Dead Romance

We're Already Dead

"I hate you." Juliette said for the fifteenth time in a row.

"I know. I had you the first time." Moriah said pulling into the parking lot.

"Just so we're clear. If someone doesn't kill you in this maze, then I will." Juliette hissed opening her car door. Moriah sighed, "I love you too", she said climbing out of the car as well.

Quit frankly she didn't blame Juliette for not wanting to come, but Moriah was not about to allow her best friend to slowly rot away in the silence of her bedroom. Not if she had any say in it.

Walking towards the entrance to the "Forest of Shrieks." Juliette froze in her tracks causing Moriah to bump into her. "Hey! What..Oh." Moriah said, "I see." There standing three feet in front of them was a tall figure with blonde and brunette hair. Sensing the younger girl's distress Moriah quick;y and craftily said, "It's not him babe. Way too much of a curvy body." Juliette only nodded in response.

The stranger slowly turned n their direction, it was Valerie. "Hey!" She yelled in her high pitched whiny voice, "you two made it!" Juliette managed a weak smile while Moriah only nodded. "What do you think of my costume?" Valerie asked turning in a small circle. "It's umm nice." Juliette chocked out. "Yeah. Real original." Moriah murmured. ''Thanks. See you two inside!" Valerie squealed and then ran inside.

"She becomes more of a bitch every year." Moriah hissed through her teeth. "The nerve of inviting Juliette, and then dressing up as the same person who hurt her." "Well come on Jul...Juliette?" Moriah looked around. "Hey! Wait up!" She yelled running after the blonde as she disappeared behind the door.

========================================================================

"I swear Juliette your so blonde you light up like a night light!" Moriah exclaimed as both of them walked through what was suppose to be a dark cave. "Umm thank you?" Juliette answered. It was true though, finding Juliette had not been a hard task, her natural platinum blonde hair really did glow in the dark. "Remind me to call you when I drop my car keys at night." Moriah joked. "Yeah. Ok" Juliette half answered staring ahead. Moriah sighed and silent consumed the two.

Suddenly the opening appeared and gave way to a dark forest like area. "Valerie needs to work on her decorating skills. The woods behind your house is much scarier at night." Moriah observed. Juliette merely shrugged and continued walking. Suddenly there was a thump from behind one of the bushes, "What the hel.." Moriah screamed as a boy dressed up as Edward Cullen came charing out of the bushes full force and grabbed her. "Let me go!" She shreiked as he disappeared with her behind the trees.

Juliette watched the heavy wooded area then sat down on a rock. "I just wanna go home." she thought, "Halloween is dead to me now."

UNKOWN POV

I was going to kill Kiro for dragging me to this stupid party or whatever thrown by Valerie. She had been trying to get into my pants for the last couple weeks even since. No I will not say her name. I will not have a break down. I will not..Oh hell who was I kidding? I missed her, my Juliette. I missed everything about her, and now she was gone because I screwed everything up. Damn me to hell.

"Why me? What did I do to deserve this?" a female voice with a slight accent asked. I froze in my tracks. "No. It can't be her." I thought going to the source of the voice.

"He was my everything." My breath hitched a little. I knew that voice from anywhere, the voice that was perfectly pitched and had a slight French accent to it. When I came to the clearing my heart stopped. There, sitting on a rock in the center of the forest, was my angel.

I slightly stumbled out of the bushes, she looked beautiful as always. But tonight under the full moon she just seemed to glow. "Juliette." I moaned sadly. Suddenly her body tensed. "Fuck" I silently swore, "she heard me."

========================================================================

"Juliette." I heard a low male german voice moan behind me. I froze, "Oh God no." I silently began to plead, "Not him." Taking a deep breath I slowly turned around, and sure enough there standing under the light of the full moon there he was. Both my dream and my nightmare. "Strify." I whispered, my voice cracking at the sound of his name coming out of my own mouth.

=======================================================================

I wanted to run and hide after everything I did to her, but I stayed rooted to my spot. Slowly, almost at an agonizing pace, she turned in my direction. Her eyes met mine.

Those eyes, those hauntingly beautiful Sapphire eyes with small flecks of honey gold in them had haunted my dreams. Those eyes that seem to stare right into my soul. Those eyes that had stared at me full of hurt and pain.

I found myself walking towards her in a trance. My Icy blue eyes never left hers. I to hold her and never let go. To take her and go to a place where nobody could ever find us. I waned for us to be one again.

I'm standing directly in front of her now. I can see every gorgeous stitch on her face and body. Slowly I lift my hand and caress her cheek, ''My beautiful rag doll." I whispered.

========================================================================

I slightly flinch when he caressed my cheek, "My beautiful rag doll." he whispered. I stared up at him, those icy blue eyes glowed behind the black eye shadow smeared around theme and white powder that covered his face and hands.

Those eyes that seemed to make time stop. Those eyes that melted the world away. Those eyes that had been in my nightmares taunting me to no end.Those eyes that had shattered my world into pieces.

I wanted him back. I wanted to have everything the way it was. I wanted to be his and his alone. I wanted to hear him whisper, "Ich Liebe Dich." to me over and over again.

Wordless I took his hand in mine and gave it a small tug. He leans down to my level his eyes never once leaving mine. I can feel his breath on my face. I can't take the torture of living without him any more.

"My pumpkin king." I murmur leaning in towards him. "My rag doll." he whispers in return. His lips meet mine, and a jolt of electricity is sent through my body. He pulls away and I can't help but whimper.

He chuckles, "It's clearly seen", he says while pulling me up into his arms. "We're simply meant to be." I finish wrapping my arms around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First I'm not dead, in fact I'm very much alive. But my life has been chaos but its calmed down now. I want to thank those who has been reading my stories, commented on theme and even subscribed to them! I love you guys! <3 and to the newbies: "Welcome! Welcome" Do come in!" I hope you guys like the final chapter of this!

P.S> First one who messages me the name, director and scene from which the end and the names are taken from will get to star in the next chapter of "Je Ne Regrette Rien"!