Status: twoshot.

You're the Unreachable Star.

2/2

“N-no…” both men’s attentions were swayed toward the window, where awaiting them was the same spider that Frank recognised from weeks before. 
 
“Oh God.” Frank shook his head, closing his eyes and opening them again, only to find that it was real. “This really isn’t good. It’s back.” Frank got up from his position, standing briefly before pacing his way to the communications system. 
 
Gerard looked terrified.
 
“What’s happening?” He inquired, standing upright.
 
“This little fucker’s been here before.” Frank’s mind went into overdrive, picking up the receiver and punching in a code he struggled to remember, before responding to the person on the other end. “Tell the Sergeant that we’ve got trouble. The Black Widow’s back. No! It’s a spider you idiot.” He flustered, while Gerard managed a little squeal of laughter. 
 
Frank threw the receiver onto the linoleum, earning a large crack. Throwing his head back in disgust and frustration, he flopped onto the bed.
 
After a couple of seconds, Gerard called out,
 
"This would probably be a bad time to confess that I have a severe phobia of spiders." 
 
"Oh my God." Frank gestured for the smaller man to sit on the bed. This probably wasn't a good idea, as they were about to suffer a giant spider attack any minute, but a few seconds rest couldn't hurt. 
 
Instead of sitting, Gerard lay on his frame, tucking his head into the crook of Frank's neck. With every breath it sent shivers down his spine. The lust to both of the men's brains remained contained, as Frank wrapped his arms tightly around Gerard, before using his fingertips to slowly caress his collar. 
 
"LIEUTENANT!" The Sergeant could be heard before he was seen, as the door flew open. The authority blushed as the two men separated themselves from each other. 
 
"Oh- Sorry." The man said, staring at his brother, while continuing with what he was there to say. "You’re needed in the control room. We got your report, and minor’s are attempting to start the defence on the ship as we speak. Well-done for spotting it Lieutenant.” 
 
Frank got up, with Gerard following him. The Sergeant eyed his brother, glaring at him like he had just committed murder, not simply caught embracing his superior.  
 
“Way is not needed.” He said abruptly, as Frank helped Gerard up and they headed for the where The Sergeant stood.
 
“It’ll do him good to see how we operate and defend this ship. He is my apprentice, after all.” Frank’s tone was harsh.
 
“As you wish.” The man bowed his head, and leaded Frank and Gerard to the control room, where the ammunition, the computers, and the heart of the Aliform were. It was just as well Gerard’s brother was there, as Frank was so anxious, he could hardly remember his way through the twisting metal corridors. 
 
 
Once inside, Gerard’s eyes lit up in very much the same manner as they did when he first entered Frank’s cabin. The room was lit with a large, metal chandelier hanging twixt between two projectors, pointing at the windshield of the ship, and imprinting on it a map of Campion and Gentiana. Blocking the view of these beautiful visions was the beast, behind the windshield, so big only its eyes were visible from the proximity they were to the spider.
 
“It’s fucking huge…” Gerard stared in horrified awe, before whimpering and spinning on the balls of his feet so he wasn’t facing the Black Widow.
 
“Sergeant, look after your brother.” Lieutenant spat at the Sergeant, not in the best of moods with him for the way he was treating Gerard. “I’ll take care of this.”
 
“But-“ Gerard’s brother began, but was cut off by a crashing noise, coming from the side of the ship. The spider was clearly impatient, very much the same, Frank remembered, as last time it appeared.
 
“M-mikey.” Gerard stuttered, as pale as a sheet.
 
“I’m here, it’s okay.” The Sergeant responded, shooting Frank a look, that if looks could kill, Frank would have to fear for his life. He made a mental note of his authorities real name, seeing as it could come in handy.
 
Frank turned to face the windshield, feeling a wave of confidence sweep over him. He looked at the members of the crew that were rushing around him, shouting orders at each other to make sure things were locked, the force field was up, and all manner of different defence systems were going.
 
“Lieutenant Iero, take control, if you will.” Bryar appeared, seemingly out of no-where, and held out a chair, which Frank took. His mind was racing through all his training; none of it ever covered how to defeat a giant Black Widow spider. 
 
