Status: twoshot.

You're the Unreachable Star.

Halloween on the Aliform ship was never exciting. Trust Frank Iero, he should know.

During his first year, his idea being that two celebrations (his birthday and a party of, well, the dead) were on the same day would lead to radical and dramatic parties. He found out he was wrong the hard way.

He'd dressed up for the celebration, as a skeleton respectively, with amazing makeup, make-shifted using some charcoal that hestole borrowed from the Sergeant. How he got into his cabin, however, is another story entirely.

This caused quite a considerable amount of odd looks from crew, and a stern warning from the Lieutenant. Needless to say, Frank wasn't too upset when Lieutenant Pelissier resigned from his post, after a freak accident involving a giant, black widow spider. His mood increased when he was asked to take over his position, being what the elders called 'an experienced young lad with immense potential when given the right advantages’, which was a polite way to state that Frank needed to work harder.

He wasn't really sure why they'd picked him to take over the position anyway; there were plenty of other members of the crew that would have done the job just as good. Not that he was complaining, at all.

And now, on his birthday, things were about to get interesting.

TWO-SHOT entry for this contest.
Contest entry for iero.'s Frerard Contest found here