Fly With Me

Need You

There I was, sitting in the diner with a couple of my friends, munching on french fries, and then he walked in. He was gorgeous. He had a medium complexion, stood about six foot four, Gorgeous big brown eyes, thick curly hair, that was tied back. He was covered in tattoos all up his arms, and he had his septum pierced. I can't say that it was love at first sight, but it was definitely something of the sort, and caused me to choke on my fry. A quick slap on the back from Stormy, and I was fine. I had never seen him before, but I was glad that I finally did. The only way for me to describe it, is like when you go on vacation, and see those sights that leave you breathless. I was actually sort of disgusted in myself, I had never ever been so captivated by anyone before. My eyes followed him around the diner, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He looked over, and our eyes met for the first time, and he stared at me briefly before shooting a small smile my way, and I replied with a smile of my own. The gaze we shared was more intense than anything I had ever encountered, and my entire body began tingling. I needed air badly, so I grabbed my bag, and handed some money to Stormy. "I'm gonna walk home, I'll call you later" I told her before walking out of the diner. I stood out front, and dug for my pack of cigarettes in my bag. I put the cigarette in my mouth and went to light it, and again, and then again, to the point where I thought my thumb was going to start bleeding. "Son of a bitch!" I exclaimed as I tossed the lighter. "Need some help?" I heard behind me, and when I turned around, it was him. I figured I probably looked like a total idiot just staring at him, and so, I forced myself to snap out of it. "Yeah, it died" I said with a small laugh before he smiled and pulled his lighter out, offering me the fire, and lighting up a cigarette himself. "thanks" I said with a smile before inhaling the calming smoke. "I'm Amanda by the way" I said with a smile. "I'm Travis" he replied as he looked at me. "So what are you doing now, Amanda?" he asked with a small smirk on his face. "Nothing at all, probably just gonna go home" I replied, and he shook his head, "nascence" he said, and I looked at him strangely. "Come on, let's go hit up a club" he said as he tossed his cigarette and nodded toward his car. I didn't object, hell I wouldn't of if I tried. We were at the club in a matter of minutes, and we got right inside, and the two of us walked to the bar. "What do you want?" he asked. "vodka and cranberry" I said, and quicker than I said it, I had the drink in my hand. We spent the time at the club, sitting in a booth, talking, getting to know each other. "wanna dance?" he asked with a smile, and I returned the smile, and added a nod, and he took my hand and walked me out to the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck, and swayed my hips with the beat of the music, and turned around so my back was against him. My arms raised into the air, and his hands traveled up my arms, and his hands were cupping mine, as we danced, swaying our hips in sync. I closed my eyes as I danced, getting completely lost in the atmosphere, and letting the music flow through me. His hands then trailed down to my hips, and he rested them there, guiding my hips, and I turned back around, my arms around his neck once again, and my hips swaying. My eyes were open, and they were focused on his. The club was getting ready to close, and so we headed out. "we'll have to hang out more often" he said as he glanced over at me with a smirk as he drove me home, "Yeah we do" I replied as I nodded. He parked the car out front of my house, and turned the engine off, and handed me his phone, and I knew what he wanted, so I gave it to him. I punched my number in, and handed it back to him. "You'll be hearing from me" he said with a smile, "looking forward to it" I said before I exited the car and walked inside. I did that little teenage thing when I got inside, letting out a small squeal, and jumping back on the bed. I couldnt sleep for the life of me, I was too excited.