“Bryar…”
 
“Yes.”
 
“How am I actually supposed to defeat this thing?”
 
“I don’t know. There’s ammunition in the ships guns, but our nuclear weapons were all used when it last attacked, when Pelissier was still in your post.”
 
“Very well.” 
 
 
Frank studied the buttons, and in the heat of the moment, pressed one labelled ‘Central Gun.’ He figured that would be the best option. 
 
There was applause when the spider reeled its head, but it was probably because of the shock, rather at the intensity of the damage that it had caused. 
 
“Try the left gun Lieutenant, we found that last time, the left side of the beast held it’s weakness.” Bryar was trying to be encouraging, but it just made the pressure on Frank’s shoulders heighten.
 
“Thank you Bryar.” Frank tried to stop his voice from shaking. ”Bryar, can you attempt to contact Pelissier? He might know something.”
 
“I’ll try.” Frank was left to aimlessly continue pressing the button that fired the left gun. 
 
It wasn’t long before Bryar managed to contact Pelissier, and had his voice on the speakers.
 
“Iero? Boy, is that you?” 
 
“Yes Pelissier, and I’m afraid small talk’s having to be cut short. That bloody spider’s back.”
 
“Is it? You’re not just pulling my leg Iero, I know you, forever-“
 
“Now is not the time.” Frank spat, “We have no nuclear weaponry, and the force field was out-dated at least a couple of hundred years ago.”
 
“None?”
 
“None. This is why I called you.” Frank was getting impatient, and started triggering lasers in a not so futile attempt to deter the spider’s attention. There was a voice that interrupted the silence as Pelissier thought of a comeback,
 
“Forcefield’s at 20% Lieutenant Iero.” Frank gulped, steadying his nerves and shaking his head in disbelief.”
 
“Right. Pelissier, got any bright ideas?” 
 
“Uh…” There was a long pause.
 
“I’VE GOT IT!” Frank shouted. “There’s a vacuum at the entrance of Gentiana, right? Someone can go into Adonis Blue, and we can deport her from Aliform. Adonis can then lure the beast into the vacuum, while avoiding the suction itself!” Frank seemed pleased at himself. Anticlimactically, the whole room remained silent.
 
“I’ll do it.” Gerard slowly turned to face Frank, hands opening so the boy could see his elder. He was also greeted with thousands of stares. 
 
“Good luck.” Pelissier whispered, before the communication crackled and cut off, which was the spiders fault entirely. 

"GERARD! NOW!" The entire crew's attention was on the poor boy, who hung his head in a shy fashion, and made his way to the sister ship. 

It was only a couple of minutes later, and after much weaponry, did they get a signal from the Adonis Blue. 

"Lieutenant."

"Go get 'em." Frank sounded confidant, but after all, he wasn't the one in a ship by himself, distracting a giant spider. He kept shooting none the less. 

The tension in the room built, and the silence became unbearable. Everyone watched Gerard, who was completely new to even driving that thing, get closer and closer to the vacuum. Bryar became overwhelmed, and let out a small squeal as he watched the spider make his way into the vacuum. Gerard, slowly swerved to the left, intentionally hitting the left side of the spider. A loud groan shook the Aliform 'craft as the Black Widow collapsed, perfectly landing straight into the vacuum's black arms. A loud eruption of cheers landed from the ship, as Frank, who had been holding his breath, let out a loud sigh of relief. 

"Well done. Get back to Aliform as soon as possible." You could hear the new found sense of tranquility in his voice. 

It didn't take long for Gerard to return to the ship, with his head held high in a triumphant fashion, and rightly so. Frank was there to meet him, by the door. Gerard couldn't even open his mouth to speak, before Frank was overcome with pride. He forgot his inhibitions, and planted his lips onto Gerard's. Iero smirked into the kiss 

This is the best Ieroween ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
D: it's 11:20pm. SO CLOSE TO THE DEADLINE!
I'm in a Halloween party, and everyone's dancing and laughing, and I've been furiously writing.
Oh well, I had fun.
I can't even think straight, so I apologise if the ending is completely terrible and rushed.
Abby's telling weird stories, I must dash.
xoxoc