Status: up, and running

Artist

slow down

"ADDDDDIIIIISOOOONNNN" "ADDIIISSSSSONNNN WAIT UP!"

Charles yelled from behind her.

"you're suuuuch a baby, I 'm walking very slow, and I have smaller legs than you, keep up sir charles!"

" first off, you can call me charlie, secondly the way you have been walking, it's almost as if you WANT to get away from me, but I know you don't wan't to do that"

"oh? and why not"

" because I have this theory, the more you avoid someone, is the more you want them"

she was getting angry
was he seriously saying this?

"reeallly."
she replied

"yes, and the fact that I am following you, even with youre ridiculous speedy walk...means that I want you too" he let out a shy smile "so maybe we should just both slow down?" he suggested

"nice try" replied Addie.
despite the fact that she was blushing, and if people could see her insides, they would know that secretly, they were bursting for joy

he wants me? she thought. She was happy...but wait.
she wasn't about to get broken especially because of him.
she had simply come too far.

cocky boys like him, needed to be put in their place.
~~

he was bothered by the fact that she was blowing off his obvious attempt to flirt with her.

he had never been this cocky, but around her...he wanted to be more confident. He was afraid that she would knock him down.

But she just kept on ignoring him, making him wish he hadn't said what he had.

although...this just made him want to try harder.

When they finally entered their classroom, the teacher who greeted them...needless to say...
he wasn't smiling.

"You're late" he said with a grimace

like a robot, Charlie automatically pulled out his pass, that excused him, and Addison
as he looked over at Addison with an apologetic smile.

the teacher nodded and told them to take a seat.
Charlie followed Addison to her desk

"you can't sit here" she immediately said

"but...why not?" Charlie replied, hurt

"because you will distract me"

Charlie let out a lopsided grin " I'm a distraction"

~~

Addison blushed "...ummm....I..." she didn't know what to say, and to make matters worse she was blushing like a mad woman.

"no worries" Charlie smirked

"I'f i'm a distraction for you, I'll leave you in peace...this time"

Charlie grinned one last time at her, before walking off and taking a seat in the middle row.

~~

As Charlie sat down he sighed

maybe he had a chance after all.

Maybe he really could have a new life here.

Maybe HE, would never find them again.

Maybe...he could relax