Status: up, and running

Artist

she

She liked to write. She liked to read. She liked to paint. She liked to eat.
She liked to think.

Thinking had its ups and downs. When she over thought, her life seemed like a long winding road that led to nowhere.

When she didnt think at all, she was afraid she sounded stupid.

There wasnt a happy medium for her. She always felt like she was being judged.

Judged on the way she walked;
the way she talked;
the way she acted;
the way she laughed;
the way she thought.

And she had odd thoughts...at least to her classmates.
She had a best friend, but even she didn't get her sometimes.

She wondered if she was the only one like herself;
she wondered if she was indeed, as different as everyone told her she was.

She wasn't an outcast, she had her share of friends, but no one would consider her to be popular. She didnt mind.
And even so, she never felt like she was that close to any of them, except her best friend.
At least, they could have real fun, at least, around her she didnt feel like she was being judged.

"Addie!" ..."Addie!!!" ..."Addison!"

she quickly turned to face whoever had intruded on her thoughts.

"you rang?"

"Addie, what am I going to do with you?"

"you could always...leave me alone? What a thought!"
she chuckled as she noticed the frustrated expression on her best friends face.

"very funny Addie. have you decided to go to the dance this year? Or are you going to sit it out as well?"

" the latter" she replied " I'll find something else to do, while the rest of you go to a dance that lacks good music, and lets not forget fun."

"har har har, who knew you were such a joker?"

she stuck her tongue out and smiled a cheesy grin at her best friend before they went their seperate ways to class.

and although she smiled,she wasnt very happy this morning
instead she felt lonely.