Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Ah Shit

My head hurt, my stomach was empty and I was laying on something very comfortable and warm that made me want to just go back to sleep. But just when this idea became very appealing, my memory came flying back to me and I knew exactly why I was hungry. Quil and Jared had locked me in a closet and I'd had zero access to food. Oh boy was I going to kill those two!

But just before I was about to jump up and demand that they let me out of the closet, I remembered what happened. The three vampires, Jared and Quil shaking, getting kidnapped, Mathew's name, getting knocked out…

I sat up super fast, but it wasn't one of my smartest ideas.

"Ah shit," I cried grabbing my head with both hands. Note to self: Never sit up super fast when you have a headache, it'll most likely just make the said headache worse.

"Does your head hurt?" a familiar voice asked from close beside me. I turned, less very fast this time, and stared wide eyed at the resistible (No man looks good to me except Embry, unless I wanna annoy him) Mathew. He looked just the same as I remembered. His sickly pale skin, his crimson red eyes, brighter this time than ever before and his inky black hair tied at the nape of his neck. I shivered, but put on a tough face.

"Nope, my head feels perfectly fine, but that's more than I can say about you," I stated coolly stretching my arms slowly and resting them behind my head. Mathew was sitting in a chair on the other side of the bed, one head cocked to the side and his right eyebrow raised. "What?" I asked innocently fluttering my eyelashes.

"I'm studying you," he replied just as innocently, a smirk creeping onto his face. I raised an eyebrow and scooted ever so slightly toured the end of the bed. This guy was giving me the shivers and not in a good way. "Roni love, I think you should take a shower." I was about to reply with a snarky reply, but then it hit me.

"I never told you to call me Roni," I stated dumbly completely freezing. His smirk grew.

"Did you really think that I would let the love of my life run around with a pack of werewolves unprotected?" he scoffed, the smirk leaving his face. "No, I couldn't and wouldn't ever do that." Suddenly he popped up beside me, his face inches from mine. I let out a scream, but it didn't maximize because he slapped his hand over my mouth. Okay, not literally slapped because that would hurt, but you know, like he used his fastness and covered my mouth really quick.

"Renomi love-" If he called me love one more time I was going to kill him "-You are the best thing that's happened to me in my three hundred and thirty years," he whispered into my ear, sending a chill over my body. Wait, three hundred and thirty? Ewe, he's so old!

He pulled his hand away from my mouth and settled it on my belly. I tried to push it away, but it didn't budge. I scowled.

"Get away from me, you weirdo," I growled and scooted myself farther away from him. He sighed, shook his head and slinked his arm around my waist, pulling me toured him. Again I tried to push him away, and again, it didn't work.

"You'll grow used to me soon enough, love," he whispered settling his head on my chest. Awkward.

"I don't plan on being here for much longer. Embry and my brother will come for me," I assured his, stretching my head as far away from his as I could. He just laughed and shook his head. I glared at his head when he decided to rub my belly. It tickled!

Embry's POV

My head was about to explode and my chest felt empty. I was in so much pain. The love of my life, my soul mate had been kidnapped by a vampire for Christ sake! And I had no earthly idea where she was.

'Calm down Em, we'll find her', Sam assured me stopping his pacing to glance my way. Everyone with an imprint knew exactly how I felt, or at least that's what they thought. They've never lost their imprints before, never had them kidnapped by a vampire who freaking thinks he's in love with her!

'Sheesh Embry, someone's being a little dramatic,' Leah growled.

'Shut the hell up Leah,' I growled glaring at her. 'Why are you even here? You're not helping anything, your just pissing us all off.'

Leah raised her nose in the air and shook it. She hated when people dissed on her, but right now, I didn't give a shit. Roni was the only important thing to me and I had to find her.

'Do you think you're the only one who wants to find her?' Paul snarled from across the field. 'She's my baby sister you jackass, she's worth more to me than anyone else.'

'Then why did you have Quil and Jared stop her from trying to stop you from beating the crap outta me? It's your entire fault she's gone Paul, you're the one who had the ones that were supposed to be patrolling not!' I shouted in my head.

'How DARE you,' Paul screamed, outraged. He bared his teeth and jumped up, charging at me. I'd expected this, so I was ready.

We rammed into each other, our muzzles snapping vigorously at one another. Paul got a good blow on my left leg and I repaid that with a bite on his neck. He howled in pain.

'That's enough,' someone shouted. The voice didn't belong to Sam, so Paul and I jumped apart and searched for which wolf had thought the command. Our eyes landed on a slim red, white and black spotted wolf.

'Mind your own business Tory,' Paul and I growled at the same time, then turning our heads back to each other.

'You two are idiots! You fighting isn't going to help us get Roni back and Roni'd hate to see her brother and boyfriend fighting,' Tory shouted, carving the words into our minds. She was right, we needed to be looking for Roni.

Sam stepped forward. 'We don't have enough wolves to try and patrol and search, so I've asked Carlisle if some of them would help us. He, Emmett, Jasper and Edward are already searching. Paul, Tory, Jared, Embry and I will do the search.'

We all nodded and got ready. This could take a while, but I was willing to search forever to find her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola and enjoy :D