Dead Romance

Stitchy Love

"I don't want to go!" I whined as Moriah dug through my closet. "Tough! Your going to the Halloween party whether you want to or not!" Moriah said. "But" "No buts! I'll drag you kicking and screaming if necess...Ah ha!" Moriah exclaimed pulling out a pair of dark destroyed jeans.

Pouting in defeat I resorted to my last plan, "If this doesn't work I'll break my leg or something." I thought as Moriah threw the jeans onto my black comforter along with a white tank top and a black tee shirt that had a purple rib cage with a sewed up heart on the front.
"That puppy dog look will not work this time missy." Moriah said flatly while grabbing a paint brush and some make up.

I frowned as Moriah sat down on my bed in front of me, "Now hold still. And if you don't I swear I'll make you look like a clown." She threatened dipping the brush into some black gel. Rolling my eyes I obeyed her orders and slowly zoned out as she painted my wrist.
Suddenly something cold and wet slithered around my neck and I tried hard not to giggle. Moriah grunted sending me a silent warning as she ran the paint brush over both sides of my mouth and then across my nose.

"Phew done." Moriah sighed pretending to wipe sweat off her forehead. I breathed out and stood up, but Moriah stopped me. "Just where do you think your going? I still need you to do your makeup!" I plopped back down on my bed grumbling. "Oh stop being such a sour puss!" Moriah exclaimed while touching up my eyeshadow and eyeliner. "Don't move!" she said frustrated as I wiggled my nose. "Sorry." I muttered and went silent as she glided red lipstick across my lips.

"Now we, as in you and me, are going to change. S don't even think about escaping." Moriah warned. "Never even dreamed of it." I sarcastically replied. She eyed me and shut the door. Standing up I threw on the black rib tee and the snug fitting jeans and grabbed my favorite pair of beat up converse.

I trudged back over to my bed and plopped down while grabbing the right one, but paused noticing the delicate design around my wrist. "They look like..." I dropped the shoe and rushed over to the mirror "Stitches." I whispered in horror. "Moriah made me into a rag doll." Tears stung my eyes, "He loved the idea of me being a rag doll."

BANG! Jumping I turned towards the door, "Juliette? Are you ok? We're running late!" Moriah yelled. "Umm yeah. Hang on." I chocked slipping on my shoes and grabbing my purse and hoodie as I rushed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've taken a small )ahem) small break from "Je Ne Regrette Rien" because school is getting in the way and I get my wisdom teeth pulled out this Friday! (oh happy happy joy joy)

Also its getting close to Halloween so I decided to write a Halloween one shot in its haunting honor and I'm sorry if it sucks and you wanted more "Je Ne Regrette Rien" I promise I will try to update more chapters! If I get enough comments and good reviews on it I may start doing this for every holiday . (i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years, ect..)

Comment plz! :) because comments make Strify happy and we all love a happy Strify (at least Juliette does anyway)