Status: up, and running

Artist

coincidence.

Addison had made plans with Millie for right after her visit with her brother.
She was on her way to meet with her best friend when...

She accidentally dropped her purse.
Because she had accidentally dropped her purse she had just missed the cross walk lights that signaled "walk", and so she was at a stand still.

She was five minutes late because of the stand still, and because she was five minutes behind schedule, she happened to notice someone walking out of the cupcake store in order to givie out free samples of cupcakes, one of which she took, and because stopping to retrieve a cupcake made her just one minute later, she was just in time to be bumped by someone who was walking rather...quickly out of the building right next to the place that sold cupcakes.

Now, the cupcake store was exactly 10 short blocks away from her Brother's hospital.
The block she was walking on was exactly 5.5 miles away from Addison's school.
The cupcake store was also located right next door to her job, from which she had a day off on this particular day.

Addison was bumped by someone exiting her job's doors, on a saturday afternoon.

Had Addison passed this block 5 minutes earlier, she would not have bumped in to the person walking out of her job's doors, and she would have been well on her way to meet up with Millie.

However, due to the chain of events that had occured, she arrived at the spot she did, when she did, in order to get bumped by none other than Charlie Bale.

When they finally noticed each other, they took a few moments to regain their senses.

Charlie was extstatic.

"Where are you headed Addison?"

He said with a small smile.

"Meeting Millie" she mumbled

"Well, in that case...I drive" he replied