You're Stuck With Me

A Best Friend's Advice

A week passed and I have not seen or talked to Jordan about anything that has gone on. I was still living at my uncle's house forcing me to see Sid every day, but nothing had been fixed with Sid. My uncle had talked to both Sid and I about fixing things since we were living in the same house. When my uncle brought the idea up I told him Sid would have to make the first move because he was the one who crossed the line.

As for Casey, he is more of a handful now then before and I am still trying to get use to taking care of him on my own. My family helped with him sometimes but most of the last week I had been taking care of him alone.

Today was Friday and I made plans to go out to lunch with my best friend, Allison. Allison and I have been friends since I was little, we did everything together. She use to go to games with me and then we would have a sleepover afterwords. Since we both had names that started with A's a bunch of the guys on the team always called us double A's. Allie had a crush on Sid since he came to Pittsburgh. And the one time I mentioned to Sid that he should get to know Allie he just looked at me and laughed. Sid was only older by three years and they would make a good couple. But with Sid and I fighting I put off asking him about it.

But, when I woke up that morning I got dressed and got Casey ready to go, before heading downstairs to eat breakfast. When I got downstairs I noticed that the only person home that morning was Sid. I walked into the kitchen and found him sitting at the island eating a bowl of frosted flakes.

"Where is everyone at?" I asked setting Casey in his seat and going over to get a bowl from the cupboard.

"Your talking to me?" He asked looking up and grinning at me.

"I guess I am, aren't I?" I asked taking the box of cereal from his hand and sitting down next to him.

"Aria, I just want to tell you I'm sorry about what I said. Whatever goes on between Jordan and you is none of my business. It's just hard to see you both hurting. Your like my little sister and hes my best friend."

"I know you're sorry. And I know it is hard on you when him and I fight. But someday soon I will call Jordan and set up a time to talk about things, but only if you do two things for me?" I said smiling at him.

"I should have known there would be a catch." He said rolling his eyes at me. "So, what do I have to do, in order for you to talk to Jordan?"

"Well, first of all your going to have to watch Casey for me when Jordan and I go out to talk."

"Okay, that is fine with me, I love the little guy" Sid had rubbing Casey's head and earning a tiny giggle. "What is the second part?"

"You remember my friend Allison don't you?" I asked pouring the milk over my cereal and taking a bite.

"Is she the one who's about your height, long legs, bright green eyes, and the long hair?" he asked walking over to put his bowl in the dishwasher.

"Yup, that is her. And when did you notice all those things?" I asked in between bites. If I knew Sid as well as I thought I did he would never have noticed all those things about Allie.

"I saw her at your shower a few months ago. She really grew up, do you know if she is seeing anyone?" He asked, coming over and sitting on the stool next to me.

"That's what I'm getting at. I don't know if you remember or not but Allie has had a crush on you since you came to Pittsburgh."

"Ohhhh yah! I forgot about that until you mentioned it. Which brings me back to my question, is she seeing anyone?"

"The second thing I want you to do is take her out, and since you seem interested I don't feel as bad bribing you to go out with her." I said causing both of us to laugh.

"I would love to go our with her. Give me her number and I will give her a call later." He said pulling out his phone and handing it to me.

I put her number in and then I leaned up and placed a kiss on Sid check.

"What was that for?" he asked in shock.

"For being the best big brother type person a girl could ask for" I said smiling at him.

"Come here." He said pulling me into him for a hug and a kiss on the forehead. "I love you, sweetie."

"I love you too, Sid. But if you would mind releasing me it would be great, because I'm going to be late picking up your soon to be girlfriend." I said.

"You are a brat!" he said releasing me and giving me a good push back.

"Thank you!" I said picking up the car seat with Casey in it and sticking my tongue out as I headed to the front door.

"Have fun!" Sid called out as I walked out the door and down to the car.

The drive to Allison was a short ride, since she only lived a few streets over. When I pulled up a honked the honk and moments later Allie came walking down the sidewalk with her blond, curly hair bouncing as she walked.

"Hey! How are you? Its been like forever since I last saw you!" she said getting into the car and buckling up.

"I'm okay. How about you?" I asked pulling away from her house and heading toward the mall.

"I'm good." She said. turning around in her seat and noticing I had Casey with me. "You brought the little guy! The last time I saw him was when he was at the hospital hes gotten so big, must be from his daddy!! Speaking of the the daddy,I thought your baby daddy would of taking him for the day"

"Jordan, would of had him if we were together at the moment." I said watching the road.

"What?! You and Jordan aren't together any more! Aria, what happened. Last time I saw you two together you were so happy."

"We had a big fight about a week ago. Jordan lost his cool and say he shouldn't have a baby right now and that Casey and I were just a huge mistake."

