The Heart Is The Kind Of Worst Weapon

~. The Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon .~ll {Fra

The night that Nicole's first kiss was the night of Nicole's worst fight, she ever had with her mom before. She'd had her eyes on Frank Iero forever, well actually a little while now. And suddenly out from no where, Nichole spied on him at the party with her best friend, Jennifer, and they wanted to stop by to the party for a second. And Nicole finally had the courage to go to the party which her true love was there. The guy that was throwing the party lived in a nig house that almost looked like a mansion. The light in kitchen was bright as the street lights that made it look it look like it lead to her house.
Nicole was wearing her favorite pink shirt with white strips and a mini skirt. Jennifer fixed up Nicole's hair and pushed her right up to the front porch where Frank was standing staring up into the night sky. The next thing Nicole knew, Frank and her were talking and after a while, they were the only people there (not including Jennifer, there sitting on the near bench near the house watching them.)
Lots of people left around 8:00pm. Nicole and Frank than started to leave the party together with Nicole, and walked hand by hand, walking up the street, and than all s suddenly, Frank kissed her. Nicole felt like she was living one of the peoples life in the movie's where they kiss under the bright stars.
After a while when Jennifer knew that Nicole needed some time alone, she left as they walked up the street after they have kissed.
The party was only a few streets away from Nicole's house, so she knew the streets they walked along. But as she held Frank's hand and walked, stopped and kissed again for no reason, she felt like she was in love in the books of princesses and prince, and dragons.
In a way, Nicole felt as if she was seeing Frank for the first time. Before, he was just this guy; okay, a very nice guy with amazing blue eyes with a lovable smile, smiling right at her. But now, Frank was picking her a flower off in someone's garden secretly. And then held it in front of him, and gave it to her blushing.

* * * *

They walked by a park, and decided to go there. Nicole ran to the swings, Frank ran after her, racing each other. Since Nicole started running ahead, she obviously bet him to the swings, and started swinging high up. Frank swung high up into the sky and after a while when he got bored, he decided to jump off, and went to lay down on the grass beside the sandbox. Nicole jumped right after him and layed down beside him. They looked up in the sky looking at each other, and telling their most embarrassing moments.
Of course, they lost track of time as they roamed around the place, and when Frank finally dropped Nicole off at her house, the sky was starting to turn light blue and pink with the dawn.
Nicole took the key out of her pocket and barely hit the lock on the front door when her mom opened and said in her mostdangerous and quite voice.
"Where is he?" Nicole's mom asked impatiently. Each word was said slowly and clearly said. "Where is he?" her mom said again.
Nicole stood on the front step in the early morning spring cold, yeaning and waiting to let her mom let her go inside. She tried to play dumb. "Who, are you talking about, mother?" Nicole asked quietly like she didn't know what it was about.
Nicole's mom just stood there blocking the doorway, her hands on her hips, face angry (ass you can imagine).
"You're untrustworthy, you're irresponsible, and you're a disappointment!" Nicole's mom just started to get angrier and started yelling. But after a while when she asked she let Nicole in the house, but was grounded for almost a month!