Fly With Me

Kissin' Ears

The next day, I was sitting on my sofa, flipping through the channels, when my phone started going off. "Get ready b there in 20 ;)" was all the text said, and I knew who it was from. I let out a small laugh. I saw the familiar car out front, and Travis walking up to my house. I locked my door and went walking to him with a huge smile on my face, and to my surprise, he greeted me with a tight hug. I hugged him back, and he put his arm around me as we walked to his car. "Feel like ice cream?" he asked with a small laugh. "I'm always down for ice cream" I said with a laugh, and he joined in. He parked in the parking lot, and opened my door for me, "How classy!" I said with a laugh. "I have a lot of class" he said with a smile as the two of us walked into the entrance of Central Park. Just like he said, he found an ice cream stand, and got us each a cone. "Thank you" I said with a smile, and we started walking around the beautiful park. It was gorgeous this time of year. The leaves on the trees were an assortment of Orange, red, and yellow, and most of them were on the ground. The scenery made everything intensify, and honestly, I was falling for this man a little more each minute that passed. I still couldn't figure out what exactly it was about him that drew me in so deep, but I didn't mind it one bit. We sat down on a nearby bench, as we ate the ice cream cones. "so how do you feel about everything? I mean, I know we only met yesterday, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one feeling this" he said before taking a lick of his ice cream, and I smiled. "Well, I definitely feel it too" I replied as a bit of melted ice cream dripped onto my hand and I licked it off. "I'm just letting you know, my ex really fucked me up. I have a few trust issues, but honestly, I expect the worse of relationships, and if you want to get involved with me, I just want you to understand that" he said, and I respected the honesty he was giving me, something that was hard to find in most guys. He looked at me, and by the look on his face, I figured he was expecting me to tell him to "fuck off" and start running for the hills, but I just nodded. "I'm always up for an adventure" I said with a smile. We finished our ice cream cones, and we walked some more, Travis put his arm around me, and pressed a sweet kiss to my cheek, before taking my hand in his, linking his fingers with mine as we continued walking around. Finally we made it to my favorite place in the whole park, The 'Imagine' mosaic. I had been a huge Beatles fan since a very young age. I let go of his hand, and walked over to the mosaic, and he stood beside me, looking down at it also. "Just imagine" he said as he looked at me with a smile, and a couple seconds after he spoke, I felt a few rain drops, and as I looked up at the sky, it began to downpour, I closed my eyes, and started laughing as the rain poured down on me. Travis laughed also and put his hands on my hips, and pulled me closer to him with a smile. "I know this is very cliche with the rain and everything, but, I believe we should seal this with a kiss" he said as he brought his hand to my cheek, and cupped it gently and pressed his lips to mine, kissing me deeply, and I kissed him back, my eyes closing as I did so. His lips were amazing. So soft, and sweet. He broke the kiss and just smiled before he took my hand and the two of us walked back to his car. "Wanna go to my place and get dried off and watch a movie or something?" he asked as he started up the engine, "Sure" I said with a smirk, and so he drove. Travis pulled into his driveway, and the two of us, soaking wet, walked inside. I followed him up the stairs, and into his bedroom. He walked over to one of his dressers and got some clothes out. He tossed a t shirt my way, and I caught it. "Sorry, all my women's clothes are in the washer" he joked. "So this is all I have that'll fit you" he said as he tossed a pair of boxer shorts also. "That's fine" I said with a shrug. "Good" he said with a laugh, "You can get dressed in her, I'll go in the bathroom" he said as he walked past me, and placed a sweet kiss on my lips before walking out of the room, and closed the door. I took my wet clothes off, and put the t shirt and boxers on. I had to fold the seam of the boxers a few times for them to actually fit me. I got my brush out of my bag and ran it through my hair, pulling it up into a messy bun. I looked like hell, and I figured that if after this, if he didn't run, he was a keeper. We went down the stairs, and he took my wet clothes from me, and threw them into the washer. We sat on the couch all wrapped up in a blanket, watching the movie 'Knocked up'. The first love scene came on and Travis laughed. "It all starts with kissin' ears" he said as he shook his head, and I looked at him and laughed. "Oh really?" I asked. "Yep" he said as he nodded. "I always thought it started with touching" I added with a laugh. "Nope, you kiss the ears, and its all over from there" he replied with a laugh. "I don't believe it" I said with a smirk, and before I knew it, my back was against the couch cushions, and he was above me, my knees on either side of him, and the both of us were laughing. "I'll prove it!" he said with a laugh as he started kissing my ear. He was right, because as soon as his lips touched my ear, my eyes closed, and I bit my bottom lip. I ran my hands around his back, and pulled his shirt over his head, and pulled his lips to mine. I swear my clothes practically fell off after that. The whole experience was amazing. Beyond anything I ever imagined. It was true, I was falling for this man, and I was falling hard.