Status: up, and running

Artist

stunning

Addison had started her morning quite normaly.

It began with her a.m. sketch, which usually took place at around five a.m., and it ended with her shuting her house door, and walking to school.

unbeknownst to her on this particular morning, there was a change in the air.

This particular morning was the beginning of her future.

She hadn't the slightest idea.

~~

Today was the day.

On this day, this wretched day, Charlie had to start all over at a new school; all because of THAT man.

However,quickly putting that thought behind him, he reminded himself, it could have been worse.

He was still alive wasn't he? And not only that, but he felt...good, despite the way that everything that had been going on lately

He just knew his day, would be a great one.

Looking around his box-filled room, he quickly found the box labeled "clothes", chose his outfit for the day, and headed to the shower.

"greatdaygreatdaygreatdaygreatdaygreatday"

as if repeating it over and over again, would somehow affect the outcome of today's upcoming events.

Nonetheless, he was excited...and although a bit nervous, he was ready for the day to begin.

~~

Sitting back lazily on her chair in psychology, Addison began to doodle on the very same paper she was suppossed to take notes on.

Today's topic was " Attraction"...and all of the chemicals released in the brain...yada yada yada.

She was in and out of listening to her teacher drone on about the topic, when she shivered.

It must have been 80 degrees in the room...but she suddenly felt weird and...tingly...what was going on?

Then the door to the classroom opened, and a silent discussion between a student, and Mr. Rickman took place, then everything went silent, and the door creaked open a little wider than it had been before to make way for the student coming through.

Mr. Rickman cleared his throat

"um, class...it seems we have a new student, please welcome Charles to the classroom...and...er...Charles...could you um...go take that empty seat over there in between Jen, and Adam."

"Now where where we..."

Rickman continued to ramble on, while Addison was stunned to stillness

He was ...
he...he was...

There were no words, (that could come to her head at the current anyway) that could describe him.

He was handsome? That didnt fit
Gorgeous? Yes, but that didnt fit either
Hot? Most definitely, but she felt like...if she called him anything less than:
Stunning,Brilliant, Breathtaking, Magnificent.

Then it would be an understatement.

and eventhough that was amazing...and all that

She told herself to forget he existed, she didn't need him...

She let out the breath that she realized she had been holding for the past five minutes, and looked up only to find a pair of eyes studying her every move.

The eyes belonged to him.
The beautiful eyes staring right back at her, belonged to Charles.
♠ ♠ ♠
This. Well this is where the story begins.

please, tell me what you think, because at the current moment, i'm afraid it all sucks.

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN_Ml4PKdVU

Theyre surely kidding with that new commercial right? hahahaha

Wow.
although, as a side note...snuggies are pretty comfortable.