Status: In Progress

Determination Kills

IT IS WHAT IT IS.

By the end of my explanation, I had traveled my way over to Anthony and he had his arm around me. My eyes were glassy the whole time but once a tear would escape, Anthony would wipe it away fast. "Oh wow, I feel so bad for you Jayne. I think that a little space would be good, but don't just ignore him and end everything. Give it time and space, but you guys can still be friends. If you feel like you love him, then don't wait for it to go away, because it won't. It always stays with you, weather you move on or not."
"That's great advise. I think I'm going to stay away until I feel like I can face him, then we can go as friends. If I really love him, then we can give it a try. Right?"
"Exactly, that's my girl." He says and pushes my hair out of my eyes. He laughs then it dies down a bit but starts up again even harder. I stare at him like he has a third eye. This makes him laugh more. I put my hand on his chest and try to look him in the eye as I say, "Okay, so are you going to tell what's so funny?"
"Well I remember when.. you would.. always put on.. your moms makeup.. and would get Josh to hit you.. so you could cry.. and your makeup would run down.. your cheeks.. then you would pretend you were a.. famous actress in a movie. I would.. look at you just.. as you are right now.. Ooh.. ooh.." He says, still trying to stop laughing. He has always been this way, he would laugh just a bit then it would get harder, and harder, and harder. This makes me do the same. I giggle then find myself on the floor stomping my feet to try and stop laughing. I take deep breaths and so does he. Then we look at each other and the laughing fit starts again. It's so bad that tears spring to my eyes.
"Dammit Anthony.. now I'm.. crying.. again.. but it's.. soo funny!!!"
We stop laughing, finally. He leans over and wipes under my eyes to clear my face of the tears. I giggle a little and so does he, but we just sit there. I'm about to start playing with the carpet but then the door comes flying open. I jump up and when I hit the ground again I loose balance and fall over into Anthony's lap. Making him laugh, along with Josh and all of his friends!? My face goes pink and I sit back up again. I turn around to face them,
"Hay, shut up!" I say quietly and embarrassed. They try and stop laughing by looking at their feet. Josh stops laughing but continues to smile.
"Okay, so what was so funny? We just heard really loud laughing then a bunch of stomping."
Me and Anthony look at each other and smile wide, and giggle, trying our hardest now to laugh. I look back at the guys. Oh god, they're giving us the look, as if we have a third eye.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAH" I start laughing my ass off. I fall over, again, and begin stomping, again! They all sigh and mumble, "Ohh..."
We stop laughing and look at them. "So.." I say into the silence and start to pick at the black carpet. I get up and walk towards my huge speakers and plug in my iPod. I turn it up and push play. I start singing.
"When I walk in the club
The people show me love
They say what's up
I say what's up
We say what's up, what's up
I get looks from the ladies,
Gaps from the dudes
I'm dressed like it's the 80's
No lenses checkered shoes
I got a drink in my hand
You know my favorite one
Its red bull and vodka
nigga, I'm faded son"

The guys look at me and smile, then Sky asks,
"Okay so, what is this?"
"I Don't Wanna Be by LMFAO" I answer when there's a pause. All of that laughing got me in a good mood so I turn it up more and start to dance. I pull Anthony off of the floor and say, "DANCE! Don't make me look an idiot!" He laughs and dances a bit. Josh jumps in and starts dancing to. Soon we're all dancing and having our own little party. Then my phone rings. I walk to the side of the room and all the guys go,
"Woooah, we're you going!?" I laugh and pull out my phone and answer it,
"Hello?" I say half giggling,
"Jay, I'm sorry babe but, you left some of your makeup here. Want me to bring it to your house and leave it at the step or should I just bring it to school?"
Tear threaten to break through. Everyone is looking at me. I fall against the wall and slide to the ground and pull my knees close to my body.
"Eryn.." Is the only thing I can say. Anthony rushes over and starts to rub my back and motions for me to hand him the phone.
"Eryn, h-here's Anthony.."
"Hello?" Anthony says
--Eryn Talks--
"Because she's a little.. shocked right now.."
--Eryn Talks--
"I'll just get it from you at school,"
--Eryn Talks--
"Yea, she says she just needs some space and that when she's ready she'll patch everything up,"
--Eryn Talks--
"Yea. Okay. I'll meet you at your locker after school. Alright bro, bye."
He hands the phone back to me and I mumble my thanks and put my phone onto the floor next to me. It silent for a moment but then I see Josh's face. It goes from thinking, to anger.
"Tell me the name of the asshole who messed with my sister," He says to me. Yep, there's my older brother, being my older brother.
"It's nothing, if it was a big deal then Anthony would've been screaming insults into the phone," I answer, my voice stronger. He nods but still looks mad. He grabs my by my waist and puts me onto my bed. I start to laugh. He looks at me strange. He had hit my most ticklish spot.
"Bipolar much?"
"No, it's just-" I cut myself off and say smiling,
"Just never mind."
"What is it?"
"I'm not telling,"
"Why?"
"Because you'll use it against me!"
"Tell me or I'll tickle- ooh!"
"Dammit!" Everyone starts to tickle me. I'm pinned to the bed and I laugh outrageously. I try to kick but they have me onto the bed firmly.
"STOP! PLEASE!"
"Only if you be happy and dance again!"
"Okay, okay!"
"Promise!"
"Okay, I promise, I swear, now STOP!"
They stop and look at each other in victory. They let go and turn up the music. The song has changed to Swing by Savage. I get off the bed and fix my hair. I gesture towards the song and say, "Really?" They laugh and nod. I shake my head and laugh. I move to the center of the room and do the dance from the music video. The boys make a circle around me. They scream and throw out compliments like I'm dancing at a bar, such as, "Damn girl, shake that ass!" "Hell yea" or just yelling out, "Ow, ow!" or whistling. Anthony and Sky jump onto either side of me, obviously planned, and catch me in the middle of my hip swing. I laugh along with them. Guys are such pigs, but god I love 'em!
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter, I think. I bit of a fun filler. I thought you guys needed to know a bit more about the characters. So here is what I was trying to say; Anthony and Sky are great friends of hers; She's good friends with Josh's older guy friends; She's good with guys; She loves to dance; She's good at dancing dirty. (: READ. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE.