You're Stuck With Me

A New Hole To Dig Out Of?

Jenna drove Jordan to her apartment, the ride was quite, but neither one of them cared.

Jordan was too drunk to remember what got him into this girls car and he had no idea where he was going, all he knew was he was getting laid, for free. Jenna felt the same way other then the fact that she knew who he was and knew she had a shot at making him like her, after all she was the spitting image of what players looked for in a girl.

When they got to her apartment Jordan got out of the car and grabbed Jenna's hand, she then lead the way into the elevator and pressed the button that would take them to her floor.

When the doors shut Jordan pulled her back into him and started placing kisses on her neck, causing a soft moan to come from Jenna, and his dick to harden. Jordan turned her around and kissed her hard on the mouth, as his hands reached down grabbing her ass and pulling her up.

The doors dinged and the Jordan dropped her, in hopes of getting to her door faster. Jordan was lead to her door where she wasted no time opening in and stumbling in with Jordan behind her. Jordan pushed Jenna against the door and kissed her again this time nibbling on her lower lip and waiting for her to open her mouth so his tongue could slip in.

When she finally did Jordan moaned, letting his hand wander up her shirt and grazing the wiring in her bra, causing her to moan against his mouth. When he finally couldn't take fonding her breast through the thin shirt and lacy bra Jordan removed his lip from his current position on her neck and pulled the shirt over her head. He then reached down and unclasped her bra, leaving him looking down and a pretty little blonde in nothing but a pair of jeans. As he grabbed her left breast in his mouth and the left in his hand. Jordan couldn't help himself but to be rough her tits were perfect and he was going to let her know.

Jenna though, has enough on his games her reached down and pulled his shirt over her head as he teased her breasts. Just as she hit his belt buckle, way down in Jordan's jean pocket came the familar ringtone that stopped him dead in his track.

"Leave it." Jenna said placing Jordan's hand on her jean button and forcing him to unbutton them.

"Jenna, I can't" He said, moving his hands and lips from her body. "I need to take this" he said grabbing his shirt. and throwing it on, before taking his phone from his pocket and looking at the screen that now showed a missed call and a voicemail.

Jordan hit "1" and send as he walked to the door and towards the elevator. He then listened to it.

In the background Jordan could hear Casey crying and Aria having a meltdown.

"Jordan, it's Sidney, I don't know where the fuck you went tonight and what happened with Aria but you need to get your shit together and come over, NOW."

Jordan listened as Sid stopped talking and left him listening to Aria and Casey. Jordan swallowed hard. He messed up and he knew it. He had no idea what to do and how he was going to tell Aria, then again she was keeping the the pregnant secrect to herself. Maybe he could get away with it. Jordan walked the few blocks to the bar and picked his truck up before making his way to see what was going on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 12:30 A.M. and Aria sat on the couch down in her uncle's den trying to calm Casey as best as she could. Everytime she thought he had settled down enough to be placed in his playpen, he would scream the second she put him down.

Sid stood in the doorway watching her struggle, he had never seen her this upset and flustered with her baby. After watching her for about an hour he finally picked his phone up and called Jordan. He had disappered from the bar earlier and Sid was worried he was doing something stupid. When he didn't answer the phone Sid worried even more.

He wait about twenty minutes for Jordan to show up and when he didn't Sid finally stepped forward. Aria looked up at him with hopeful eye, hoping to find her fiancée standing there. When she saw it was just Sid she tried to hid her disappointment by giving him a weak smile. He sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her pulling her close, before reaching out for Casey.

Aria leaned into Sid and curled up. Taking Casey's tiny hand in her's and watching as Sid rocked him gentley. In a matter of minutes Sid had Casey asleep, Aria looked up at him and smiled at him kissing him on the check.

"I'm going to put him down." Sid said standing up and walking to Case's playpen. He set him down and turned around and looked at Aria.

"Allie told me." He said looking at the ground.

"What?" I asked shocked.

"About the pregnancy test. It was her's not your's. Why did you do that?" Sid asked coming back to the couch and sitting next to me.

"You looked paniced. Jordan and I have already been through it, so I didn't think it would be a big deal. But you went and told him." I sighed curling into him again.

"Of course I'm going to looked worried. That's a big step and it's a lot to handle. I watch you and Jordan every day, and it just looks harder and harder for you two."

"It's hard that's for sure. But I don't know if Allie's test is 100% positive, you guys have been fighting so much I told her she might be late or skip it because she's stressed. She told me she wasn't going to go to a doctor."

"I talked to her, she's calling in the morning and we are going." Sid said kissing my forehead.

"Good. Hey, Sid was Jordan with you tonight? He said he was going to be with you."

"He was, but he ended up going out with Flower and Geno." Sid said.

"Oh okay." I rested my head on his chest and looked over a Casey.

"You know if you and Allie have a baby, you are going to make a great father." I said looking up at him.

"Thanks, I sure hope so." He sighed looking at Casey too. "Have you an Jordan talked about having more kids?" He asked.

"We have but, I don't know how many or how soon he wants them. I think he's looking to get married first and then work from there." I said looking down at my engagement ring.

"That sounds like a good plan. Why don't you try to get some sleep. I'm going to head up to my room." Sid said trying to stand up.

"No stay, please? What if Casey wakes up and I can't get him back to sleep."

"I guess, I'll stay maybe the practice with come in handy one day soon." He laughed.

I pulled the blanket down and got cozy on the couch. Before getting a much needed rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid laid awake flipping throught channles as Aria and Casey slept. Around 1:15 he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Sid reached for it hoping the movement wouldn't wake Aria. Looking at the screen light up with Jordan's name on it.

"I'm outside what door should I come in?"

"Back side door. Aria and Casey are asleep so be quite."

Sidney stood up carefully and walked towards the door unlocking it and letting his blonde friend in.

"Where the hell have you been?" Sid asked when Jordan was in out of the doorway.

"It's nothing important. Where's Case? Is he okay, what about Aria?"

"They are both fine."

"Okay then why am I here?"

"Because I need to tell you I'm sorry, I made you go talk to Aria. That prenancy test wasn't her's it was Allie's. So you don't need to worry about anything." Sid said walking toward the den.

"You and Allie? Wow." was all Jordan could say as he walked towards the couch and sat next to Aria pulling her close and kissing her head.

"Yup me and Allie. But seriously were did you go earlier?" Sid asked Jordan again.

"Nothing happened that can ruin our relationship" he said smiling down at Aria again.

Jordan was determinded to keep this half of a hook up or whatever they wanted to call it underwraps there was no need to dig himself into a deeper hole, if Aria was mad about him leaving.

It was going to be his little secrect.....Hopefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it guys!! Sid knows about Allie. Aria and Sid are fine. Jordan and Sid are still buddies. All that is left is Aria and Jordan.

Will she find out? How will she react to the news of Jordan and another girl? Think they are going to talk about another baby anytime soon???

As always let me know what you think!! Comment are wonderful and help me know all you readers want to see happen.

And if you love it subscribe and recommend it!!!

THANKS AGAIN!! Audrey <3 (: