Status: Updating Tuesday and Thursday; maybe Friday.... It depends on how busy I get.

High School Sweethearts

The Note

Joseph,

I am sorry to just leave you with this note, but I couldn't tell you in person. I got accepted into University of Chicago, so John, Shawn, and I are moving there over the summer. Actually, we will be leaving this afternoon since everything has already been sent to the new house. I liked you Joe, but I wanted something different than what we had. I wanted to be able to go outside without that stupid wig on just to see you, I wanted to be able to hold your hand the last few weeks of school, I wanted Kevin to be you, and most of all, I wanted to yell out from the rooftops that you were finally mine.

Call me selfish, but I wanted you all to myself. And to know that I sunk as low as Matt did, hurt me even more. Halloween night I let it slip, and if Matt wasn't drunk that night, the whole school would of known the very next day. We had a couple good months, and I would never change those months for anything in the world. You were there for me when I truly needed someone. You were there more than Matt ever was, and I appreciate you for all you have done for me.

Tell Kevin that I love him for what he did for me, even though he didn't have to. I felt like he turned into my older brother over the couple months I knew him. I have always wanted someone to call my older brother, and he holds that place in my heart.

Tell Jenni she's a crazy nut, who I will never trust behind the wheel for as long as I live. I will probably miss her the most out of our little group. She guided me through every decision I ever made, and I thank her for being like a big sister to me. I hope her and Kevin go a long way, and get married one of these days.

Tell Nick, I will miss his wise advice the most. For a young man growing up, he knows more things than I ever will in my life time. Tell him not to hold back on his little crush on Hayley because he may never know when the time will run out. Give him a little push for me will you?

Hayley, now tell her she was like a little sister I never had and I miss her weird self. I completely see why Nick loves her. I will always be there for her, she just has to take the time to find me if she really wanted me. Tell her I love her and will keep her in my heart as well as the others.

I never wanted to leave you guys, but it hurts to much to be near you and to think about what I have done, and what I could have. I told Christine... I thought you should know. She yelled and threw stuff at me, but she told me she doesn't hate you and deep down she always knew something was going between us. I love you Joe, but I need to do this and if we were really meant to be, fate will have us meet up again.

And to think, this all started because Ms. Popular and Mr. Geek were paired up in a science project, making both of their worlds collide....

Love,

Carly Denise James
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hope you guys like it... I almost cried writing this..