Status: Updating Tuesday and Thursday; maybe Friday.... It depends on how busy I get.

High School Sweethearts

Where's My Phone

Four years; it has been four years since I last saw anyone of the Jonas Clan and sometimes I wonder if they have ever thought about me. Several things have changed since we moved to Chicago, like the fact Shawn will be graduating this year, John will be entering the third grade, and I am in my last year of college. We live in a three bedroom apartment near the college now and I have not dated since I ended things with Joe.

Speaking of Joe, him and his brothers became famous over the past three years, producing album after album. I thought moving away and even changing my phone number would stop me from seeing or hearing him, but that completely failed once their first album dropped. Now all I hear and see are the Jonas Brothers and his face plastered on every magazine cover I see. To say I am not proud of him would be an understatement because I am very much proud of him following his dream as well as his brothers.

What shocked me the most from moving out here, Christine and I got closer to each other, so close, she moved out here last year to go to college and live next door. She became one of my best friends over the past year and I would not know what to do without her. Though, she still probably hates me for what I did, but we both overcame our differences. Since Christine and I became friends, Matt and I somewhat talk, but not as near as we used to and I am grateful for that. Oh, and yes, Hayley did up finding me, with a little of Nick's help.

Groaning, I blew my bangs out of my eyes after searching for my phone, only to realize that Christine took it once again. Times like these makes me hate that we had the same iPhone cover. Now I just have to find where she put her phone to call her and tell her she grabbed the wrong phone.

"Big Sis, what are you looking for?" Shawn questioned, walking out of his bedroom.

"Christine's phone, she took mine again," I sighed, pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"I don't see why you guys just don't get the same case with each other names on it," he shook his head, chuckling. I stared up at him from my spot on the couch.

"Now why didn't we think of that when we got the cases?" I wondered, laughing with him.

"I have no idea," he smirked.

"Shut up!" I whined, throwing a pillow at him. That did nothing because he only caught the pillow, making me pout more. "You're so mean to me!"

"You're mean to yourself." I cocked an eyebrow towards him.

"That made no sense," I laughed, shaking my head.

Rolling his eyes, he threw the pillow back towards me before walking out the front door. Sighing, I went back on my hunt to find Christine's phone.

"Mom!" John called, walking into the living room.

"Yeah?"

"I found Christine's phone," he chuckled, throwing it on the couch in front of me before returning to his room.

"Thanks hun," I laughed, picking up the phone.

Scrolling through the contacts, I found my name under Carlyyycookie. Pressing the call button, the phone began to ring. After a couple rings, a male's voice picked up the phone; a voice I kind of recognized.

"Hello?" I questioned confused.

"Yeah who's this?"

"Uhhh, who is this, because you have my phone."

"Carly! I'm sorry! I took you're phone by accident!" Christine called, slamming open my front door.

"And you apparently grabbed the wrong phone, since I'm talking to the person who has my phone this very moment," I cocked an eyebrow towards her shocked face.

"So this isn't your phone?" She pulled out the phone from her pocket, that had the same cover as ours.

"Apparently not, since it is not you I am talking to over the phone!" I threw my hand up on the air, rolling my eyes. "So who is this?"

"Carly?" The male's voice whispered.

"Yes, now who are you?" I growled, getting frustrated by this guy.

Not receiving an answer, I pulled the phone away to see that the call had ended. Growling once again, I threw the phone down on the coffee table.

"Alex!" Christine gasped, picking her phone up for inspection. "Why did you do that?"

"Cause the douche on the other end hung up on me!"

"Well, here is his phone if it makes you feel better," she grinned, handing me the guy's phone.

"Maybe a little, but how did he end up with my phone?" I turned towards her.

"Well you see, I was outside Starbucks about to walk in and some guy was walking out at the same time and now that I think about it, he looked oddly familiar as did his smell, but anyways he knocked me down, helped me up, grabbed your phone I guess and handed me his since our phones fell out of our hands when he knocked me over, and then he quickly walked away," she inhaled deeply, trying to catch her breath.

"No more Starbucks for you," I giggled, shaking my head.

"You can't do that!" She stared at me mortified.

Laughing still, I began to search through the guys contacts, hoping to find a mom anywhere, but what I found made me stare at the phone with my mouth agape. There in bold stood Mommy Jonas and below that stood Nicholas Jerry. Either this guy knew the Jonas Brothers, or there happened to be another Jonas Clan I have not meet yet and a Nicholas that had Jerry as his last name, but what caught my eye were the pictures of Joseph Jonas and his family, that I knew no one had ever seen before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a sucky first chapter, but I wanted to get something out to you guys lol... Comment and let me know what you think please