You're Stuck With Me

This Is It

This was it. The baby was coming and I didn't have Jordan by my side. I was terrified. I grabbed my aunt's hand and then Linda's and pushed as the doctor counted and watched. I repeated this multiple times before I heard the cry of my new little boy.

"Great job Aria!" The doctor said passing the baby to the nurses, so the could clean him up.

"He's beautiful, Aria, Jordan will be so excited to see him!" Linda said as I was handed Casey for the first time.

I held him in my arms and just looked at him. He was the spitting image of his father. The face structure, the laser blue eyes, and the light colored hair on the top of him head. He was the most adorable baby I had ever seen. The thoughts hit me and I began to cry.

"I'M HERE! WHERES ARIA? IS THE BABY OKAY? I DIDN'T MISS IT DID I?!" I heard Jordan saying breathlessly outside the door of my room.

"She is right in there go see for yourself,"

"Aria did I mi...." he didn't finish his sentence because I held Casey up to him and motioned for him to sit down on the bed.

"Does this answer your question?" I asked smiling up at Jordan who leaned down and kissed me.

"Baby, I'm so sorry you had to do this with me here. There was a mix up and I didn't get your uncle's message till after the game. When I head your were in labor I rushed to shower and interview and get back here." He said looking me in the eyes.

"It's okay, Just promise me if and when we have another one you will be there for that one" I smiled down at Casey who stirred in Jordan arms.

"I promise you on my hockey career I won't miss the next ones" He said kissing me softy. Before passing Casey to me and getting up of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked rocking Casey.

"I have something for him. See?" He walked over to the bed and sat down before opening up the the bag and letting me pull out a small, soft, and fluffy penguin.

"I picked it up at the airport, thinking he might like it."

"Baby, he is going to to love it. Look Case, that's your daddy. I love him and you so much." I said taking the soft and tiny baby fingers and wrapping them around my finger.

"You still love me very much even though I was late?" Jordan said grinning.

" I don't think I could ever.......(yawn)...... stop loving you" I said looking up into his eyes.

"Well good because I love you both. Why don't you get some rest, baby doll? Its been a long night. I'll be right here when you wake up, okay?"

"Okay night Jordy" I said closing my eyes and drifting of into a dreamland.

Jordan's Point Of View:

I felt like the worst Father/Boyfriend showing up late and missing the birth of Casey. Aria and I talked about me staying home from the road trip just in case something were to happen, but she wouldn't have it. So the best the thing I could do was have her stay at her aunt's and have my mom around to help. When I finished the game and found out she was in labor I ran around the locker room like a crazy man, trying to get my interviews in, shower, and collect my gear. I was rushed to the airport and stopped at the store to pick up a stuffed penguin I saw in the glass window. I then boarded the private jet Mario set up for me and was rushed to Pittsburgh. Only when I walked into Aria hospital room did I see I was too late...

Aria handed me my baby boy and I sat down next to her, looking at my son in complete shock, knowing that her and I created this life form together sent chills through my body. He was defiantly my child, he had my face structure, he had my eyes, and I could tell he would have my light blond hair. But from the size of his small form I had a feeling he was going to have Aria shape. Looking at him made me lose all the feeling I had about being the worse father in the world.

I went over and pulled the gift bag out of my bag and had Aria open it for him. She said he would love it. After a few more word being exchanged I told her to get some rest and I would be here when she wakes up. The nurses took Casey to the infant unit and then I stepped out to talk to my mom and Aria's aunt for a bit. They asked how Aria and Casey were doing and I filled them in on what the doctor and nurses had told me. When we finished my mom went to call my dad and Aria's aunt home to get her a few things. Leaving me alone with Mario.

"Jordan, let's go get some coffee downstairs. We will only be a few minutes. She will be fine"

"Okay" I replied following him down the hall and to the elevators.

We found the cafeteria and fixed our coffee the way we liked, before Mario motioned to a table in the far corner of the room.

"Jordan, I would like to talk to you about your relationship with Aria?

"Okay, what would you like to know, sir?" to be honest I was worried as hell he was going to tell me that I he doesn't want me to be around Aria and the baby,

"Jordan, you know now that baby is here there are going to some changes in your house and with your relationship with my niece, I just want to make sure you going to be okay with all those that come your way?"

"I understand that and as her boyfriend and father of her child I will handle everything that comes with those responsibilities"

"Alright then, Just remember if you two ever need anything you can come to me and I will gladly help."

"Thank you sir, it means a lot to the both us to know that you are willing to help. But if you could excuse me I would like to get back to the room."

"Not a problem. I'm going to head home for the night and we will be back tomorrow to see you all. Have a good night."

I walked up to her room and found her still asleep and Casey in a bassinet next to her bed. I took the seat next to her bed and watched her and Casey sleep.

They were my babies. I didn't have to share them with anyone else in the world and that made me happy. I had a healthy little boy and a beautiful fiancee and I wouldn't chance any of that, even at the age of 18. I too, fell a sleep in a matter of minutes, Dreaming about the rest of my life with Aria, Casey, and whatever else my future with them held.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Thank you for being so cool about it taking me forever to post I've been busy looking at school, Ive been having some family problems and I just started a new job.

But enjoy the update and let me know what you think! :)

Comment and subscribe