll dress myself in dreams unfinished.

The broken and taped together pieces of my personality are falling away.

________________________________________________ With half baked clay I'll mold myself.

I'll become the nightmare you see in restless nights.

_______________________________________________ The topic of a horror movie never made.

__________________________________ I'm a mess.

_______________________________Such a fucking mess.