Killing Loneliness

Super Glue, Super Drama Part.2

Ville's P.O.V.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Oh, nothing." He acted innocent.

"Oh, c'mon Bammie please don't do anything that would destroy the Way house. You know you promised." I told him.


"But I never said I didn't have my fingers crossed." He laughed.

"Bammie, what are you up to?" I asked afraid to hear the wrong answer. I didn't want the house to get trashed again. Last time Mrs. Way threw him out of the house for skating on the table, and braking every dish they had.

"I'm gonna super glue Mikey to the chair." He giggled. It sounded hilarious but I don't want him to get into trouble.

"Wanna help?" He asked like he needed help with homework.

"I don't know Bammie." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Come on Bullets, It'll be fun!" He giggled again. I can't say no to him.

"Fine!" I answered walking towards him. We put glue to every single chair in the dining room, and laughed. We quietly walked upstairs, and tip-toed over to where Mikey was sleeping. I poked him to make sure he was fully passed out, but he didn't move. Bam motioned me to grab Mikey's legs so we could carry him down. Bam grabbed his hands, and we lifted him off of the couch/bed. He filched, and we quickly stopped, and held our breaths. We let out a few giggles, and continued walking towards the steps. Bam going backwards my clumsy little angel he tripped on his own legs, flew backwards bringing us down with him. Mikey woke up screaming on the top of his lounges. I landed on Bam groaning. He was groaning as well.

"What is wrong with you idiots?" He screamed.

"Grab him!" Bam demanded. We grabbed him, and dragged him all the way to the dining room with him trying to scream, but they were just muffled screams because I covered his mouth with my hands. I don't want anyone to wake up. We threw him on one of the chairs, quickly sat on him so he couldn't escape. We laughed so hard it was hard to breathe. My laughter faded as soon as I saw a car pull into the driveway. I grabbed Bam, and ran upstairs with him. We jumped under the sheets, and breathed heavily. We heard Mikey screaming Mom! Mom! Help! Then we heard the front door open. I held my breath. I felt someone squeeze my hand, and thats when I realized that I was still holding onto Bam's hand. I blushed so hard but he couldn't see because it was very dark. We heard Mikey yelling to his mom what we did to him, then footsteps getting closer. I was actually scared.

"Bam!" Mrs. Way yelled. I could feel Bam holding loads of laughter. "BAM!" She yelled louder, and opened the door. He couldn't hold it anymore. He started laughing hysterical, and rolling around on the bed.

"Oh, so you think this is funny?" I heard Mrs. Way holding onto her temper. He didn't answer just continued laughing.

"Bam do you wanna explain why my son is glued to my dining room chair?" she yelled losing her temper. She was really mad now, and I was afraid she might throw him out again. "Bam!" I tried him to get serious. I looked around seeing every one was looking at us. He was able to breathe, and talk.

"What did he do?" Ray asked half asleep.

"He glued Mikey to the chair." She answered. Ray laughed a bit but soon stopped when he saw Mrs.Way's expression.

"I helped." I said trying to get Bam out of trouble.

"Mrs.Way? We are sorry about your $500 chair, but we were only getting back for what he did." Bam explained. She signed and went down stairs. We started laughing like idiots. Mikey came in with the back of his Playboy PJ's missing. That set us off even more. Mikey looked like he was about to cry.

"Shut up!" He yelled. We all stopped except Bam.

"Shut up Brendon!" He yelled. Bam immediately stopped. He hates when we call him that, but we never use nicknames when we are angry. I have a feeling this wont end pretty.

"Why the hell would you glue me to a chair?" He continued.

"Mikey, calm down." Gerard tried.

"Mikey you know me, I do shit like this every day, I didn't think you would freak out like this." Bam said. Mikey just stared at him.

"Plus I was just getting back at you for your dares." Bam added. I kind of felt bad that he didn't like kissing, and making out with me. I mean we kiss at random times. Okay fine that was when we were drunk, but still.

"Bull shit! You are just trying to make it look like you don't love Ville! Admit it you were crying when he chose drinking out of the toilet instead of kissing you!" I swear my heart stopped beating. I looked Bam he looked like he was about to kill Mikey.

"Bam I" He started.

"Fuck you!" Bam said in the coldest way I have ever heard him say. He meant it. He grabbed his skate bored. and stormed out.

"Way to go dumb fuck!" Bob said sarcastically. Mikey signed sitting down on the side of me and Bams bed covering his face with his hands. I had so many questions, and I wanted answers but this is not the time. I don't want to make it worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it. I'm afraid that I made a mistake by making drama so soon. I'll change it if you don't think It's good =]