You're Stuck With Me

I Dont Know How to Tell You or What to Do

It was now October and the Pens have played a few games. I was scared of going to any, because I didn't want to see Jordan. We talked for a few weeks after his draft, but soon after that we stopped. My worst nightmear had come true, I am 4 months pregnant with Jordan's baby. I thought my uncle was going to murder Jordan when I told him I was pregnant, but he didn't. He told me that him and my aunt will help me any way they can.

Tonight is the 20th and I was going to the game with Sid. He told me it would be the prefect chance to tell Jordan. I was told to wait outside the locker room after the game and when Jordan came out with Sid that will be my time to tell him.

The guys won the game 4-0 against the Flyers. I went down to the lounge and waited. I was wearing a dress that hid the bump I had forming, so Jordan wouldn't be able to see it. I waited for about 30 minutes, before Sid and Jordan came out laughing.

"Hey, Sid good game!" I said getting up to give him a hug. I saw Jordan smile and thought it was at me until I heard a voice behind me.

"Jordy, good game, baby!" A small blond came up and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

When they broke apart Jordan introduced her. "Brooke, this is Sid and Aria" I looked up at Sid and he just stood there a moment before telling me it was time to go. I turned and started walking towards the door. I must have ran out of there because I heard Sid yelling for me to slow down. I run to the car and leaned against the door and started crying.

"Aria, I didn't know he was seeing someone. I'm sorry sweetie" he said as he held me like a big brother would. We stood in the parking lot until we heard someone ask if everything was alright. I looked up to see Jordan standing at the back of the car. Sid whispered in my ear and told me to get in the car. I did as I was told.

When he finally got in the car I looked over at him and asked "What took you so long? I'm tired"

"The guys are coming over and they wanted to know how soon the could come. So you might want to lock you door later." Sid said smirking. The last time the guys were over a drunk Colby Armstrong walked into my room.

"I will." I said as I shut my eyes. The rest of the ride home was quite and when we got home there was already a few cars parked in the driveway. I went in and greeted the few who were there before walking upstairs and changing, then before crawling into bed. I couldn't sleep my mind was stuck on the image of Jordan kissing Brooke. I laid awake and tried to figure out how to raise a baby at the age of 16. A few mintues into my thinking there was a knock on the door and I heard a voice

"Aria, Its Jordan can we talk?"

I got up out of bed and opened the door. "Jordan, we don't have anything to talk about. Things didn't work out, you have a girlfriend, don't worry about me." I sat down on my bed and rubbed my stomach. His eyes followed my hands and I moved them as quickly as I could.

"Are you sure there is nothing we should talk about?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I.....I'm pregnant." I said looking down at the floor.

"How far along?"

"Well let's think about it. We had sex in June and its now October, so about 4 months. I found out in August."

"And your sure it's mine?"

"Your kidding me right! Who else would I have sex with? I'm not a whore like all the other girls you hockey players get! You know, I'm kinda sorry I even slept with you right now. How about you just stay out of my life and our childs life!" I yelled pointing to the door, crying.

He walked over to me and pulled me into him, letting me cry into his dress shirt. when the tears stopped he picked me up and placed me on my bed before sitting next to me. Pushing my hair out of my face.

"I didn't mean to act like that. I guess its a bit scarey finding out I'm going to be dad at 18. I mean I just entered the league and that is a lot to handle right now" he kissed my head before speaking again. "I'm not going to let you do this alone you have been doing this without me for 4 months and that is long enough. I'm sorry."

I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I fell back on the bed and he pulled away from me and looked at the clock that read 2 A.M.

"I better get going" he said standing.

I pulled on his arm as he stood and he turned around and smiled at me "I don't want you to leave. Can't you stay, I mean what's the worse that can happen."

He smiled before taking everything but his boxers off and climbing into bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on my stomach.

"I could get used to this" I said in the darkness of the room.

"Yah, I could too. Aria, I hope you know there hasn't been a day that has past that I haven't thought of you, I've never told a girl this but I love you."

A smile formed on my lips as I turned in his arms and kissed him. "I love you too" I said before falling asleep in Jordan's arms.

I guess I won't have to do this alone anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE :)