You're Stuck With Me

The Truth Comes out?

The first few weeks home with Casey went by quickly. My aunt and Jordan's mom helped me a lot the first week and once Jordan was back at hockey. When he was home he helped me out with things. It was nice to have so much help from everyone. My uncle even set up a crib in my old room, so when I went over there, he would have a place to sleep instead of his car seat.

Casey was now a about a month old and the Penguins had made the playoffs, so Jordan thought it was about time that we take him to his first hockey game.

"Baby, what is taking so long? I have to be at the arena in 20 minutes."

"I'm just making sure I have everything!"

Jordan walked into the nursery and looked at me and then at Casey who was in his crib still in his diaper.

"Do you need some help?" Jordan laughed picking Casey up out of his crib and setting him down on the changing table.

"No, no I got it!" I said running over to the closet and pulling out Cas' "STAAL" shirt and a pair of jeans and putting them in the diaper bag.

"You sure about that you just put his clothes he was going to wear into the diaper bag" Jordan laughed coming up behind me and grabbing them out of the bag.

"Aria, go downstairs and get his bottles ready. I will get him dressed and bring him down."

"Fine" I said in a huff and walked downstairs to finish putting things in the bag.

"Babe, we are good to go. Come on" I heard Jordan say from the front door, a few minutes later

I followed him out to the car and put Casey, before climbing in on my side of the car and buckling up. Jordan drove to the arena as I sat back and watch Pittsburgh through my window.

"Is something bothering you? You've seemed out of it all day."

"No, I'm just a little nervous about taking him to a game. It’s a big step, it’s loud , long and I’m worried he’s not going to do well."

"He’s the child of a hockey player. It’s in his blood he'll be fine" he said pulling into the players lot. "Do you want to take the stroller with you or just the seat?" Jordan said going around to the back of the car and grabbing his hockey bag.

"I'm fine with the seat but thanks for the offer, cutie." I said leaning up and kissing him.

"Any time darlin’, now let’s go I’m already late" he said smacking my butt as I walked in front of him.

We walked down the hallway and stopped in front of the locker room where I found my aunt, uncle, cousins, and Sid waiting.

"Sorry we're late guys. Aria forgot how to dress our son." Jordan said pulling me for a side hug and kissing the top of my head.

"Not a problem at all. I informed you coach you might be late here and there since you two are getting use to the parenting thing. But you boys better get in there before your warm up starts" My uncle said to Jordan and Sid.

"Alright, come here bud." Jordan said reaching down and scooping Cas out of his seat so he could tell him good-night and give him a kiss. "Now you be a good boy for mommy and have fun watching me out there. I love you little man." Jordan said kissing him on the head.

He then passed Casey to my aunt who held him for me as I stood up on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around Jordan’s neck. “You be careful out there, okay?"

"I will, I promise. Love you"

"I love you too. Have a good game" I smiled as I let go and walked away with our son in my arms.

For the most part Casey did really well throughout the game. Crying about 5 times. The game went well and the Pens won the first game 3-1. I followed my family down to the lounge to wait for Jordan and Sid to finish up. It was some time after 10:30 they came out showered and dressed, laughing loudly about something stupid,

"Would you mind keeping it down. I just got him to sleep!" I whispered yelled at them.

"Sorry, sweetie." Sid said in a whisper and came over and gave me a kiss on the head.

""Hey, she’s my girlfriend, back off!" Jordan whined trying to pull Sid off me.

Sid let go of me and Jordan came over and grabbed a hold of me, giving me a kiss.

"Good game, Baby." I said kissing his cheek and grabbing Casey's seat off the couch, and handing it to Jordan so I could put my sweater back on.

"You two should get home, I asked Coach to have a team meeting with all of you nice and early tomorrow morning." My uncle said kissing me on the head. "Have a good night" He said walking to his car.

Jordan and I walked hand in hand to his car where he opened my door for me and then put the car seat in the base, before throwing his bag in the trunk. We exited the parking lot and a ton of girls started screaming for him to sign. Jordan shook his head no before turning onto the street and heading home. He was quite the most of the way home way and I figured he was just tired. But I asked him anyway.

"Jord, Is something bothering you?" I said reaching over and rubbing his shoulder at a red light. “You seem stiff. What’s up?"

"Nothing is wrong why do you have to be so damn nosey?" He said in what sounded like a pissed off tone.

"Babe, talk to me. You have never talked to me this way. Did I do something?"

"I told you it’s nothing, okay? So drop it." He said pulling into the driveway and shutting the engine off before getting out of the car. He went to the trunk and grabbed his bag as I got Casey out before following him through the front door where he dropped his bag with a loud thud. Waking Casey.

"Jordan, you knew he was a sleep!" I said angrily.

"Well I forgot. It’s not my fault I shouldn’t have a kid right now."

"What are saying?" I said leaning over and grabbing the seat and rocking it, in an attempt to calm Casey down.

"You know what I mean, Aria. I’m eighteen, I just got into the league, we're in playoffs, I should be having the time of my life right now, the past month has been hell, waking up every few hours because he’s crying and needs something. I need to sleep! I have practices and games and they should be coming first. But we made a mistake, had sex and you got pregnant. So here we are." He yelled at me and making Casey cry harder.

"Fine, since you feel that way...." I said fighting back tears and running up the steps carrying Casey in his seat. I ran into the room that Jordan and I shared and grabbed an overnight bag, shoving clothes and some toiletries into my bag before walking into the nursery and grabbing some things for Casey. Jordan came up the steps as I finished packing.

"Where are you going?"

"You don’t want me or our child then, I’m leaving" I said brushing past him, with my bag and Cas.

"Aria!" He called after me as I walked down the steps and headed towards the front door. At the front steps he finally caught up with me. I placed Casey in the base for his seat and slammed the car door shut. Before turning around and facing Jordan. I couldn’t fight back the tears any more as I looked down at my left ring finger and removed the ring.

"You made your point Jordan. I can’t wear this anymore so take it back and let me leave.” I said placing the ring in his hand and getting in the car.

"ARIA! ARIA! PLEASE!!" he yelled as I pulled out of driveway and started to move down the street. I looked in the mirror and took a good look at Jordan and then at my son. His crying hadn’t stopped and I was praying to God that it would stop by the time I got to my uncle's. This way I could get in and not have to face anyone until morning.

It took about 10 minutes for Casey to calm down. And the late night drive to my uncle's was about 20 minutes. I parked in front of the house and got out, pulling my bag and the car seat with me before walking up the steps and quietly unlocking the front door. I slowly shut the door and turned around when the light in the door way went on and I found my red puffy face looking into Sid's half asleep face.

I put the seat down and fell into Sid's arms crying.

"I know it's hard sweetie" he whispered. "Jordan is upset with himself about the way he treated you. He called me and explained everything that happened."

"Sid, everything was going so well, then he just snapped at me."

"I know he told me. The best thing for you right now is to take the little guy up stairs and put him in his crib. Then you go to bed and sleep it off. You two might just need some space. Give it a few days. You need help taking anything up?"

"Maybe your right, and no I got everything" I sniffled before picking Casey and our bag before heading up to my room. After putting him in his crib, I changed and washed my face then I climbed into bed. I crawled under the covers and reached for my phone that I had placed on the night stand. I lit the screen up and saw that I had 5 new text messages. All from Jordan.

"Aria, I’m sorry. Come home."

"Please forgive me"

"I want you and Casey in my life. I love you both."

"Please, text me in the morning we need to talk."

"I’m going to bed. I’m sorry. I love you."

I closed my phone and rolled over not answering any of the messages he sent me. I was hurt, upset, and felt unloved. I closed my eyes and let more tears fall. For the first time in almost seven and half years I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I know some of you wanted them to live happily ever after, since they now have Casey, but I couldnt help myself. :)

What do you think about Jordan acting the way he did?
Does he have a right to be mad?
What about Aria?
Will she forgive him for being a jerk?

I would love to know what you all think about it.

Comment and subscribe! :)

Thank you all for reading!! <3