Status: Activeee! Looking for commenters and subscribers before any new chapter comes out.

I Love The Way You Lie.

Tonight the world dies.

"Shhh! Grab her i-pod and phone" I heard Damen mumble.

I was going to make a wild guess that we had shown up to the house already, and they were trying to get me out of the truck with out waking me up. I felt my i-pod head phones being lifted just as stricken by disturbed came on. I decided not to react to anything and to just try to go back to sleep. I made myself comfy in Damens arms and sighed, digging my face into his chest. I heard Kent chuckle, but I ignored it and slowly started to drift off into sleep again.

***

"One... Two... Three!"

Ice cold water hit my face and I screamed, jolting into a sitting position. I opened my eyes and pushed my soaking wet red bangs from my eyes, glaring at Damen.

"We have guests little one, get dressed." He chuckled and skipped out of the room.

I sighed and looked around, spotting my six boxes of things, mostly of clothes and electronics that played music. I ripped open one box and stripped off my wet clothes. I pulled on a pair of gray sweats and a black misfits tee-shirt. I made my way out of the room and went to find my way downstairs. This house was bigger then I thought it would be, but that really doesn't bother me as much as it possibly should. I was freezing because of my soaking hair and to tired to be frustrated. I finally found the downstairs and walked down them. I made my way into the living room, where Kent was setting up the 52 inch flat screen he bought a week ago. And there was a group of people standing near the kitchen, talking with Damen.

"Oh, that's Corey." Damen introduced as he saw me standing there.

"She doesn't talk a lot because she doesn't like to talk." He said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Corey! How do you set this thing up?!" Kent whined, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Maybe if you plug it in?" I asked, motioning to the plug that was NOT plugged into anything.

Kent gasped and nodded his head vigorously. I laughed and ran my fingers through my dark red hair. I went over to Damen and punched him in the arm as hard as I could. He whined, but didn't say anything else.

"I'm Matt," the guy with hazel eyes said, holding his hand out to me. "These are my friends Zack, Brian, Johnny, Jimmy and Jimmys girlfriend Leana."

"Corey" I shook his hand and then left to go into the kitchen without another word. I really didn't care for new people, new people ment new drama... And I just wasn't up to deal with that.

"Fuck! What's there to eat Damen?" I asked from the kitchen.

"We just orded a shit load of pizza, calm down!" He popped his head from behind the doorframe.

"How long have I been asleep?" I smirked.

"Two hours, maybe three?" He smirked back and moved back into the kitchen.

I sighed and left the kitchen to go check the outside. There was a green house in the corner. That's when I knew most of my time would be spend there, I always loved to grow plants and flowers. It was one of the only girl things I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short... Again! Oh well, its an update at least... (:

Word count: ? (I can't word count on my phone, I'll check when I get on a computer)