Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Well That's Just So ***ing Lovely

"Please let me out," I begged for the billionth time, banging my head continuously against the door. "I've been in here way to long, I think I've given myself some kinda brain damage, and Paul's going to kill Embry if he hasn't already in the hours I've been in here."

"Would you shut up, Roni?" Quil begged. "You've only been in the closet for seven minutes, you already had brain damage before we put you in the closet, and Paul's not gonna kill Embry, he just wants to talk to him." Jared and I snorted. Quil sighed. "I really want my chocolate bar."

"How do you know that? Paul has a temper like no one else and Paul never wants to "just talk" to someone! And did you see the look on his face? That was his "I'm going to kill someone" face. You're so stupid," I snarled, beating my fits against the door. "Now let me the fuck out," I screamed.

"I think Paul does have a temper like someone else and we're being forced to keep that someone else in a closet," Jared muttered, shuffling around. "I really don't wanna be here, I miss Kim."

There was a moment of silence.

"What is Paul doing to Embry?" I demanded.

Silence.

"Tell me you fucking bastards, or I'll-" I stopped abruptly and whacked myself in the head. Of course! I had my cell phone.

"You'll what?" Jared taunted laughingly. I turned so my back was to the wall so I had a clear view of the door, taking out my phone slowly. "I hope Emily's making something good for supper," he sighed. I rolled my eyes.

"Everything Em makes is good," Quil pointed out. Slipping my phone open, I went to my contacts list and found the name I needed.

"True that," Jared agreed. I pressed the call button and brought the phone to my ear.

The phone rang once, twice, three times before a tired and irritated voice snarled, "What?" into the receiver.

"Leah, it's Roni," I whispered so the boys couldn't hear me. Leah wouldn't have been my first choice of help, but Tory was out of town visiting her grandma, the other pack guys liked Paul getting into fights and Emily was just a human, so Leah was the best I had.

"What do you need?" she asked, yawning. "And why are you whispering? What's going on?"

"Shhh," I hissed. "Look, I really need your help. I'm being held against my will in Embry's closet and Embry's in trouble," I explained staring at the door, just waiting for the boys to rush in.

"Why did Embry lock you in a closet?" She sounded confused, but could you really blame her? No, you couldn't so shut it you person you.

"He didn't. Paul had Quil and Jared forcibly keep me at Embry's and they put me in a closet. And now Paul has Embry off somewhere and I'm scared that he's going to hurt him. Can you do me a favor? Please?" I added.

There was a moment of heavy breathing on the other line. Quil and Jared were talking about some video game that was going out next week. I was holding my breath, waiting.

She sighed. "Fine. What do you want done?"

"Can you find Paul and stop him from doing something drastic to Embry?" Now Quil and Jared were talking about a movie coming out soon that they wanted to go see with Kim and Claire. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll do it, but don't tell anyone I did it to help you. I can't ruin my bad reputation." She laughed dryly at the end.

"Thanks, I owe you one." I pushed off the wall and leaned my head toured the door. The boys were quite. That was strange. Really strange.

"Yeah well, we wolf girls gotta stick together, I guess." I could tell she was smiling. "Plus I just need something to do. See you later." Click. She hung up. I shut the phone and stuffed it into my pocket, shoving my ear harder against the door. There was a sound on the other side that sounded strangely like growling.

"Quil, Jared?" I called. No one answered, still just growling. "What's going on out there?" Still nothing. "Please tell me you are not going gay with each other." If that didn't get a rise outta them, then something was terribly wrong. I grabbed the door handle and turned it, pushing on the door. It opened easily. I stood up and pushed the door open, leaning around the door and peeping into the room.

I stopped pushing the door and gasped loudly.

Standing in the middle of the room was Jared and Quil, teeth bared, muscle stretched, glaring menacingly at three figures on the other side of the room. Those three figures sent a shiver of fear running down my spine. They were vampires, I could tell from there deathly pale skin and ruby red eyes. When I gasped, all three of their eyes turned to me.

"Get back in the closet Roni," Jared snapped, his eyes sweeping over me once, then they were back on the vampires. "What the hell do you want?" he snarled, taking a step forward. Quil mimicked his movement perfectly.

"Just here to pick up something for a friend," the one in the middle, a blonde haired male, who looked no older than me. His eyes drifted to where I was standing, his lips pulling into a smirk. I didn't move an inch. "So we'll just get what we came for and leave you. We don't want to fight." His words sounded like he wanted exactly that. He

"You're not taking anything," Quil growled repositioning his body in a way that he was nearly in front of me, his muscles tense.

The blonde guy in the front shook his head. "You asked for it," he chuckled. "Have at them boys." The other two vampires grinned menacingly at Quil and Jared. Before I could even blind, they were across the room and attacking the boys. In that same moment, the blonde vampire was beside me. His arms slipped around me waist and before I could comprehend what was happening, the wind was flying past me, sending my hair everywhere.

"What the hell?" I screamed, thrashing my arms wildly. "Put me down you asshole," I demanded trying to land a blow on him. He just grabbed my hands in one of his, his other arm still wrapped around my waist. "Lemme go you jackass."

"Why do humans have to be so annoying?" he asked, sighing heavily. "I'm sure Mathew won't be too happy with me, but oh well." Before I could wonder what he was talking about, my mind on the name Mathew, he let go of my hands and connected his hand with the back of my head. Everything went black. Well that's just so fucking lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N:Oh snap! This is just...GAH! Oh crap, how will Roni work her way outta this one? IS there any way to work herself outta this one? Will Quil ever get his chocolate bar? Keep reading to find out!
ME:GUESS WHAT! Imma see HP7-pt1 tomorrow with my bestest friendy and her sister! Beast it people! lol I'll let you know how it is if you haven't seen it. And a quick question. If I wrote a Draco Malfoy story, would y'all wanna read it? Lemme know by commenting! THANKS!!