You're Stuck With Me

Maybe?

"Hello, Aria?" It said questioningly

"Uh....Hi Jordan..." I said messing my words up as I listen to him on the other end of the phone.

"How are you? How is Casey?"

"I'm good and so is he?" I smiled looking over at my sleeping baby.

"Look, I called for a reason....I-I was wondering if we could get together sometime in the next week or so and talk?" asked Jordan.

"Of course we can, I will check what the schedule is get back to you, if thats alright?"

"That's fine, no rush Jordan. Get back to me whenever you can, okay?"

"I will, trust me" I heard him sigh into the phone.

"Are you okay?" I asked caustionly

"I've been better that for sure. I really miss you and Cas."

"I know. Casey misses you too and...." I stopped before I had a chance to finish that sentence and sighed.

"Aria, you can say it." Jordan said into the phone.

"No, I can't. Just let me know when you have time to talk to me."

"I will. Give Casey a hug and a kiss for me, and make sure you tell him I love him." Jordan said sadly.

"Will do. Bye, Jord." I sighed, before pressing the end button and putting my phone down.

I took a quick shower and then grabbed the baby monitor and when down stairs to the den, when I found Sid and Austin playing Xbox.

"No fair you cheated!" Austin yelled at Sid.

"Did not you dork! Maybe you should go do you homework instead of playing a game you suck at" Sid said shutting of the game and moving to sit on the couch next to me.

"Hey, Aria. I haven't seen you all day" Austin said smiling at me from the floor.

"Thats because you were in school when I woke up and then I went shopping with Allie. How was school?" Austin was younger than me but I love the kid. He is a total sweetheart and an amazing hockey player. The one thing I miss about living here was spending time with my cousins, we are really close.

"School was school, but I have a ton of homework. So I am going to go get started. If I don't see you before I go to sleep, good night and I love you." He siad leaning over and kissing my check before heading up the stairs, leaving me and Sid.

I looked over at Sid who was busy playing around on his phone, so I turned the TV on and flipped through the channels.

"You called Jordan?!" Sid yelled looking up from his phone.

"Yes, I did call him." I smiled pulling my phone out of my robe pocket and opening a new text message.

"When did you do that?" He asked pulling me into him so I could rest my head on his shoulder.

"Right before I came down here. Allie and I talked about him today and she really got me thinking about our relationship. So, I came home and got Casey ready for bed and once he was asleep, I called Jordan" I smiled answering the text.

"When are you meeting up with him?"

"He is going to check with your coach and see what your schedule is for the next week."

"I can still watch Casey, If you need me to. I was thinking about having Allie help me with him."

I smiled up at Sid, I guess he really does like Allie and it made me happy to see him interested in a girl who likes him for who he really is, not just for the fame and money.

"You really like her don't you" I asked him. Looking down at his phone and seeing a message flash on the screen with her name on it.

"Yeah, I do. She is a sweet, funny, and honest girl. I can't wait until we go out. Hey, maybe we can double with you and Jordan some time. "

"Let's wait and see what happens with me and Jordan before we make any plans to go doubling." I said answering my phone again.

"Okay, Who are you texting" he asked pulling my phone out of my hands and reading my last ten messages.

"Give it back, Sid!" I yelled sitting up on the couch and reaching for my phone.

"Dear God woman! You two aren't even together and still sending mushy texts to one another!"

"Sid!"

"See, I knew it, you love and you miss him. What don't you just go home, have crazy monkey sex and make up already!"

"SIDNEY!" I yelled again.

"Oh looky here. New Text Message 'Jordan' " he said " 'Would tomorrow work for lunch around 12' let me answer for you." he said typing in a message and hitting send.

"SIDNEY PATRICK! what did you tell him?!" I said pushing him back and jumping on him.

"Get off of me!" he said sitting up and tossing me on the floor "I just told him that tomorrow would work and to get you around 11:30. I think you should still go over there and have monkey sex." He said, tossing my phone at me.

"Sid, I wish it was that simple. Jordan and I have a lot to talk about, besides we haven't had sex since I got pregnant." I said getting up and plopping back onto the couch.

"Okay, I'll take Casey for you tomorrow and you and Jordan go talk things out"he said pulling me in and kissing my head.

"Thank you." I smiled getting up and kissing his cheek. "I'm going to bed, it has been a long day, Night Sid." I sais heading up the steps

"Night, sweetie, Love you" I heard him said as I shut the door to the den.

Once I was in my room I checked on Casey once more, before taking my robe off and climbing into bed. I checked my phone and read the message from Jordan "I can't wait until tomorrow, until then good night and sweet dreams. I Love You."

With that message repeating it's self in my head I fell asleep ready to see the man I love.

I woke at eight o'clock the next morning to Casey crying from his crib. I got up and walked over and picked him up, before getting him ready for the day.

"Mommy is going to see daddy later. Hopefully we will be home soon with daddy" I said as I placed him back in the crib and got myself ready.

I pulled on a pair of jeans, my sneakers, a Cami, and one of Jordan's hockey hoodies I stole when I left a few weeks ago. I made sure I had my phone and whatever else I need for our lunch, before I walked down stairs with Casey in my arms.

"Well, look who is all ready for their big lunch date" Sid said as I got Casey's bottle ready.

"It is not a date it's just two friends going out to talk."

"Two friends who have a baby and in love with each other"

"Shut up and feed him" I told Sid as I passed him the bottle and Casey just before the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" I yelled walking over to the door and opened it to see Jordan standing there with a bunch of roses.

"Hey, Aria, these are for you." he smiled handing me the flowers and kissing my check after I let him in.

"Thank you, They are beautiful. But you know your early right?" I said walking towards the kitchen to put my flowers in water.

"I know, I was hoping I could see Casey before we left."

"He is right in here." I smiled as I opened the door and looked back at Jordan. His face lite up when his eyes landed on Casey.

"Sid, he's my kid, let me feed him" Jordan said reaching out for Casey.

Sid passed Casey to Jordan and sat down to eat.

"Hey, little man, daddy's missed you and your mommy. You've gotten so big." Jordan said smiling down at Casey.

Looking at Jordan with Casey made my heart skip a beat. Maybe his anger just got the better of him that night. Maybe everyone was right, maybe he didn't mean the things he said about me and Casey.

Maybe, just Maybe this lunch date wouldn't be as bad as I thought it would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for sticking with me guys! I've been trying to find time to write. I've been working, and looking at school stuff along with having a few family problems! But for all of you who have stuck with me thanks so much! I would love to hear your ideas about what should happen I've been having so writer's block.

Comment and subscribe! :) Love you all <3