You're Stuck With Me

Nerves and a Little Luck

A few weeks had passed and things with Jordan were going great. Today was my doctor appointment to find out if we were having a boy or a girl. My uncle got Jordan excused from practice so he could take me.

Jordan picked me up a few hours before our appointment and took me out to breakfast. We talked about hockey, I didn't really say much just nodded my head and smiled. He held my hand and every so often he would lean over and kiss me. After breakfast we drove to the doctor's and my nerves began to get the best of me.

"Babe, are you okay?" Jordan asked as he drove.

"Yah, I'm just getting a bit nervous."

"You don't need to be nervous. Everything will go great." He said taking my hand and kissing it making me relax a bit.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked him.

"Are you kidding me a Boy! He will be just like me and play hockey." Jordan smiled boldly as I laughed.

"What if it’s a girl?"

"If is a girl then I will just spoil her rotten." He smiled as he pulled into a parking space. He got out and came around and helped me out, lacing our hands together before walking into the doctor's.

We walked in and signed what papers I need to, before taking a seat next to Jordan. I picked up a magazine and flipped through the pages. I looked over at Jordan who looked over at me and smiled. I gave him a weak smile before looking down at my hands. He placed his fingers under my chin bringing my face up so I could make eye contact with him.

"Everything will be fine." He smiled kissing me as the nurse called my name.

We followed her back to a room when she check my blood pressure and heart rate before telling us the doctor would be in soon. Jordan sat down in the chair next to me and held my hand as we waited.

"Good Morning Aria, how are you feeling?" my doctor said walking in smiling

"I'm okay. Doctor Ranger this is Jordan, he is the father." I said as Jordan released my hand and shook the doctor's.

"Nice to meet you Jordan. Now Aria pull your shirt up past your stomach, so we can get started!"

I looked a Jordan and he smiled as I pulled my shirt up and the doctor put jelly on my stomach. He started the ultrasound and I just looked at Jordan. He was smiling looking at the screen I wiped a tear away as he looked over at me and kissed my head.

"Everything looks wonderful, Aria, would you like to know the sex?"

"YES!!!" Jordan said before I had a chance to answer myself. I giggled at his eagerness and turned my attention to the screen.

"You see that right there?" The doctor pointed and Jordan and I nodded our heads

"It looks as if you two will be the proud parents of a little boy!"

"We are having a boy!!!" I smiled looking up at Jordan.

"I know, He’s going to play hockey just like his daddy, babe!" Jordan said happily.

"I will print the sonograms for you. And once I clean you off Aria you are free to go. Stop at the front desk on the way out to pick your pictures up and to make your next appointment." The doctor said smiling and walking out the door.

Jordan walked out to the desk and got our pictures and made my appointment for me so he could make sure he didn’t have a practice. I met him out by the car and he was leaning against it. I walked over and put my arms around his neck as his hand found my waist before pulling me in as close as he could.

"So...we're having a boy, eh?" he smirked

"Yes we are. It's just what you wanted."

"I must be a lucky guy then. Because I have the most amazing, pretty and smart girlfriend any guy could ask for. And that same girl is going to be the mother of my son."

"I’m glad you’re so happy, Jord." I said playing with his hair.

"You’re happy, aren’t you?" he asked looking in my eyes.

"Of course I am."

"Good because I want you happy. I love you Aria."

"I love you too." I said as his lips met mine. We broke apart and stood there holding each other. After a few minutes Jordan helped me into the car before driving us to his apartment.

When we got there he called his parents and told them that we were having a boy. They were so sweet and excited, they asked us about names, I lied and said no because I wanted to tell Jordan first.

After talking to his parent Jordan got us something to drink and got me a bowl of ice cream to snack on. We sat on the couch and watched TV for a bit, before he brought up the name topic.

"You don’t have a name picked out?" he asked rubbing my stomach.

"I do. I just didn’t want to tell your parent before I told you." I said lacing my fingers with his.

"Tell me what you’re thinking" he smiled playing with our fingers.

"Casey. Casey Patrick Staal." I smiled up at Jordan.

"Casey Patrick Staal? You know what, I love it!" he smiled down before kissing me.

"You do?"

"Yes I do." He pulled me up so I was straddling him and he lifted my shirt up before kissing my baby bump lightly and whispering" I love you Casey Patrick."

"And he loved you too." I said pulling him up for a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been awhile! I was having some problems coming up with what to write but comment and subscribe!!! I love to hear what you guys think!