Fly With Me

Just The Way You Are

Travis and I had been together for a few months, and it was honestly amazing. There wasn't a single day that we didn't spend with each other. I was in love, but there was no way I was saying it. He hadn't said it yet, so I didn't wanna be a creep. I was fine with the fact that I was in love now, I had finally come to terms with the fact. We went to the park again. It was about seven-pm and the sun was just setting, so there weren't much people there, and like always, I walked over to the mosaic, Travis holding my hand, standing beside me. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked as I looked over at him. "You know you can" he said with a smile. "What drew you to me?" I asked as I cocked my head to the side. Travis laughed and took a deep breath, "Well" he started, "Your eyes make the stars look like they're not shining, and your hair falls perfectly without you trying" he said as he brushed a stray loc of hair from my face. I wanted him to keep going, because with each word that came out of his mouth, I gasped a bit more. He made me feel amazing, unlike anyone else had ever done. He was perfect, honestly, and I was glad that I found him, and I think I thanked God a million times for making my lighter die the night we met. "You like everything I like, and I feel like you're the other half to me, and when I'm with you, I feel whole again" he said as he brushed my face with the back of his finger. "If you could change anything about me, what would it be?" I asked, and he shook his head, "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change" he replied with a smile as he put his hands on my hips and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. "Why not?" I asked as I looked up at him. He looked down for a moment, and smiled as he brought his sight back up to me, "Because you're amazing just the way you are" he said before pressing his lips to mine, and kissing me passionately. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead against his, my eyes still closed, and I bit my bottom lip, trying to refrain from saying what I wanted to, and just as I freed my lip from my teeth, the words ran out like they had been trapped in my mouth, "I Love you" I said breathlessly, and my eyes shot open when I realized what I had just said. He was looking straight at me, and he had a strange look on his face that I couldn't read. I knew it was going to all go downhill from here, but to my surprise, he pulled me in, and kissed me deeper this time. "I love you, too" he said against my lips, and as the words came into my ear, and processed in my brain, I thought I may cry, but I sucked it up, and remained cool.