One Shots

Six Feet Under The Stars ll [Oli Sykes]

"This is it!" Oli told Rachel, looking up at the night sky.

Rachel was just a few minutes away from the sun that it started to fade away under a world, which Rachel knew for about 16 years. Her best friend, Mily, had been around for the last four years of her life. And nothing threatened their friendship, until they met Oli.

"I know." smiled Rachel as she whispered back.

Mily and Rachel didn't care about the plans they made or whatever it was that they had to do on that summer night in August; even though she had a chance to escape from Oli, but she took the chance just because she didn't want to go home.

She laid on top of the hill in silence with Oli.

"Those milky white stars look so incredible floating in that black sea of night." said Rachel quietly so that Oli didn't hear her.

She felt Oli moving towards her. They weren't sure what they were doing, lying on the hill, both of them knowing that her best friend was miles away from her, and that Mily's heart set on belonging to 'the handsome Oli'.
"Look at me, Rachel." said Oli with a grin on his face.

The warm August breeze blew through Rachel's and Oli's hair. Rachel's pulse shivered and her bones turned to silk as she let his blue eyes catch hold of the desire that was chained to Rachel's brown eyes.

"WE haven't done anything wrong yet, you know." said Oli as he was kissing her forehead than her cheek. Half of Rachel wanted him to kiss her and forget about everything that she would be throwing away, and the other half wanted to scream at him for being born. Mily was always there for her when she was in need for her, and wiped away every tear and knew everyone of her faults, but still insisted on loving her until the end.

"Ummmmmmm... maybe we should... keep it that way." chocked out Rachel.

Her heart broke as she realized at that instant that she would never kiss a amazing person who now belonged to a person just as great as him; Mily.

The entire night went by with them talking, crying, laughing, and more laughing. When the sun started to come up over them, and revealed the tear that was on Rachel's cheek, they both knew it was time to go. Oli put out his arm around Rachel as they walked to their cars, just like a little couple.

"So now, I guess this night with you had upgraded me to a best friend, huh?" smiled Oli as he looked away for a bit.

"Ummmm... ya, sure and since we're BEST friends now, I guess it's pretty safe for to tell you that your breath SINKS!!" winked Rachel, and went inside her car and drove off; leaving Oli behind with a wide mouth dropped down.

Rachel could have driven away that morning in love with someone that she wanted for a long time, but instead she drove away with a new friend, while still holding on to the most loyal, trustworthy, and magnificent human being that Rachel ever met ,... MILY. :)