You're Stuck With Me

More Lies and A Mistake?

Jordan stood there looking at Sid wondering why he would have to talk to Aria, while Casey continued to cry.

"Why would I need to talk to her, what's going on?"

"Go talk to her." Sid said walking to the couch and sitting down flipping the TV on.

Jordan made his way to the stairs and headed up to the bedroom he and Aria shared.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria and Allie had moved into the master bedroom and sat on the bed staring at the box and stick that was sitting on top of it.

"Aria, you didn't have to do that. What if Sid says something to Jordan, how are you going to explain it to Jordan?"

"I'll figure it out if that happens. But, I still want you to go to the doctor and get tested there, those ones aren't always right. Plus, you and Sid have been fighting so much you might just be stressed."

"I'm not going to the doctor." She said standing up and walking over to look in the mirror.

"Allie, please." I begged.

"No."

"Fine" I stood up and headed to the door. "Then you are on your own" I said reaching out to place the box next to her hand, just as the door opened and Jordan walked in with a crying Casey and his eyes landed on it.

"Aria, do we need to talk?" his voice shaking.

"I'll leave you guys alone, Sid and I will talk to you guys later." Allie said walking out our bedroom door and closing it behind her.

I walked to Jordan and took Casey, before heading towards the door that led to his room, where I sat down in the rocker rocking him to sleep, while Jordan stood in the doorway watching me. After about 10 minutes I had Casey asleep and placed him in his crib before turning to face Jordan.

I walked towards him wrapping my arms around him and holding him tight.

"Aria..." his voice cracked and I started to cry into his chest, my fight with Allie, the fact the that I was now lying to Sid, and on top of that I was pretty sure Sid told Jordan. I was stuck. Either way I was going to have to lie.

Jordan picked me up and carried me to our room before placing me on the bed and wrapping his arms around me, while I cried even more.

I cried for God knows how long and when I woke up, the bed was empty, the house quite, and I was in one of Jordan's shirts. My head hurt and on the night stand sat a can of ginger ale and a pack of soad crackers, along with a note from Jordan.

'Aria

Casey is at your uncle’s house for the next few days, I figured we both could use the time off. I’ll be staying at Sidney’s and we can talk in a few days, when I can process the idea that we are pregnant again. I love you and Casey but I just need some time. If something comes up call me I’ll be there in a heartbeat.
Love You Always,

Jordan'

I blinked back tears before looking at the clock that read 7:00 o'clock. I had no idea I had slept that long and I got myself out to bed before pulling on a pair of sweat and flip-flops, grabbing my keys and heading to my uncles house.

If Jordan needed space I wasn't going to stay by myself at our house, I was going to stay at my uncles house with Casey and be spoiled for a few days, hopefully that will help with the stress and guilt I was feeling. And maybe, just maybe help me figure out a solution to everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan sat at the bar, finishing off his 3rd beer of the night, while watching Sid and Alllie make out in the booth next to him. He caught the cute bartenders eye and ordered another drink. She walked over him and handed him the beer making sure she let her fingers graze his.

"Thanks" he said, looking up and giving the girl a faint smile.

"What's got you all down and out, cutie?" She asked.

"Nothing a few more of these can't fix."

"A guy like you shouldn't be on his fourth beer on a Tuesday night unless somethings bugging him" she said reaching out and giving his shoulder a gentle rub. "And you are so tense, how about you come over later, Im done about 830-9ish and I have a hot tub that will ease the tention you have building up." she leaned over the bar looking at Jordan.

Jordan looked up at the pretty litte blonde and smirked, the alcohol taking over.

"If you promise to wear a skimpy little bathing suit you got a deal." He said, imaging what the girl would like like in a tini-tiny bathing suit.

He could tell by the way her jeans hugged her ass and the low neckline of her shirt she was wearing, that the girl had a nice body and he got hard just thinking about the things he would do with her.

Jordan waited while Jenna finished her shift. The only reason he now knew her name was because he heard the other workers yell good night as they walked out of the bar, with his hand planted on her ass.

He left Sid and Allie making out in the booth without the slightes clue where he was going and who he was with. Jordan no longer remembered how and why he ended up at the bar and any of the details of the day, all he knew is that he was in for a sexy and fun night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me!!

Aria and Allie are fighting. Allie and Aria bothing lying. Shouls Sid have said something to Jordan in the first place. And what about Jordan and his emotions in this chapter.

As always comment and let me know what you think, and subscribe!!

Love Audrey :)