You're Stuck With Me

Another Thing To Worry About?

Months passed, Jordan and the Penguins were bumped out of playoffs, and they were heartbroken. Allie and I spent weeks trying to cheering them up, going out to clubs, spending alone time with them and working on wedding plans.

Casey was now four months old and was a handful, he can stand up on his own, he now coos and can say "dada" or "baba", and to add to that he has teeth coming in, making days and night extra long.

Tonight Allie was staying over because her and Sid had a fight. Jordan and I sat on the loveseat curled up with Casey on our legs, who say there cooing and giggling as Jordan tickled him and played peak-a-boo.

"It's so sad, Sid hasn't been himself, since playoffs ended and I don't know what to do about it. I've tried everything guys, going out to clubs, pool parties, we even have sex almost ever chance we get, and nothing works!"

"God, Allie! I don't need to know that you and Sid are having sex!" Jordan said getting up and walking out of the room. "That's just gross!" he yelled from the kitchen where he went to get Casey's teether from the freezer.

"Jordan, calm down she already knows about our sex life, she's my best friend." I said as he came back into the living room.

Jordan started walking towards the couch.

"How much does she know?" He asked, putting an arm on each side of me.

"Enough that I get wet everytime I talk about it" I said smirking up at him.

"Well, if you get your friend out of here, maybe you can tell me what I can do to fix that problem." Jordan said leaning in and kissing me.

"You two are gross, and in front of your son!" Allie said standing up and heading towards the front hall.

I pushed Jordan off me, and he gave me the puppy dog face.

"I know baby, but she's still upset over the whole Sid thing and I don't think we're helping" I said, stand up and wrapping Casey in my arms, before going to find Allie.

"Allie where are you going?" I asked coming up behind her, to see her pulling on her hoodie and shoes.

"Sidney wants to talk, so I'm going over to give it a try." She said with a sigh.

"Awe, good luck, honey!!" I said walking over and giving her a hug.

"Thanks. I'll stop by tomorrow and let you know how things go. And you have fun with Jordan." She said with a wink and opened the door.

"Oh, I will, if this little guy sleeps." I said bouncing Casey on my hip.

"Let me see him." I passed him to her and she looked him before saying, "You go to sleep little guy, mommy and daddy need some alone time." Casey just looked at her and giggled.

"That works Allie, thanks." I said taking him from her.

"Yah, Allie thanks, you have fun with Sid, and we'll see you in the morning." Jordan said coming up and opening the door fir her.

"Thank you Jordan for being such a great host, Aria I'll call you tomorrow, night!" Allie said as Jordan shut the door.

"Jordan, that wasn't nice." I said walking up the steps and towards Casey's room.

"She's fine, Sid said he wanted to see her, so I was just helping."

"I think you were trying to help yourself, Mr. Horndog."

"And you love it." He said placing a kiss on my check and handing my Casey's PJ's.

"I do." I said changing Casey and then setting him in his crib, he was half asleep already and I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

"He'll be okay. Come to bed." Jordan said kissing up my neck.

"Fine" I caved and flowed Jordan to our room, for another amazing night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to hear my phone ringing on the nightstand next to me. I groaned and reached for it.

"Leave it." Jordan said grabbing my hand and pulling it back.

"It's probably Allie she wanted to talk about how things went last night?'

"Fine" Jordan said letting me go and rolling over, pulling the pilliow over his head.

I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Allie?" I said into it.

"I'm coming over, in the next hour or so. Sid's coming with me."

"I take it things went well, last night?"

"We'll talk about it when I get there."

"Okay?" I said as she hung up.

I put the phone down and got out of bed, picking up mine and Jordan's clothes from last night. And pulling on his t-shirt, and then a clean pair of panties and shorts before walking into Casey's room. Where I found him standing up waiting for me.

I picked him up and headed down to the kitchen to make coffee and make him a bottle. I poured myself a cup of coffee and the bottle, then headed into the living room to feed him. When he was finished I placed him in his playpen and turned the TV on.

"Well look who is wide awake after sleeping all night." Walking into the living room wearing a pair of basketball shorts, and picking Casey up.

"Our little man is growing up." Jordan said sitting across from me with Casey and his penguin.

"So, what did Allie want?" he asking looking up at me.

"I'm not sure, she said her and Sid are coming over soon, and that we would talk then."

"Okay, well I guess that means they are together?"

"I hope so."

Jordan and I sat and played with Casey while we waited for Sid and Allie.

When the doorbell rang I got up to get it, when I opened Allie grabbed me by the arm and dragged me up the stairs.

"What's with them?" I heard, Jordan ask Sid.

"No idea, Allie bought something that she needed."

"Okay?" I heard Jordan say before Allie pulled me into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Allie, what the hell is wrong with you?!" I asked when the door was shut.

"I'm late, that's the problem."

"Oh God, Allie, are you sure you aren't late because you are stressed out from fighting with Sid so much?"

"I don't know, that's why I bought this." she said, pulling out a pregnancy test from he purse.

"Allie..."

"Don't say it, Aria please, just stand there and wait with me."

"That's what friends are for" I said standing there.

Allie peed on the stick and we set my alarm, waiting for it to beep. With about a minute left on the timer the bathroom door opened and in walked Sid.

"You two do know we aren't in public and you can go to the bathroom by yourself?" Sid said looking back and forth between us until his eyes landed on the tiny box and stick sitting on top of it.

"Oh shit, Allie that isn't yours is it?" Sid asked nervously. Allie just looked at him trying to speaking, I stepped in front of her and swallowed hard.

"It...it..it's mine." I said, as I held Allie's hand and she squeezed it. Sid just looked at me, before turning around and closing the door behind him, just as the alarm went off.

Allie and I took a deep breath and looked down at the stick.

"Oh god"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid walked down the steps, trying not to think about how his best friends could be so stupid and possibly be pregnant again. Never in a million years did he think that they would be thinking about an other child. When Sid hit the last step he found Jordan standing in the living room, rocking a fussy Casey in his arms. Jordan looked up at Sid and saw the look on his face.

"You okay, man, you looked pissed or worried, or maybe both?"

"No, I'm fine, but I think you might want to go upstairs and have a talk with your fiancée." Sid said standing in the doorway looking at a struggling Jordan
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think are Allie and Sid pregnant? How will Sid react if they are? What about Sid telling Jordan that he need to talk to Aria, think its going to cause some problems?

I know I left you all hanging but I've had this idea in my head for awhile and had to do.

Would love to know how you guys feel and what you think, like I said it's a HUGE chapter.

Comment and Subscribe!! :) <3