Sequel: Devils Spoke

Ghosts

Hold your devil by his spoke and spin him to the ground.

“Okay, remember don’t answer the door after midnight unless I chap it three times okay?” her older sister said as she quickly shrugged the leather jacket over her shoulders, she pulled her blonde hair out and sat it around her shoulders before stopping to look at the younger girl sat on the sofa with an unimpressed look “don’t give me that look Ali Smith, you don’t understand how New York works yet. All the creeps come out after midnight”

“I’m twenty three years old Ella Smith” she mocked “I think I can look after myself, Arizona isn’t as dull as you seem to think. Remember it’s been eight years since you were last there” the brunette wrapped her arms around her knees as a cool breeze made its way from the open window

“Maybe Ali, maybe but you’re making Scottsdale out to be Phoenix, that just ain’t happening sweets” after a quick coat of red lipstick Ali’s twenty six year old sister had left the apartment in a flurry of sweet perfume and worried words.

“Scottsdale is crazy” Ali mumbled to herself before another gust of cool wind filled the apartment “of course New York had to get cold when I moved here” she continued with her mumbling as she crossed the window only to find it closed “damn apartment…could have sworn that was open” she ran her fingers through her hair then pulled her glasses from her face.

It was late so Ali switched the TV off and decided she was going to have an early night, she would be up early to go to the university library so she could study for a paper and aside from some light reading she really hadn’t started at all. Silently she made her way down the hallway towards her bedroom, it was then she saw the outline of a young woman in the window at the end of the hall, she froze where she was before back tracking towards the telephone in the front room as fast as her legs could carry her. She almost tripped as she skidded into the front room and grabbed the phone, she dialled 911 as quick as she could

“Help me please” she cried “there’s a woman in my apartment, she’s uh, she’s in a dress and her hair is brown and she had…oh my god” she trailed off as she looked up and found the woman in the doorway, her green eyes seemingly glowing in the darkness of the room “HELP ME!”
.
<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

Sam’s POV

Sam Winchester felt like his head was about to explode, he’d gone along with his older brother Dean’s music taste since they got into the car in Ohio almost five hours ago. Metallica was starting to get real old and he honestly didn’t know how much longer he could last with Dean’s obnoxiously loud voice in his right ear.

‘Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us, something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters’ Dean started to slap his palms on the steering wheel as a make shift drum kit “come on Sammy sing with me, you should know the words by now!” Dean yelled enjoying the music just a little too much for someone who was supposed to be driving a car

“You’re an ass do you know that?” Sam sighed angrily, he rubbed his forehead softly before looking at Dean with an unimpressed look, for the last two hours he’d been reading over the notes on the job they were heading towards in New York

“Yeah well you’re a jerk now” Dean shrugged before singing louder “NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!” he yelled, going as far as to lean over towards Sam just so it could be a little louder still “hey!” he exclaimed once Sam had turned the volume down so he could hear himself think “bitch”

“Jerk” Sam sighed again “so over the last 80 years there’s been five murders in the same apartment of the same apartment block, all of them have been in their early twenties, brown hair, green eyes-”

“Do they also like long walks on the beach? You know a little too much about what they look like Sammy boy” Dean interrupted with a passive tone.

Sam simply rolled his eye’s before continuing onward “they’re all reported to have told family that they had seen a young women in their apartment just a week before they died. From two of them there are actual police records from reporting’s of a woman, all five of them claiming to see her at quarter past eleven at night…this sounds like this could be our sort of thing Dean…five deaths, eighty years man…glowing green eyes? C’mon man, lets just check it out and if it’s nothing we can get out of there”

“Why are we going there now though? The last death was eight years ago Sam, did somebody move in?” Dean asked with a slightly annoyed tone “I just don’t want to waste my gas y’know? Going all the way out to New York for nothing…”

“We’ve gone to places to look for less Dean…and as is happens the police had a phone call from a Ali Smith last night” he rummaged through his notes until he found the report the girl had placed the night before “she’s twenty three, brown hair, green eyes-”

“Is there a picture?” Dean interrupted gruffly

“Uh…yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?”

“Is she hot?” Sam scoffed “c’mon, is she hot?” Dean’s eyebrows raised suggestively as he grinned, he laughed a little over how flustered Sam had become in his seat

“I..I guess so, no? Shut up Dean that has nothing to do with the job”

“Would you sleep with her?” Dean continued despite his little brother’s growing embarrassment “come on Sammy, it can’t be that difficult to answer…would you put her up…in a motel…” Sam almost choked on the breath he was taking

“Do you need to be so vulgar? She’s a pretty girl, it doesn’t matter we’re never around long enough anyway besides I DON’T KNOW HER DEAN, SHE COULD BE A JERK. LIKE YOU”

“Like me huh? When was the last time you got laid Sammy boy? Is that why your ass is always so tight huh? Maybe if you learnt to be a jerk like me for a little bit you’d get laid, we’d get the job done and you could lighten up, maybe learn to enjoy Metallica” he eyed his brother “no, liking Metallica will always be difficult for you. Losers can’t like Metallica”

Sam grumbled under his breath a little until Dean interrupted his train of thought “let me see her, come on, I can give you some pointers on how to get into her pants” he grinned happily with himself as Sam flipped the folder shut

“Just drive Dean, you need to use the tiny brain in your skull for that, the one in your pants doesn’t really help with driving” Dean’s eyes flickered to his brother who was trying to get into a comfortable position to sleep, as silently as he could he reached forward and brought the stereo back to life sending Sam upwards in surprise

“I hate you, I seriously fucking hate you” and at that moment Sam wanted nothing more than to knock his brother out, take over the wheel and speed the rest of the way to New York listening to Bon Jovi as he went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because of my sister I've become sort of obsessed with Supernatural recently, this is my first attempt at a Supernatural story.

Read, Review, Subscribe & love.