Status: Updating Tuesday and Thursday; maybe Friday.... It depends on how busy I get.

High School Sweethearts

Two Worlds Collide

I stood there, looking for Joe. I came here for one thing and one thing only; my phone. I planned on saying hi to the Jonas clan and I will be on my way once my phone is in my hand.

"Carly!" Hayley's voice rung over the music, making me smile.

"HayHay!" I engulfed her in a tight hug, and pulled away looking at how much she has grown in the last four years since I last saw her.

"He's so nervous," she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Who?" I questioned, looking at her confused.

"Joe," Christine's voice chimed in, leaning in more to listen to our conversation. Hayley nodded her head to confirm that she was talking about Joe.

I rolled my eyes not believing it for a second that Joe Jonas was nervous because of me. I looked around to find him, only to spot him with a very excited eight year old John. He knows that they are famous now and has listened to some of their songs. That never went over well with the boys at school and they have started picking on him for listening to the Jonas Brothers. And when he tries to tell them he knows the Jonas Brothers, they laugh in his face.

Sighing, I began my walk towards the boy who stole my heart forever ago. He cut his hair from the last time I saw him. Which I knew already from watching some of the boys YouTube videos and live chats. Christine forced me to sit down and watch them with her and John. He could always make me laugh with his funny, corny jokes, and just being the Joe I fell in love with. When I got closer, neither has noticed me yet.

"Mom misses you too," John's voice rung over the booming music.

"I've missed her too John," Joe sighed, ruffling the boys hair as he hugged his waist.

I did not want to ruin the moment by jumping in, so I disappeared within the dancing crowd. I wanted to find the two who I once thought to be my big brother and sister to wish them a congratulations on the big day. I danced my way through and up to the main table to not find the blushing bride and groom but the groom's parents. Denise laid her eyes on me first before her husband. She rushed over and engulfed me into a hug.

"My have you grown, dear," she wiped a few tears as they fell.

"It's been way too long, sweetheart," Papa Jonas wrapped me in a tight embrace.

"It has," I tried to fight back the tears, but it soon became too much and a few leaked out.

"There is my little sister," Kevin's voice sounded from behind me as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw him standing there with a bright smile along with a grinning Jenni. They both brought me into a hug and I could not take it anymore and broke down in Kevin's chest. This encounter had me thinking that I had made a huge mistake of ever leaving New Jersey behind. Along with the wonderful Jonas family. I have truly missed their warmth.

"Mom!" John soon popped out of the crowd but no Joe in sight. I looked around in hopes of finding him as I wiped my tears away. "He wants you to meet him out back," he grinned, noticing me looking around for nice guy.

I nodded my head and bid the rest of the Jonas family a see you later instead of a goodbye. I made my way through the crowded dance floor once again. I never made it to the back door because someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into them as a slow dance started. I looked up at the man who grabbed me, only to find Nick's grinning face in front of mine.

"Nicky!" I hugged him tightly, breathing in his scent. I quickly pulled away and glared at him. "Please tell what I have been dying to know for four years now."

He chuckled, shaking his head, "We've been dating for almost three years now."

"Good," I sighed, relived that they finally got together. I finally took in his appearance. "Nicky, your mop of curls is gone." I poked his short, straighter hair.

"Hayley did it," his grin came through, making me frown.

"You trusted her with scissors?"

"Yes," he laughed, no doubt remembering when they gave Joe his make over.

Joe had told me what happened that day while we hung out with each other, making me laugh. I gave him a kiss on the cheek before making my way to the back door. I glanced out the glass door only to see Joe leaning against the balcony. I quietly opened and shut the door and just watched him for a little and then smirked.

"Hey," my voice a slight octave higher than normal and more mean sounding. "Geek." I watched him turn around glaring. I walked up glaring at him as well. I stood in front of him with my arms folded in front of me. "What do you think you are doing out here. Only cool people come out here."

Our glares only increased with my words. We stood there for sometime glaring at each other. Something told me that his was more real than my playful one. Soon our eyes soften and my arms fell to my sides. We pulled each other into a tight embrace.

"I'm sorry," I whispered softly in his ear, and tighten my grip on him a little.

"Don't be." He buried his face into my neck. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, Joe." We finally pulled apart and took each other in. We were no longer the baby faced teens. "You're famous now."

"I know. It's crazy," he chuckled. Joe tucked a piece of my bangs behind my hair and cupped my cheek. "And you're even more beautiful."

"Come on, let's back to your brother's wedding." I started pulling back inside, only to stop and glance back him. "First, I need my phone back."

He laughed and we switched back each other's phones. I again began to pull back inside where we danced and caught up with each other as the night went on. I knew we were like this because it has been four years since we last saw each other. Next time we see each other will probably be different because we are from two different worlds again, and they will be soon colliding once again. This time, Joe will be the popular one, and I will be the nobody.
♠ ♠ ♠
And. Ms. Popular and mr. Geek is back! I know it has been forever since I last updated, but here you guys go! I am going back and updating all my old stories again because I have gotten the passion to write again! I hope you guys like the update and comment please!!!