Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Curse Muscles

"I'm going to work, you kids behave yourselves," Tara, Embry's mom, called down the hall.

"Okay mom, bye," Embry called back, rolling his eyes. As soon as the front door closed, I pounced onto Embry's bed, patting the seat next to me. He grinned and plopped down next to me, leaning back and dragging me with him. "Alone at last," he sighed wrapping his arm around me.

"Hmm, it's nice," I commented snuggling into his chest, sighing contently. "What do you wanna do?"

"I've got a something in mind," he whispered into my hair, his thumb rubbing circles on my back. I sat up slowly and raised an eyebrow at him. He was grinning like crazy, just the way I liked it.

"Oh and what would that be?" I asked seductively, running a small hand across his chest.

His grin suddenly turned into a smirk and before I knew what was happening, Embry had me underneath him, pinning my hands on either side of my head.

"Hey, that's not fa-" I started to say, but Embry cut me off with his lips. His lips moved expertly against mine, his kiss starting out sweet. It took me a second to come to, but when I did I started to kiss back.

After a few minutes of heavy make-out, Embry pulled back, smiling cockily. I pushed my lower lip out in a pout, which just made him laugh.

"I love you so much Roni Avaline Cooper," Embry whispered into my ear. I was going to say I loved him back, when something hit me.

"Embry Troy Call, how in this big wide world did you get my middle name? I hate that name, it's so…so weird?" I frowned, trying to find the right word for such a strange name, a name that my mother had come up with for some odd reason.

"All I had to do was wonder what your middle name was in my head in wolf form and Paul let it slip," he grinned smugly. I rolled my eyes. Leave it to Paul to give away something I didn't want him to. "He said that if anyone told you it was him, he's have their head on a silver platter." I cringed, knowing that my big brother would do that.

"I'll have to talk to him about letting things like that slip," I mumbled under my breath. Embry's eyes widened in fear. I chuckled lowly. "I'll tell him that Quil told me that he told them my middle name," I assured him. He sighed of relief. "Great, now that that's settled, let's get back to what we were doing," I said flirtatiously.

"Sounds like a plan," Embry smirked and leaned down. But before his lips even touched mine, the bedroom door burst open and Paul stormed into the room flanked by Quil and Jared.

"Get your hands off of my sister now," Paul seethed rushing forward and ripping Embry off of me. I sat up and watched outraged as Paul dragged Embry out of the room.

"Paul, what the hell are you doing?" I screamed jumping up and running after him, but when I tried to leave the room, Quil and Jared held me back. "Let go of me, I have to stop Paul from killing my boy friend," I yelled while trying, unsuccessfully, to get past the two wolves in my path.

"No can do Roni, Paul gave us orders not to let you anywhere near him and Embry," Quil said sorrowfully. I glared at him, trying again to break through the brick wall also known as idiots.

"Let me through you jackasses," I screamed thrashing my arms wildly, trying to get out of there arms that were now wrapped around me.

"Sorry, but we can't Roni," Jared apologized looking down guilty. "If I let you through, Paul will kill me and I've got too much to live for to be dead, ya know? I can't leave Kim alone in the world defenseless against all the asses out there."

Kim? That's it!

"Tell me Jared, how would you feel if some of the pack members took Kim away and weren't letting you see her or even go to try and help her?" I asked trying to make him see through my point of view. His eyes darkened. "Or Quil," I turned to the other giant, "What if Sam took cute, little Claire and he wouldn't let you see her? Wouldn't that make you pissed beyond anything?"

Jared and Quil stared at each other for a moment, nodded once and let me go. I sighed in relief and was about to walk past them when I was pushed into Embry's closet.

"What the heck!" I screamed as the door shut in my face. "I thought you two understood me!"

"We do, but we also understand that we will never be able to see Claire and Kim again if we let you out there," Quil chuckled from outside the door. "I really want a chocolate bar," he mused.

I snarled and pushed against the door, twisting the handle and pounding on the door, all doing nothing to further my escape plan. I finally game up, slumping against the door. I pulled my legs up and buried my face into them, cursing big muscles.

I seriously love this chapter! We get to see the mean and pissed off Roni again! Woo hoo! But what's Paul doing to Embry? Nothing to bad I hope. Will Roni get out of the closet? Probably not. Will Quil get the chocolate bar he wants? Not if I have anything to do with it, which I do so…HAH QUIL, no chocolate for you!
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously love this chapter! We get to see the mean and pissed off Roni again! Woo hoo! But what's Paul doing to Embry? Nothing to bad I hope. Will Roni get out of the closet? Probably not. Will Quil get the chocolate bar he wants? Not if I have anything to do with it, which I do so…HAH QUIL, no chocolate for you! *I'm sorry to inform you that this story's updates will be slowing. Sorry!*