"Oh. I'm soo sorry. But can I asked you something about that?" She asked as we pulled into the parking lot of the mall and got out.

"Sure but hold on until I get Casey out." I said going around to the trunk and getting the stroller, before coming around and getting him out of the base.

"Okay. Now what would you like to ask me?" I said walking toward the doors.

"Do you.."

"Wait! I have news for you!!!" I said cutting her off.

"What is so important that you had to cut me off?" she laughed.

"Sid is going to call you later and ask you out!!!" I said as we walking into Macy's

"He's going to do what?! I've been trying to get him to ask me out for almost 3 years, and now hes going to do it!" She said smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes. We were talking this morning and you really caught his eye at the baby shower a few months ago. He wants to ask you out, so I gave him you number. He said he will call you later."

"Oh my god! We need to find something hot, so I can wear it on my date. You live with him what does he like?" she asked looking around the store.

"I don't know." I said laughing at her. "He will like anything you wear, trust me. Act like a normal person around him and you will be fine." I smiled and started looking through a rack of baby clothes.

"Okay, your right. I am not going to freak out about this." she said starting on the other side of the rack. "This is cute, you should buy if for the little guy. Do you like the shirt auntie Allison pick for you?" she asked coming around to my side and holding the outfit out for Casey to see.

"He's asleep, but I'm sure he will love it I said looking at the shirt she had picked out for him. It was blue and had a penguin on it. The Penguin made me think of Jordan.

"Aria, Aria, ARIA!" Allison said waving a hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I said pushing the stroller around to the other side of the rack and searching through it.

"I don't remember. How about we go through this stuff and then we head over to the juniors department so I can find something to wear" She said flipping through another rack of clothes.

"That is fine with me." I said adding some more outfits on to the top of the stroller and looking a around at the other racks.

Allison and I spent most of the day in Macy's while she tried on outfit after outfit, searching for the perfect one for her big date with Sid. She final settled on a dark jean skirt, bright yellow tube top, and a pair of black heels. She even talked me into buying an outfit similar to hers' but mine was a black skirt and a bright pink tube top. I left out the heels knowing I couldn't be a running around mommy if I wore them. I got Casey a few new things too, not that he needed them. The only thing I thought was a must have for him was the Pittsburgh Pirates shorts and shirt set I picked out. The best part was it came with a little hat for him.

Once our shopping was finished we headed out for lunch at Red Lobster. Casey had slept slept most of the morning, making it easier to shop, since I didn't have to calm him down every five seconds. But the moment we pulled into the parking lot he started crying. We went in and Allison gave our names while I took him to the bathroom for a quick change. When I came out Allie and I were taken to our table, where I sat and fed him.

For lunch all and I ordered a large salad that we split. Over lunch we talked about possible dates for her and Sid and by the time we left she had come up with a list ranging from the playground to Paris. I told her she shouldn't get her hopes out for Paris. On our way home Allie brought up the topic of Jordan.

"So, you never let me ask you my question about Jordan." she said looking at me at a red light.

"Allie, do we have to talk about this?" I asked, hoping she would drop it.

"Yes, we do. Do you love Jordan?" she asked

"Fine. Allie and yes I do love him." I said turning on to here street.

"Okay, well does he love you?"

"He says he does. But I think if he really did love me he wouldn't have flipped out, and he will give me time to figure things out for myself without trying to bug me about everything." I said pulling up to her house.

"Aria, he loves you and you love him. He is bugging you because you mean something to him! I understand your upset and hurt by the things he has said and done, but if he didn't love you he wouldn't be bugging you to get back with him." She said unbuckling her seat beat and turning to face me.

" I had a great day with you, Aria. I missed spending time together we have to to do it again soon. I will call you later and tell you what Sid says. And just think about what I said about Jordan." she said leaning over and hugging me before getting out of the car.

On the way home I did think about what she said, and she had a very good point. If I didn't mean something to Jordan he wouldn't be bugging me to be with him. Her conversation mixed with the conversations I had had with my uncle and Sid helped me finally make my mind up, about what I had to do.

When I got home I took my bags and Casey up to my room and put everything away, before feeding Casey and giving him a bath. After his bath I put him to bed and sat down on my bed with my phone in my hand. I opened and saw a message from Allie I scanned over it and was happy to hear that she has a date with Sid tomorrow night, I then closed the message and went to my contacts list and typed in the name and pressed send. The phone rang a few times before I heard the voice on the other end.

"Hello, Aria?" it said questioningly
♠ ♠ ♠
So..the story has been reported. I tried to go through and fix some errors, but its really hard to find the time to make sure everything is perfect. Which means I'm either going to have to find an editor or stop posting because I don't have time to make sure everything is perfect.

But enjoy the update, while I try to figure out what to do.

As always thanks for reading! <3

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :)