Status: Not complete

Grand Dragons of the West

This story is about a well-off business man who is searching for a purpose in life. His friend died of cancer and three years later, he is now finding the void to much to handle. When he meets a beautiful girl on his vacation, his answers seems to be found in her. But when a notorious gang of thieves almost kill him, a group of strong warriors save him. He decides to become strong and learn their ways, and engages in the roughest, toughest, most grueling training endured in his life. Through the pain, emotionally and physically, he comes back stronger, more confident than ever. But when the gang threaten the one he loves and the people around him, he remembers the promise he made to his dying friend and take on the boss in a final showdown. Will he win? Is his destiny realized? Will he find true love and fulfill his promise?
  1. Chapter 1: Trail of Tears
    This is the introduction to Mauku Reynolds, the protagonist in the story and the villains
  2. The start and remembering the fallen
    His voice still echoes in Mau's head. So what do you do when two made a promise and one dies? Let's find out.
  3. In the wake of the shadows, the Crust of the Moon
    The Mission is clearly defined by those who embraces it. Mau wants to fulfill his dead friend last wishes, while the enemies gathers info on him...
  4. The shadow of the sun
    When Mau arrives to California, he discovered a bad change of luck.
  5. The shadow of the sun
    When Mau arrives to California, he discovered a bad change of luck.