Status: up, and running

Artist

him

Today had been a long day.
He was just happy to be going home. He hurried to his car as he noticed the dark clouds getting closer.
He sat down and lay his head on the steering wheel, he was so tired, he hadnt slept well last night...in fact, he hadnt had a good nights sleep for a while.
But that was ok. The future was going to be better right?
With each day that past, he felt his hopes get higher;even though the average person would have told him that nothing was going to get better.

But he always thought otherwise. He believed in himself, and he believed, that because he believed in himself, things would definitely get better.

As he made his way out of the school parking lot, and down the street, he mentally recalled all of the things that needed to be done.

1. he needed to get a Job
2. he needed to get his grades up, as failing, was not an option.
3. he needed to find a way to take care of his mother, and his 10 year old- but acts like shes 20 year old sister.
4. he needed to relax.

upon entering his house, he popped leftovers in to the microwave, and dove on to his couch, while searching for the remote, he came across a note:

Charlie,
please wash the dishes, and make some rice
love you,

-mom

and although he didn't really want to do it. He completed the tasks anyways,
and did so with a smile.

he was going to make something of himself, and he was not going to try to understand the world,he was going to fix it.

and all would be well.