Status: new story active keep or delete??

Both Sides of The Story

Even Fairytale Characters Would Be Jealous

I didn’t really know why we all gave up on believing we ever were going to get out off this town. Sheista Heights, the dully colored town, you can go ahead and say ‘wow this person is depressing’ I’m really not. We just didn’t have a choice to stay here, we had no where else to go. Me and my brother's parents died 8 years ago in a fire accident and we watched them. We just stood there and watched the house fall to pieces and heard our mothers and fathers screams while the firefighters held us back. So, you could say I must miss them, I didn’t, not really, they were never there for us in the first place, business trips leaving us at our next door neighbors.
Well me, Ghost, and my brother, Jynx ‘Ashh’ , are now staying with our emancipated best friends Candy and Aluxx, Well they aren’t really emancipated its just because their parents are rich and famous and don’t have time to watch them so they live on they’re own and their parents pay for it all. They just don’t know we’re living with them too. They only let us stay here because we were practically family we knew each other since grade school. We just kind of have awkward moments thanks to Aluxx and Ashh which you will soon figure out.
So back to the black in white life, mine was well not so much black and white, me and Candy, well we color outside the lines of this world. We became friends when I was in kindergarten. Oh how many years have passed.

*flashback*

“Stop give it back!” For a little girl that was not even over 3 foot I was a tough kid, unless it was dealing with Aluxx. There was just something about him that made me have a feeling in my gut, of course I couldn’t explain that feeling.
“Aluxx give her, her chocolate back!” I didn’t know who she was all I knew was that I wanted to be friends with her and that she looked almost just like Aluxx.
“Maybe I don’t want to, I was kind of looking forward to lunch with chocolate.” He smirked that smirk that I saw all the time.
The little girl tackled him to the floor and took the chocolate bar and gave it back to me.
“Candy, I’m going to get you back for this at home!” Oh so they’re brother and sister? Candy looked at me and stuck out her hand still sitting on Aluxx.
“Candy, and this is my brother Aluxx, who are you?” I shook her hand while looking back and fourth between the two.
“Ghost, and I know who he is, and you’re his sister, feel bad for you.”
“Well I could say the same for you, you have to deal with him taking stuff from you all the time, hey you could be my new friend and I’ll protect you from him yeah?” I nodded furiously, I need a new friend and a protector. Yeah our friendship came with a deal but that soon died down once me and Aluxx became friends but she was still protective of me.

*end of flashback*

Wow have we grew up. Only a little though, considering that we are right now playing hide-and-go-seek at the ages of 16 and 17. Candy was seeking and the rest well, hiding. I’m always good at hiding when not distracted, my name suits me well huh? And right now I’m hiding behind some boxes and just kind of just looking around. Then A creak of light came in when somebody opened the door. I pushed myself more up against the box without making noise and breathing. The person started running and then plopped right down in front of me. I guess the still haven’t seen me. I let my breath out and taking one in when I saw that it was just Aluxx.
I started laughing when I was his face. Sweat dripped of his face from the running he must have been doing, and his eyes were trying to get used to the dark and look out for Candy. He jumped when he heard me laugh and then looked up at me. When he saw me he got a smirk on his face and then started laughing with me as well. I don’t know why but that just made me laugh harder and I fell forward holding my stomach.
Aluxx stopped laughing when I was on the ground having a coughing fit from all the laughter. He leaned over me and tried to make me stop laughing but I just couldn’t and I just didn’t understand why I was laughing in the first place. It felt like everything froze when he sat on me and was staring at me with unreadable eyes. I stopped laughing and now was breathing rigidly.
He looked at me then took a deep breath and leaned forward, now just 2 centimeters away from my face he stopped, “I’m sorry Ghost.”
With those words he leaned down the rest of the way and kissed me.
I didn’t know what was happening but I ended up kissing back and trying to get as close to him as possible. He placed one had on my hip and the other on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck, what I couldn’t believe is that I’m giving my first kiss to the kid that bullied me in kindergarten. But it just felt right.
When we finally pulled apart, his eyes were wide and then he shook his head and took his hands off of me,and ran out the door.. I didn’t know what happened but I missed his arms around me and I didn’t like the feeling something bad was going to happen. The only thing in my mind was his face when he pulled away. Anger, sadness, hope, shock, and something else I could put my finger on but I just made my sadness worse.
Well I give up on hide-and-go-seek, I’m hungry. I got up out of my hiding spot and walked down to the kitchen and looked through the cupboards. I finally found my box of fruit loops and started eating them right out of the box, not like anybody else is going to eat them. I started looking around me when I heard shuffling from outside the kitchen. I looked down the hall and down it I saw Ashh and Aluxx going into Ashh’s room kissing.
I dropped my box and screamed bloody murder. I knew they were bi, but them together and right after Aluxx just kissed me. I ran out the house and down the walk way. I kept running despite Candy’s yells of coming back. I went to the only place I could think of nobody would look for me at. My old next door neighbors house. Yes we are still aloud to go there but I’m the only one who visits anymore. I stayed there all night and then all week and just kept getting messages from everybody
Candy: Where are you, You just ran out the house like a maniac!
Ashh: What the hell are you thinking, your ran out the house for no reason and now you aren’t coming back to the house!?!
And Aluxx: We need to talk. Meet me at the park at 5 and if your not there I’m coming there in till you finally do come here.
I got the same texts over and over again. Day after day in till I just shut off my phone. I’ll go back there when I can, when I don’t hate my brother and when I didn’t think Aluxx was a douche. Well I guess I wont be seeing Candy anytime soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
tittle ownage goes to PlayRadioPlay!