One Shots

Patrick's Rainy Day

'' Oh, no! Not rain again!" Patrick grumbled. "I want the rain to stop NOW!".Patrick was in a very bad mood which his mother called it ( PATRICK'S SUPER BAD MOOD).
"Well, why don't you do something fun, like go and have a little snake of Fruit Rolls Ups or something...
Don't want to d someting fun. I want to og outside and swing and run and play ball with Pete.
"Read a book", said his mom.
"I don't want to read a book", moaned Patrick.
" Go watch TV", said hi mom.
"I don't want to go watch TV:, moaned Patrick again.
His mom put her arm around him and spoke with a soft voice, which it really annoyed him. "So you get to help me. Go upstairs this very minute, and clean out your messy closet." "Ewwww, why don't you clean it for me?" Young man, you go up those stairs right now and clean out your closet plus ypur room!" "Do I have to ?" "Of course you do ! And go up stairs NOW !"
He stomped up the steps, which in his mind he was asking himslef, "why me, why not Spot (his dog), he doesn't do anything around the house!" All he ever does is eats, sleeps, shits, and bothers people to take it for a walk!" "Gosh, people these days, they don't understand !"
He opened his closet door, it was a MESS, which in other words a master piece ! Shoes, banana peal, rawtten fruits and veggies from dinner that he didn't want to eat, last years school lunch, and other junk.
BANG! he picked up a shoe and threw it out. BANG! the next shoe just mssed his dog (Spot). "Ewwwww,, these gym sock smell so bad even though they were from 2 years ago and mommy forgot to wash them! BAD MOMMY didn't do her job!
In a little dusty corner was a a muddy, dusty, old book. "What's this all about? I don't rememberseeing it before".
Patrick opened the book to the 1st page. There were some neat hand writtinng on the inside cover which said:
To our percious son
Patrick
From Mother and Father
1897

"1897 ??? I wasn't even born until a hundred years ago (I think). "Oh, now I get it. This book was given to my great. great grandpa Pat, when he was a little boy.
He carefully turned to another page. It said "The Manners Book". Sunddenly a wonderful world of adventure opened up for Patrick- rules, facts about behavior, eatting manners, and other junk that he never knew before.
He kept turnig page after page. He smiled and laughed, when how he read if doesn't do good things to people, and isn't a good little boy, he would be called evil and bad behaved. He imagined that he was being good or on the other hand evil and destorying houses, and defitting KING KONG!
After the 2 loud BAMGS and 2 softer bangs, Parick mom didn't hear any noises. His mother tiptoed upstairs and peeked into his room. There he was, half in and half out of the closet, reading and imaging of allt he possiblities that he could make his life easier to live and more evil !
"Patrick, you've been up here for almost 2 hours. Look! the sun's out. Now, you can go outside and play soccer with Pete.
"Mommy, I found the best book ever!" It's all about manners. "Very good Patrick I think it will become handy two!" "Hey that's not funny!"
And his mother went out of his room laughing her head off. And after all, he decided to go outside in his backyard to beign his Evil plans, with his little friend, Pete.