One Shots

Good Luck In Mandy ll Joe Torhman ll ONE SHOT

The All Time Low concert was just in a few months, and there was a contest of a chance to win 4 free tickets for the concert. Thousands of people entered but only one will win. Mandy was one of them though. She knew that she had a chance, one out of a thousand. If Mandy won the contest, it would be one of her major dreams come true; to see All Time Low live. She prayed every night before she wet to sleep, and wished upon stars just like a little kid.

* * * *

The day came when they had to choose the winner for the contest.

Mandy woke up early and went down stairs to her computer to see who the chosen one was. She crossed her fingers and closed her eyes tight, as she went to the website where it would be posted about who'd be the winner. The moment of truth came.....
The winner was..... MANDY!!!
She was so happy. She jumped for joy. Mandy never knew she would win, since she never won anything in her entire life, so she didn't know how to react!

Later on that day, she gave the news to Annie, her best friend. Annie also screamed and was surprised about it, since it was one of her FAVOURTE band in the WHOLE WORLD! And Mandy also gave another great news to Annie...
"You know what?" said Mandy smiling.
"What?" asked Annie.
"Well, since I won 4 tickets. I choose one of them to be yours, so you would go to the concert with me!!" smiled Mandy surprising Annie.
"AHHHH...!!! Oh my GOSH!! I don't know what to say! Well, but one of the things is that I accept it!" said Annie speechless.
Annie ran up to Mandy and hugged her for a long time.

* * * *

The next day, she knew she had to pick 2 more people. Mandy was pissed cause her friends don't listen to 'All Time Low', so the only two people she knew that deserved and that would enjoy the concert would be... Timmy and Joe.
When she told the amazing surprising news to them. They of course were shocked and accepted the offer.

* * * *

The day before the concert, Timmy packed his digital camera. Joe packed his video camera. Annie packed her digital camera and Mandy packed a digital camera and the tickets.

* * * *

The day came... it was 7:00 pm, and everyone planned to meet at Mandy's house. When everyone came, Mandy's mom drove them to the entrance to the concert and than drove off waving her hand at the back of the car.

"Can I have your tickets please?" asked the guard.
"Yap, here they are!" said Mandy handing the guard the 4 tickets.
"Thank you, you may go in!" smiled the guard.

Mandy toke the lead and they followed her. They picked a spot close to the stage and where they can see well.
When 'All Time Low' members ran and jumped onto the stage, everyone started to scream, and all you could hear and see was people screaming, the band playing and flashes from the cameras.
The first song was played was 'Six Feet Under The Stars', followed by other amazing songs with people screaming and dancing, and trying to get on the stage with the band.
It was around 4:00am when Mandy's mom drove everyone home. Annie was sleeping when Mandy's mom was heading near her house.

"Wake up Annie! Wake up!" said Mandy quietly to Annie shaking her.
"Uh? Where am I?" asked Annie half asleep.
"You have to go home now." smiled Mandy.
"Oh ok!" smiled Annie as she sat up straight when Mandy's mom stopped by her house.

* * * *

The next day.
Everyone went to Timmy's house because he took a video of the concert. Later on when they left, Timmy gave each of them a copy of the video to keep so they can watch over and over, and keep it for memories.
After when Annie and Joe left the house, Mandy said...
"Thanks for the memories, Timmy!" smiled Mandy giving him a hug and than out of nowhere, she gave him a kiss.
All Mandy noticed was those red cheeks that were blushing.