Status: up, and running

Artist

he

He woke up to a stomach ache

he rolled off of his bed and counted backwards from ten slowly.
It always calmed him down.

He peed,took a shower, brushed his teeth, and got dressed.
Unlike most guys, he took pride in the clothes he wore.
He was a V-neck, skinny jeans kind of guy, who had also discovered button ups, sweaters and cologne (shocker)

He ran his hand through his hair and ran downstairs, back pack in one hand, keys in the other. He called out a quick
"Love you, bye mom" got in his car and sat down.
But as soon as he did, he had already heard his cell phone start to ring.

He wondered who it could be, as he had many friends.
Many, many, many friends.
Although, not once had an arrogant vibe rolled off of his body.
Contrary to that, not once had he ever met a girl who didnt radiate arrogance.
In fact, in all of his experience, he had never met a really cool girl...well...ever.
He had come close to falling in love once, but she wasnt completely worth it.
He wouldnt risk falling in love unless the girl was really important.
He didnt want to take that risk unless he absolutely couldnt control falling in love.
And of course, from his perspective, once he realised that he wasn't willing to take the risk for someone he was suppossedly serious about, he realised that maybe, he didnt want to date her at all.

As he reached in to his back seat for his cell phone he realised it was his mother calling.
He wasnt even out of the garage yet.

"hon, you rushed out so fast, I didnt even get to tell you the news. "

"what news?"

" today will be your last day of school"

"Um i'm sorry...I, I dont understand"

"were moving tomorrow"

"...moving" he said it slowly, and quietly...he needed to make sure he had heard right

"moving." she said, and that was it.

And although he was in shock, he didnt question it.
He knew why.

This was why, he tried his hardest not to fall in love.
He didnt want to put anyone in danger.
He didnt want to find love,only to end up having to run away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun fact:
Realized, spelled the american way is realized.
Realised, spelled the british way, is realised.

AMAZING. I just learned that today, although I think my subconscience knew.

Anywho...the plot thickens.