Status: I'll update as often as I can :D

Cause Baby, You're My Better Half

Truth Be Told

I glared down at Beth, who was just sitting there holding in her giggles. Her giggling just made me even more pissed. Beth used to never giggle unless she had just fucked a guy.

“Beth, you know I love you don’t you?” I asked smiling down at her. She nodded raising her eyebrows. “Then you will tell me why the hell you suddenly fancy my brother!”

She rolled her eyes and cast her eyes down to look at the gag in her mouth. As soon as we had gotten to her house, I had grabbed two scarves and a belt and gagged her, tied her hands together and rapped the belt around her ankles.

“Ug, fine,” I grumbled, quickly untying the scarf and throwing it onto the ground.

“Goodness Roni, could you have tied it any tighter?” she asked sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and tapped my foot in a waiting manner. “The thing is sweetie, I can’t tell you what happened,” she answered and, to my annoyance, she was one hundred percent not lying. Shit monkeys.

“Then why in the hell are you suddenly swooning over that idiot?” I demanded

“Truth be told, I don’t really know Roni.” This time when she spoke, her voice had some of the Beth I knew in it. The old, “don’t take shit from anyone” beth. “Can’t you just shut the hell up and forget about it? God, you’re such a bugger.”

“Oh, suck it,” I sighed over dramatically plopping down on Beth’s bed. “My life is shit.”

“Why so overdramatic?” she asked scooting up next to me, still tied up.

I sighed. “You know how I used to have that crush on Embry Call when we were little?” I asked a little embarrassed. She nodded. “Well, earlier when I was yelling at Paul, he was just standing there staring at me like Paul had been staring at you. I was pissed at first, but as I thought about on the way here, it I was a little…excited. I wouldn’t admit it to myself though and I’m totally freaked about it. What should I do?”

“I think you should ask him out,” was Beth’s shocking answer. I quickly pulled myself up and looked at her like she was crazy. “What?”

“Are you crazy?” I asked. “I can’t do that! He’s in Sam’s gang and I don’t want to be involved with someone like that.”

“But Paul’s in it and he’s your brother,” she noted. I felt a pang of hurt with her words.

“I know and it’s killing me,” I whispered the words that had been on my heart for the last few weeks. “Ever since Paul’s been hanging out with Sam, I never get to really hang out with him like we used to.”

“What?” Beth looked confused. Everyone at school thought Paul and I hated each other.

“Paul and I act like we hate each other at school and in truth, we sort of do,” I admitted. “But we do love each other. We used to hang out all the time before he joined Sam. He was like my second best friend.” Tears were rolling down my face and I hastily whipped then away.

“Aw Roni, I didn’t know this was so hard for you and I would hug you and try and comfort you, but someone tied me up.” We both started laughing and I quickly untied her. She wrapped her arms around me, soothing me. I felt calm and tired at we lay there, her stroking my hair. After a few moments, my eye lids started to fall and soon I was fast asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)