You're Stuck With Me

21

I took a deep breath and turned around to look at her. Aria sat on our bed with her knees pulled up to her chest. She looked so small and helpless sitting like that in one of my hockey shirts. She looked up at me and I could tell she was fighting back the tears. I walked over and pulled her onto my lap, noticing she didn't have a pair of panties or a bra on, god this girl kills me.

"Jordan, did you cheat on me..." she asked, her voice cracking.

"No, god no. I went out the other night and had a few drinks, I had some crazy fan girl all over me and it just took me awhile to get her to leave me alone. I've told you a million times and I'll say it again, I will never cheat on you or Casey, you two are my everything. Why do you think like that?" I said pulling her up so I could look her in the eyes, pushing a stray piece of hair out of her face.

She looked at me with watery eyes. "Because you can do better."

When those words left her mouth my heart broke. She's been all I've wanted and need the last year and knowing she thought like that killed me.

"I have the best right here. I don't want or need anything else" I put my heads on her face and made her look at me it. "You. Are. It." I said kissing her when I was done. It was a needy kiss and I could taste the salt from her tears as they ran down her face. She pulled back slowly and looked as me.

"Jordan...make love to me, please?" she asked leaning in to kiss my lips.

I slowly flipped her over and laid on top of her. I pushed my shirt over her head and took my time pleasuring her the best I could, while trying to keep myself from being too rough, she was sensitive and needy.

I finally lined myself up with her and slowly pushed into her. She let out a low moan as I took my time showing her how much she meant to me. I don't know how long we lasted that night but it was truly amazing. When I finished I pulled out and pulled her close.

"Aria I love you so much." I said softy in her ear, as her breathing became steady.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke to an empty bed with the sun shining through the curtains. I rolled over and noticed that our clothing from last night was picked up and the door to Casey's room was open. I got up pulled on a pair of sweats and walked to the door, no Aria and no Casey. I then headed downstairs and looked around, still no sight of the two of them, I headed towards the porch and found her curled up with Casey on her lap. I stood there for a few minutes waking the
two of them, before she looked up and gave me a weak smile.

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled walking over to her and kissing her, reaching for Casey as I sat down.

"Hi" she said, curling into my side, she had thrown on a pair of shorts and a shirt, her hair in a messy bun, looking beautiful, but then again after last night with her I had a whole new look at her.

"Last night was a amazing babe, I can't thank you enough for letting me do that. I smiled as she blushed and looked away from me.

"Thank you for being honest with me." she looked up and kissed my cheek. "Would you like breakfast, I can make something?"

"I would love something, what if we Sidney and Allie a call? Find out how her appointment went?" I asked as she stood and started towards the door.

"Yah, I guess that's fine. Hey Jord?" I looked up from Casey and noticed she was leaning against the door looking scared again. I stood up and headed towards her, with Casey babbling away.

"Yes baby?" I said pulling her into me.

"Now don't get mad, but would picking up a pregnancy test be possible." She kept her eyes on Casey and I could tell she was biting her lip.

"I knew that was coming. I've had a problem keeping it in my pants lately." I smirked down at her catching her small smile and a giggle. I leaned down and kissed her.

"You aren't mad?"

"Of course not, why on earth would I be mad at you about that? I've been thinking we need to be more careful. So, we'll take a test see what we'll do and then if need be we can looking into you getting back on the pill or buying condoms."

"Okay, sounds good. I'll give Allie a call and see what the plan is."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later I'm pulling into a local sandwich place with Casey and Aria following behind me getting a table for the 5 of us. Aria said Allie sounded pretty happy so hopefully that means the appointment went well. I took my seat next to Aria and ordered us drinks. A few minutes later Sid and Allie come in hand in hand and join us.

"Well look at you two all cute and cozy today. How did your appointment go?" Aria asked right after we all placed our orders.

Sid and Allie looked at each other and smiled.

"First of all I was to apologize for the way I acted the other day Aria, that wasn't fair for me to do that when you were just trying to be helpful."

"It's fine I know what it is like to go through something like that? But spill are you two having a baby?" Aria smiled grabbing my hand under the table and setting it in her lap.

"No we aren't. And truthfully neither one of us was too upset about it. I think for us its just not the right timing. Maybe one day we will."

"Well that good as long as you both are okay with it. Its a big chance that's for sure." I said looking over and getting Casey out of the car seat. Pulling him close and kissing him.

We hung out with Allie and Sid for awhile longer before heading to the store to pick up some odds and ends, along with a pregnancy test. When we got home Aria took Casey upstairs and put him to bed, before coming down and making dinner. I spent the day looking into different options in case we have another baby, a bigger house, newer cars what, deals on baby gear.

Dinner was a great, Aria made my favorite chicken and rice. After dinner I did the dishes while she spent time playing with Casey. We both bathed him and put him down for bed.

Once Casey was down, Aria lead me into the bedroom.

"Have a bath with me?" she asked reaching up and wrapping her arms around me.

"Anything for you. You going to take the test when we get done?"

"Yes sir I will." she smiled up at me pushed my shirt up.

She stripped me of my clothing and I did the same for her. Leaning down and kissing her stomach. I lead her into the bathroom and picked her up placing her on the counter, before drawing our bath. I turned back around and began kissing her as it filled. Once filled I pulled her in on top of me and rubbed her back.

We stayed like this for awhile before she sighed and turned to look at me.

"Let's take the test." she said kissing me softy and standing up. Before taking the box and heading across the hall to do so. I stood up and wrapped a towel around me, leaning against the counter. She came back in and set the box on the counter. Then walking up to me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"No matter what happens we'll be okay right?" she asked, playing with the end of my hair.

"We will always be okay." I said, before kissing her hoping it would calm her nerves for a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its taken forever! Thanks for sticking with it! I'm still having some writers block so if there is anything anyone would want to see happen let me know. I threw this is but I think everyone saw it coming they haven't been very careful!

But please feel free to let me know what you'd like to see and I'd love to hear your opinions!

Thanks for the Love!! <3 :)