You're Stuck With Me

Worries?

I woke the next morning feeling a pair of arms wrapped around I and smiled. I ran my hands up and down his arms making him stir. Jordan pulled me closer and made me giggle, as I tried to turn myself around so I could straddle him. When I finally broke free I did just so. Get comfortable I looked down at Jordan who kept his eyes closed and moaned as I ran my fingers through his hair, which had recently grown long. I leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth, I felt him smirk as my hands landed on his belt and my finger grazed his abs.

Before I knew it Jordan grabbed my hands and pinned them behind my back flipping me so he was now on top of me. His kisses trailed down my jaw and found my sweet spot in seconds, as his hands slipped under my t-shirt and cupped my breast. I let out a soft moan and he brought his mouth back to mine.

Jordan knew how my body worked and he picked the pace up kneeding my breast and knowing what buttons to push before I knew it I was biting at his lip trying to keep myself from screaming. When his hands moved from under my shirt I could feel his hard on poking my leg. I reached down and grazed the tip, making him grunt.

"When we get home I'll take care of you." I said leaning up and kissing him lips, I had no plans on getting caught on my uncle's couch.

"You're going to kill me." he said smirking at me.

"After yesterday you have it coming."I sighed sitting up and fixing my top. and snuggling back under the blanket.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I just didn't think that us getting pregnant again would happen so soon, and you should have known you would have been able to come to me about that. I know it wasn't your test, but I still want you to talk to me." He said pulling me into him again.

"I just didn't think you would find out."

"Sidney's my best friend, he's going to tell me that kind of stuff. Besides I'd be lying to say I wasn't kinda happy about it. It wouldn't have been what I planned for myself, hell Casey wasn't even what I had planned out, but it works. It's hard but it works for us, and I wouldn't change that for the world." He said kissing my lips softy. "I love you and our little family"

I smiled up at him and leaned in kissing him. "I love you too."

Think we could head home?" he asked standing up and heading towards Casey who was still sound asleep in the playpen.

"If you want to we can, but if you wake him don't expect me to return the favor later, he was up half the night." I sighed standing up and walking over to Jordan.

"I know he was, I'm sorry." he said turning to look at me. "I'll take baby duty the next few days, it's only fair."

"That seems fair. Besides it's kinda sexy watching you with Case." I smirked up at him.

"Oh really?"

"Yah" I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

I don't know how long we kissed for but we broke apart when Sid yelled from the steps.

"Dear God, save it for the fucking bedroom." I turned and smiled at him, as I felt Jordan's hand slip up my shirt.

"Awe thanks Sid." Jordan said rolling his eyes at him. Before turning to pick up a stirrig Case.

"You woke him up, I hate you." I said glaring at Sid.

"I thought you two were smarter than this, be happy it was me that walked in on you two. Your uncle would have flipped if he walked in on that, and with the wet mark on you shirt and the tent in Jordan's pants it wouldn't have helped you."

"Fuck..." I heard Jordan say, his cheeks were pink and I turned and caught him looking down at his jeans.

"I think its time he headed home."

"Sid let us know for Allie appointment goes?" I said throwing on Jordan's jacket and than handing him Casey's carseat.

"Thank you." He said pecking my cheek and getting Casey buckled in.

" I will, we you nervous when you found out?" Sid asked from the steps.

"I was and the fact that I thought I was going to be alone for the whole thing worried me even more." I sighed walking over to the carseat and wrapping my finger with his tiny hand. Just as I felt Jordan's hand tilt my chin up so I was looking into his eyes.

"I would never make you do this alone. I love you way to much." Jordan said.

"I'm glad you didn't. I love you too." I said leaning up and pecking his lips.

"Can you two save it for when you get home." Sid said from the steps.

"Sorry man, but everything will be fine. You and Allie are crazy about each other. It will all work out." Jordan said taking my hand in his free hand.

"Thanks guys. I'll let you know what happens."

"Bye Sid, good luck!" I said turning around at the door and giving him and reassuring smile.

I followed Jordan to the car where I hopped into the front seat and curled up against the window. I look a long sniff of Jordan's jacket, expecting to smell he colonge, but instead I got a faint smell of vanilla. I never wear vanilla?

Jordan climbed into his side of the car and started the car, backing out of the driveway and heading towards our house. I ignored the feeling in my stomach as we drove home. As we neared the house Casey began to cry. I reached back and tried to calm him as best as I could.

Once we were in the driveway Jordan got out and rushed to the back door opening it up and taking Casey and his seat straight to nursery. I followed them into the house and hung Jordan's coat up. Taking another sniff of it just to make sure I wasn't imaging things. And I wasn't his coat did smell like vanilla.

With a sick feeling in my stomach returning I headed to our room and stripped down before heading into the bathroom and drawing a bubble bath. When the water was just right, I settled in and thought, trying to figure out why his jacket smelled like that.

"Do you have room for one more?" He asked coming into the bathroom and pulling his shirt over his head, I noticed a faint mark on his collar bone. As he pulled his jeans and boxers down, before stepping forward and climbing into the bath.

He pulled me into him and began sucking on my neck as I felt his hands move south and rub my clit softly.

"J-Jordan wait." I tried pulling away but he pulled me back on to his hard one.

"Whatever it is it can wait. I need you now." he said moving me so his tip was at my enterance. And I felt him thrust balls deep into me.

"Jordan!!" I screamed as he picked up the pace. "Stop please we need to talk" I tried getting out as he kept his attention on my breast as the bounced in front of him.

"Baby, please I need this, I need you." He said moving his hand and playing with my clit as he contuined to move in out of me. It wasn't too much longer when I felt myself come and Jordan release his hot seed inside me. When I pulled out he pulled me back against him and kissed my head, before I pulled away.

I stood up and wrapped a towel around me heading into the bedroom, and throwing on a a pair of boyshorts and one of Jordan's hoodies and sitting on our bed.

I head Jordan walk over and kneel down between my legs.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked rubbing my tights.

"I might just be overreacting but why does your coat smell like vanilla?" I signed standing up and walking to the vanity and looking in the mirror, watching as Jordan's face fell and he stood up shaking.

I paniced and started to cry. Did he do something?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking forever to update. I havent had the easiest adjustment to college but Im almost done for the semester and have a month off so hopefull I can post some more chapters.

Do you think Jordan's going to tell the truth or is he going to try to hid it form Aria?
What about Sid and Allie how is there appointment going to go?
Let me know what you think and if you have anything you want to see, I love hearing you opinions!

Thanks a ton!! Love Audrey <33