One Shots

*~ The Two Shy Couples ~*

Christina was s very shy teenager, and so was her first boyfriend Oliver. They were in high school sophomores in a big busy city. And they'd been dating for about 5 months. A lot of hugging, walking home back from school, and talking about nothing in particular. They often came close to kissing, whichthey both knew they wanted to be kissed, but neitherof them had the courage to make the first move.

Finally,while sitting on Christina's living room couch, Oliver decided to go for it. They talked about the movie, then he leaned forward a bit. Christinaput a pillow up to her face to block him from kissing. And all a suddenly he kissed the pillow.

She wanted to be kissed soooo badly, but she was too nevous to let him get closer to her. They talked about the characters (which no one cared!), he leaned forward again. Christina block him again!

She then moved to the end of the couch. He followed, they talked again. He leaned ... she stood up! She walked over near the front door and stood there, leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, and said impatiently.
"Well, are you going to kiss me or not?" Christina asked.
"Yes!" smiled Oliver.

So Christina stood tall, closed her eyes tight, puckered her lips and faced upwards. She waited..... and waited. She asked herself.

"Why wasn't he kissing me?" she asked.
She opened her eyes, he was coming right at her! She smiled.
OLIVER KISSED HER TEETH!!!
She could of died.
He left

* * * *

Chritina wondered if Oliver had told anyone about her stupid behavior. Since she was extremely shy, she pratically hid for the next two years, causing her to never have another date all through high school. :( As a matter of fact, when she walked down the hallway at school, if she saw Oliver or any hot guy(s) walking toward her, she would quickly step into the nearest room until he passed her. And those were some of the boys she had known them since kindergarten or grade one!

Th efirst year at collage, Christina was dtermined not to be shy any more. she wanted to learn how to kiss with confidence and grace, which eventually she did! :)

In spring, she went home. And after that,Christina went to the newest reatuarant/ bar, and suprisingly she saw Oliver siithing at the bar ( her old kissing partner). She walked over to his bar stool and tapped him on his shoulder. Without any hesitation, Christina took him with in her arms, and kissed him with the kiss that she was saving for years for him. She sat up, looked at him, and said. "so there, I finally kissed you!" as she smiled.

Oliver pointed to the lady next to him and said to christina.
" CHRISTINA, I'D LIKE YOU TO MEET MY WIFE!!!" Olver smiled.