Off the Wall

Chapter 22

Stepping out of the car and into hot Florida weather, Charlie and Viviane made their way into the apartment building.

“So this is where you moved?” Asked Viviane, gazing in every direction, obviously impressed. “It sure is nice.”

Opening the door for her, he followed her into the building, He nodded his head. “Yep. I’ve been living here ever since I, well you too, got out of high school. It’s actually pretty nice, but there is one huge flaw to it’s glory,” he said with a laugh.

“What is it?”

“It’s got the shittiest elevator in the whole world I swear.”

“Oh Charlie!” She said giggling. “I thought you were going to say that there was a mass murderer who was your next door neighbor or something.”

“Aww,” he said apologetically. They stepped inside the elevator, Charlie pressed the button, and the doors quickly opened. “Meh, other than that, it’s a pretty great place.”

“I can tell,” she replied back casually. “I still quite like it.” She then soon elapsed into silence.

Charlie took the quietness to really stand back and observe Viviane. Boy, Charlie thought she looked extremely gorgeous and was in awe of her

The doors soon stopped on his floor and they walked out.

“Follow me,” he quietly commanded. He grabbed her hand and they made their way into the narrow hallway. After reaching his room, he quickly dug in his pocket and took out his keys. Hastily unlocking the door, he pulled Viviane into his apartment.

“Wow,” she said. Her eyes were moving in every direction, taking in every detail of Charlie’s decorated space. “I like it, a lot.”

Blushing, Charlie carefully pushed Viviane up against the pastel wall. “I like you a lot, Vivi,” he whispered slowly in her ear. He heard her take a sharp intake and he gave a cheeky smile.

“Ah Charlie,” she panted out. “Where’s your bedroom.”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

Charlie practically sprinted into his large bedroom with Viviane closely behind him. Slamming the door for no real apparent reason, he threw Viviane on the bed, quickly climbing on top of her. She moaned loudly from underneath him and Charlie felt his pants become tighter than ever.

Viviane shifted underneath him into a half sitting position.

“You okay,” he asked.

She nodded her head. “Yeah,” she breathlessly muttered. She began unbuttoning her green cardigan and soon had it completely undone.

Charlie smiled widely and his eyes were clouded with lust and desire. He hurriedly removed the cardigan from Viviane’s shoulders. In return, she ran her hands up and down Charlie’s chest before removing his shirt.

“Mmmm,” Charlie let out. “Vivi.”

She smirked at him before pinching down on his left nipple. He let out a loud moan and he began biting down on his lower lip. Charlie soon caught himself and put his hands on the bottom of Viviane’s tank top before quickly snatching it off.

“Oooh,” she said, letting out another small giggle.

Charlie began hungrily kissing all the exposed skin of Vivien’s that his mouth would let him. His tongue snaked through the exposed cleavage. He then brought his hand to her back and swiftly undone her silk black bra.

“Oh!”

The undergarment laid forgotten on the floor. Charlie stood up from the bed and removed his pants in one quick movement, followed by his blue boxers.

Vivien’s eyes enlarged and she smiled. She raised one eyebrow before copying Charlie’s previous actions. Throwing her clothes into the growing pile next to the bed, Viviane spread out her legs.

Charlie climbed on the bed and hurriedly wrapped Viviane’s long and thin legs around his waist. He attached his lips to her neck and began sucking.

“Charlie! Charlie! Charlie!” She moaned out, in between short breaths. Sweat was forming on her forehead and Charlie could feel her heart beating between their bare cheats. “Fuck me, baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
...Don't laugh. xD

Oh shit, Charlie's gettin' it in. Haha. But seriously guys, thanks for the comments and keep them coming. <3